Mobile device management (MDM) for Android
Mobile Device Manager Plus (MDM) is an Android MDM solution, that lets you manage Android devices 4.0 or later with the extensive mobile device management capabilities available to manage Android devices. Right from basic Android device management capabilities such as automated enrollment, app management, proactive security measures etc., to advance Android mobile device management configurations such as Kiosk Mode, Lost Mode etc, ManageEngine MDM is the right MDM to manage Android devices, as it equips the IT admins with the right set of device management configurations to efficiently manage Android devices in the enterprise. Mobile Device Manager Plus provides you with support for all the basic Android mobile device manager features in addition to advance Android MDM software capabilities. The MDM app for Android, in addition to acting as the agent app provides several other management features serving as an Android device management app.
You can learn more about Android device management here.
Learn more about Android device enrollment here.
- Create and enforce policies and restrictions.
- Configure Active Directory (AD) policy settings to access enterprise resources.
- Restrict the use of camera, Bluetooth, browser, and more for increased security.
- Segregate Android devices based on whether they are corporate or personally owned (BYOD), and apply appropriate policies and restrictions to manage Android devices.
Learn more about Android profiles here.
- Manage and distribute both in-house and Play Store apps.
- Fetch reports to monitor the status of apps installed on the device.
- Publish apps on an app catalog for users to choose and install by themselves.
- Blacklist apps not approved by the organization to prevent usage and/or installation of these apps.
Learn more about Android app management here.
- Customize device passcodes, from simple to complicated, according to the need of the organization.
- Remotely lock the device to prevent any mishaps.
- Perform remote alarm to identify any lost devices.
- Perform remote wipe to prevent data loss or theft.
- Perform corporate wipe to erase confidential corporate data such as e-mails, documents etc.
Learn more about Android security management here.
Audits and reports
- Perform assertive monitoring by generating updated reports on the status of the Android devices.
- Generate customized reports based on criteria such as apps by devices, devices by model, etc.
Learn more about Android asset management here.