Build No - 123188 - August 13, 2018
- OpManager: Option to Add Custom WMI Monitor under Performance Monitor from Settings Page has been provided now, which can be later on associated to any template or device directly.
- OpManager: While configuring Notification Profile for the device, the user can now configure or append the Performance, AD, MSSQL, Exchange Monitor specific data like Monitor Name, Instance, and Protocol to a Subject and Message field of the Notification.
- OpManager: If Event Log Monitors are received in huge numbers from any device then it leads to delay and slow downs the data collection of event log monitors. Now it has been improved.
- OpManager: Hyper-V discovery was getting failed if duplication or change in DNS name of the server was found during discovery. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: RAM usage values were not shown if the user selected the custom time period. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Due to the similarity in the sensor name with Multiple Instances, the Hardware monitoring specific alerts were being cleared inaccurately. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: If the custom Monitors has the space character in the name field given by the user, then after adding it to the device, while trying to redirect to Graph page from Monitors list, it was getting redirected to device snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Users can now enable/disable "Dynamic IP Address" option under System Settings.
- OpManager: Previously, datacollection by CLI monitors failed when both the SNMP and CLI credential were passed via Network Discovery. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, the 'Unique System DisplayName' criteria failed when we had multiple discovery profiles. This issue has now been fixed.
Build No - 123183 - August 7, 2018
- NetFlow: New widgets for Top N Device by Speed (as table, line graph, pie chart), has been added.
- NetFlow: The issue with Interface Traffic Graph in Custom Schedule Report has been fixed.
- NetFlow: SQL injection vulnerabilities in java APIs has been fixed.
- NetFlow: In End User tab, user data was vulnerable to XSS. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: The issue with Application Growth report has now been fixed.
- OpManager: The issue with the interface count mismatch in Dashboard has been fixed.
Build No - 123182 - August 2, 2018
- General : The issue of client loading failure in IE and Firefox older version has been fixed now.
- OpUtils: The Config File Manager tool, which helps to download/upload the StartUp and/or the Running config files of Cisco devices and also helps to compare different versions, has been brought back under inventory.
- OpUtils: The Config File Manager tool is enhanced with the capability of scheduling to take a backup of the config files from the Cisco devices at the specified interval.
- OpUtils: Audit Information for Add/Edit/Delete User Operations for IPAM, SPM & Rogue has been included.
- Firewall: When exporting Alarm Profile, the xml file didn't contain other user created alarm profiles. Now this issues is fixed to show all profiles.
- Firewall: While importing syslog, the IP address of the device was updated with link local ip. Now the device will be added with local ip.
- Firewall: Device-rule configured firewall is listed as first resource in drop-down of configuration related Reports.
- Firewall: In policy overview page, drill-down on some of the services showed no data. This issue is now fixed
- Firewall: When we change credential profile while editing DeviceRule, it created another entry for the device. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall: SMS Setting was showing as 'Not Configured' when SMPP or SMS Gateway was configured already. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Unknown protocol drill-down report was showing sent and received as KB. But in actual, they are in bytes. The header is changed appropriately.
- Firewall: While editing the "Report-Profile" page, "Run on Week Days" was not selected. This issues is fixed now.
- Firewall: When a schedule was created for search report, it added as nullschedule. This issue is fixed now.
- Firewall: We were not showing executed report profiles details under "Device Detail" page. now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Sorting was not working in Raw search result page. It is fixed now.
- Firewall: While configuring Working-hour, range like (8-12,15-18,19,20,21) was not allowed. Now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Assigning Credential Profile without selecting a profile didn't throw any error. This is fixed.
- Firewall: Not able to do raw search if only 'Traffic Log' was selected. It is fixed.
- Firewall: Page seems to refresh and go to different device after clicking "Save" in edit settings page of standards page. This is fixed
- Firewall: In Inventory snapshot page device edit slide comes over user settings page.This issues is now fixed.
