Mobile device management for Android.
Mobile Device Manager Plus enables system administrators to manage mobile Android devices running version 2.2 and above. In the era of smart phones and tablets, Android device management is no longer a challenging task. This Android mobile device management (MDM) software empowers administrators to monitor, manage, audit, and secure corporate data on those devices. It also offers advanced controls and enhanced Android MDM capabilities for Samsung SAFE and KNOX devices.
- Over-the-air (OTA) device enrollment.
- Register devices based on ownership.
- Authenticate enrollment with a one-time passcode and/or the user's Active Directory credentials.
- Enroll multiple devices for the same user.
- Enroll in bulk with Samsung KNOX enrollment and Android Near Field Communication (NFC) enrollment techniques.
- Create and enforce policies and restrictions.
- Configure Active Directory policy settings to access enterprise resources.
- Restrict the use of camera, bluetooth, browser, and more for increased security.
- Segregate Android devices based on whether they are corporate or BYOD, and apply appropriate policies and restrictions.
- Manage and distribute both in-house and Play Store apps.
- Fetch reports to monitorthe status of apps installed on the device.
- Publish apps in an app catalog for users to choose and install the one they need themselves.
- Separate blacklisted and whitelisted of apps More
- Customize passcodes, from simple to complicated, according to the need
- Remote lock the device to prevent any mishaps.
- Perform remote alarm to identify any lost devices.
- Perform remote wipe to prevent data loss or theft.
- Perform corporate wipe to erase confidential corporate data such as e-mails, documents etc.,
Audits and reports.
- Perform assertive monitoring by generating updated reports on the status of the Android devices
- Generate customised reports based on criteria such as apps by devices, devices by model, etc.