How to install Mobile Device Manager Plus at AWS?
For those who wish to ease mobile device management using Amazon EC2 instance, can now install Mobile Device Manager at your instance and manage your mobile devices with ease.
Before installing Mobile Device Manager Plus at AWS, ensure that you meet the following pre-requisites
- Say if you are planning to manage up to 500 mobile devices using Mobile Device Manager Plus, we recommend the following instance configurations
- EC2 instance type m4.xlarge or above
- OS - Windows server 2008 or above
- 60 GB memory space
Note: You may have to change the configurations according to the number of devices you are managing. To know more about creating instance click here.
- Ensure that the instance's Public IP/DNS is not blocked by any firewall and is accessible to all mobile devices.
- Open the ports of Mobile Device Manager at Amazon security groups for smooth communication between the Mobile Device Manager Plus server and the managed devices.
After purchasing your instance from Amazon Web Service, you can install Mobile Device Manager Plus at your instance by following the steps given below,
- Remotely connect to your EC2 instance.
- In that instance, open your web browser.
- Download and install Mobile Device Manager.
You have now successfully installed Mobile Device Manager Plus server.