Enterprises today are seeing an influx of employees using mobile devices to carry out corporate tasks and access corporate resources. Many see this as an opportunity to improve employee productivity, and have begun advocating practices like corporate-owned personally enabled (COPE) and bring your own device (BYOD). However, placing sensitive corporate data in the pockets of your employees poses various threats to your enterprise's privacy and security.
To address this issue, you should adopt a holistic, integrated mobile device management (MDM) solution that can help your IT staff manage every aspect of mobile device use, ranging from enrolling new devices to wiping corporate information when an employee leaves your organization.
How Mobile Device Manager Plus fits into your IT framework
With Mobile Device Manager Plus, you can empower your workforce with mobility and manage devices from enrollment to retirement. Here's what makes Mobile Device Manager Plus a trusted solution for your company:
- Over 10 years of experience in empowering enterprises with mobility.
- Trusted by over 10,000 IT professionals across the globe.
- Currently managing more than 500,000 mobile devices.
- Support for 16 languages.
- Used across 185 countries.
- Free management for up to 25 devices.
Supported operating systems
- iOS 4.0 and above
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Android 2.2 and above
- Windows Phone 8.0 and above
- Smartphones, tablets (Windows 10), and laptops (Windows 10)
- Samsung SAFE and KNOX devices
Mobile application management
- Create your own enterprise app catalog.
- Manage and distribute both in-house and purchased apps as needed.
- Integrate with the Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) and Google's Play for Work to distribute commercial apps seamlessly.
- Ensure devices are only used for required purposes by forcing devices to run a single app (Kiosk Mode).
- Install apps silently on devices without user intervention.
- Apply app settings and configurations upon distribution using Managed App Configurations.
- Containerize apps in devices to prevent a potential mix up of app data.
- Blacklist apps that aren't compliant with your enterprise's regulations.
High-end device security management
- Configure passcode requirements to eliminate weak passwords; you can require that passcodes include alphanumeric values as well as determine the passcode length.
- Enforce restrictions on device functionality such as enabling or disabling the camera, iCloud, Passbook, iTunes, and much more.
- Protect corporate data by preventing unauthorized devices from accessing the corporate network.
- Track the geographic location of your managed devices on demand.
- Remotely lock devices to prevent misuse of misplaced or stolen devices.
- Detect rooted and jail broken devices, and instantly remove them from the corporate network.
- Prevent data loss or theft by either completely wiping devices or wiping only corporate data.
- Collect and wipe devices when an employee leaves your company.
Smarter mobile device enrollment
- Enroll devices over-the-air (OTA).
- Enroll any number of mobile devices in a single instance using a CSV file.
- Automate bulk enrollment for iOS and Android devices.
- Ease enrollment with Apple's Device Enrollment Program (DEP) for iOS devices, Samsung Knox enrollment and Google's Zero touch enrollment for Android devices.
- Authenticate enrollment with a one-time passcode (OTP) or a user's Active Directory (AD) credentials.
- Allow users to enroll their own devices using a self-service portal.
- Enroll and manage multiple devices for the same user.
Robust MDM support
- Monitor devices for up-to-date device information.
- Diagnose device, user, or application issues from a centralized platform.
- Reset forgotten passcodes.
- Update configuration settings in real time.
Secure distribution of content
- Create a content repository for storing documents.
- Distribute documents in different formats.
- Control document sharing between unmanaged devices.
Complete and secure email management
- Set up email security policies to devices OTA.
- Containerize email apps to prevent unauthorized access to emails.
- Regulate devices with access to a corporate email account.
- Restrict users from making changes to a corporate email account or the applied configuration.
- View and save email attachments directly on the MDM app.
- Provide conditional access to on-premises Exchange and Office 365.
Instantly update OSs on mobile devices
- Silently deploy OS updates to managed mobile devices.
- Restrict users from upgrading their mobile OS.
- Notify users when mobile OS updates are available.
- Choose immediate, delayed, or windowed deployment of mobile OSs.
Assertive asset tracking with configurable reports
- Track mobile device details including certificates, installed apps, and memory usage to stay up-to-date.
- Get granular reports on hardware and software inventory.
- Obtain reports on jailbroken or rooted devices to ensure device compliance.
- Create out-of-the-box reports on apps by devices and devices by model.
For on-premises setup:
|Number of managed devices
||Hard disk space
|Up to 250
||Intel Core i3 (2 core/4 thread) 2.0 Ghz 3MB cache
|251 to 500
||Intel Core i3 (2 core/4 thread) 2.4 Ghz 3MB cache
|501 to 1,000
||Intel Core i3 (2 core/4 thread) 2.9 Ghz 3MB cache
|1,001 to 3,000
||Intel Core i5 (4 core/4 thread) 2.3 GHz 6MB cache
|3,001 to 5,000
||Intel Core i7 (6 core/12 thread) 3.2 GHz 12 MB cache
|5,001 to 10,000
||Intel Xeon E5 (8 core/16 thread) 2.6 GHz 20MB cache
If your're managing more than 1,000 devices, we recommend installing Mobile Device Manager Plus on a Windows Server machine.
The on-premises version of Mobile Device Manager Plus runs on Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Mobile Device Manager Plus requires one of the following browsers to be installed in the system:
- Internet Explorer 7 and above.
- Google Chrome 20 or later.
- Mozilla Firefox 4 and above.
- Apple Safari 5 or later.
- Complete management of up to 25 devices.
- Basic mobile device management.
- Pricing starts at $9.90 per device, per year.
- All the necessary features to manage your mobile enterprise fleet.
- Pricing starts at $17.90 per device, per year.