Configuring Additional Interface Properties
Configure additional properties of a device by adding additional
fields. This makes device management easy.
- From Admin tab, select Additional
Fields. A list of pre-populated fields is shown.
- Select Interfaces from Associate
pre-defined fields to all list-box.
- Click Add Field button on the top right corner
of this table and configure the following values.
- Field Name: Configure the name of the
- Type: Select the property type
- Field Length: Set the length of the field.
- Description : Add a meaningful description
for the field.
- Click Save to apply the configuration.
properties are useful when configuring notification profiles. To delete
these fields, select the corresponding check-box, and click the Delete
link on the top right corner of this table.
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.