Encrypted key file uploaded
An encrypted key is uploaded for importing the SSL certificate to secure the communication (HTTPS)
This error is displayed when the key is encrypted and cannot be used for importing the SSL certificate in the current format.
To resolve this error the key should be decrypted. Follow the steps given below to decrypt the file
- Navigate to the <Mobile Device Manager Plus MSP installed directory>/apache/bin.
- Place your encrypted key file in this directory.
- Open command prompt with administrator privilege from this location.
- Execute this command openssl rsa -in <encrypted key file name> -out decrypted_key.key
- When prompted to enter a password, enter the password which was used to encrypt the files.
This will successfully decrypt the file. Upload the certificate using the decrypted_key.key file to resolve the issue.