How to integrate Mobile Device Manager Plus with ServiceNow?
Integrate Mobile Device Manager Plus with ServiceNow to easily resolve tickets related to managed mobile devices. The help desk technician can remotely track and wipe devices right from the ServiceNow console. This document provides the steps for integrating Mobile Device Manager Plus with ServiceNow.
Follow the steps to integrate Mobile Device Manager Plus with ServiceNow-
- Add Mobile Device Manager Plus from the ServiceNow Store.
- Login to your ServiceNow instance using your credentials and navigate to Mobile Device Management-> Setup. Here you'll have an option to either Integrate with MDM or Create MDM account.
- If you don't have an MDM account, select Create MDM account. Create the MDM account and follow the steps given below from the Setup page.
- Click on Integrate with MDM and copy the Redirect URL displayed.
- Login to the Zoho Accounts Developer Console and create a new OAUth Client. Provide the Client name, Client domain and paste the Redirect URL.
- Copy the generated Client ID and Client secret. Paste the copied information on the ServiceNow console along with the Zoho e-mail ID.
- Click on Generate Access Token and login with your Zoho credentials to provide access to the app.
- Mobile Device Manager Plus will be successfully integrated with ServiceNow.
To provide additional technicians access to the ServiceNow portal upon integration with MDM, follow the steps given below:
- Click on Integrate with MDM.
- Enter the Zoho credentials and generate access token
- Login with the entered Zoho credentials to complete the integration and grant access to the technicians
The help desk technicians can now remotely lock devices and when devices are lost wipe either only the corporate data or the complete device right from the ServiceNow console.