Free Ping and Traceroute Tool
Want to know if your servers are up and running? Try ManageEngine Free Ping Tool! Monitor the availability of servers, routers, switches, websites, mail servers and trace route server/host. Using this tool fetch Round trip time, packet loss percentage and the number of hops. You can monitor up to 10 servers/websites simultaneously.
Furthermore, you can detect connection problems in real time from multiple geographical locations with Applications Manager's Ping Monitor.
Ping servers, devices and websites and find out about their availability, round trip time and time taken to live. Using this tool you can perform the following:
- View the success and failed ping counts - Whenever a server /device does not respond, the failed ping count increases by 1
- Watch for alerts on the dashboard in case of non-availability of servers
- Monitor the status of the host using color coded alerts
- Save snapshots of Ping details, data graph and trace route details Read more
- View the full trace path of the server/host along with round trip time
- View the number of hops it takes to reach the destination device Read more
- Fetch the DNS records of websites
- Get the different types of DNS records of websites,viz., SOA, A, MX, NS and Text
HTTP Performance Monitoring
- Keep a tab on the performance of your websites
- Get a graphical view of TCP connection time, redirection time and response time of websites
- Set the optimum refresh interval (10 seconds by default)
Website & Server Performance Reporting
- Get a snap shot of real-time performance report fetched by the tool in PDF format and Email your stake-holders from the tool
This tool retains the IP address/Hostname name entered while restarting the tool.