Instructions to apply the Upgrade Pack
- Shutdown the Network Configuration Manager Server, if running. If Network Configuration Manager is running as a service, shutdown the service
- IMPORTANT: Take a copy of the entire <Network Configuration Manager> installation directory and save it somewhere before applying the upgrade pack. In addition, if you are using MS SQL server as backeend database, take backup of Network Configuration Manager database (DB name 'deviceexpert').
- Navigate to <DEVICEEXPERT_HOME>/bin directory and execute UpdateManager.bat or UpdateManager.sh
- Click Browse and select the .ppm file that you have downloaded from the above links
- Click Install to install the upgrade pack. Wait until the upgrade pack is fully installed. [Normally, it takes a few minutes for PPM installation]
- Click Close and then click Exit to exit the Update Manager tool
- Start the Network Configuration Manager server / service
If you need any assistance or clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I find out my Build number?
Log in to the Network Configuration Manager web interface, and click the About link in the top pane. You will find the build number mentioned below the version number. This is the build number of the currently installed Network Configuration Manager.