- Firewall: 'All device' option for operator in Snapshot page has been removed.
- Firewall: Auto refresh will be done if any action is performed in collector list page.
- Firewall: Username search is not working in users list page under inventory. This issue is fixed
- Firewall: Icon-title is not shown properly on hover in alarms page. Now the title is shown properly.
- Firewall: Free-license text is removed from the DE Alert image
- Firewall: Support page icon was not working for Operator user. Now it is working
Build No - 123181 - August 1, 2018
- OpManager : Hardware Monitoring Support for Cisco Nexus and Checkpoint Firewall has been provided now.
- OpManager: Admin users can now enable or disable HTTPS under settings. SSL certificates (cer, crt, der, truststore, keystore, PFX) can be uploaded, verified and imported into OpManager to run in HTTPS mode.
- OpManager: Certificates of external services can now be added to the truststore by uploading them (in cer, crt, der, truststore, keystore, PFX formats) or can be fetched directly from the service's URL.
Build No - 123180 - July 30, 2018
- OpManager now supports ManageEngine's AlarmsOne integration.
Build No - 123179 - July 24, 2018
- General: Previously, the upgradation to build 123158 and above caused network interruptions in Windows 7 & 2008 R2. The issue is fixed now.
Build No - 123178 - July 24, 2018
- General : HSTS header has been introduced as an option that can be enabled to prevent SSL stripping.
- General : Unauthenticated Folder and File Access has been restricted and the vulnerability has been fixed.
- OpManager : In Notification Profile, if the device misses one poll and "notify when the alarm is cleared" criteria is selected, the 'clear alarm' alert that comes after trouble alarm (Attention-Trouble-Clear[THREE-POLL_CLEAR]) was not notified to user. This usability issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager : In Reports, for 'Notification Profiles Triggered' report, the message column displayed junk characters for a few MSSQL setups. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager : Users can now enable/disable OpManager Monitoring from within the UI.
- OpManager : We have done a minor change at the license level to differentiate OpManager & OpManagerPlus licenses. Hence, we recommend our OpManager Plus customers to upgrade to build number 123178 before applying any new licenses
Build No - 123177 - July 20, 2018
- Firewall: Added SSH protocol to fetch WatchGuard firewall configuration.
- Firewall: Local File Inclusion vulnerability is fixed.
- Firewall: SNMP based Live Report of PaloAlto devices was not working properly. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall: In Anomaly alert criteria page, a help message 'CIDR and CSV formats are allowed' has been added to Source and Destination fields..
- Firewall: When Report Profiles are created, removed unnecessary API call to improve UI performance.
- Firewall: In Cloud Services page of Inventory, 'Add repository' option is provided.
- Firewall: Device drill down from Policy Optimization page of Dashboard was not working. The issues is fixed and redirected to Optimization page.
- Firewall: In Firewall Live Traffic widget of Inventory page, when 'Gbps' is selected as unit, the values shown were not accurate. The issue is fixed to plot the graph with granular values.
- Firewall: Alarm Profile notification option 'Run As Script' didn't accept arguments. The issue is fixed.
- Firewall: In Import Log page, Local Schedule option was not shown even when the client can be accessed from localhost. This issue is fixed now.
- Firewall: In Fortigate syslog, VPN close log has duplicate entry which led to incorrect data. Handled it to fix the issue.
- Firewall: Traffic Trend Report graph was not plotted in order. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Syslog port details were not shown properly in Device Details Page of Settings tab. The issue is fixed
- Firewall: When a PaloAlto Rule Name contains 'index' value, wrong unused rule list is displayed. The issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Checkpoint VPN log parsing issue is fixed.
- Firewall: In MSSQL setup, Yearly tables were not dropped properly. The issue is fixed
- Firewall: When extra device license was applied in the product, the manage and unmanage actions couldn't be performed till user restarts the product. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Header of SMS notification in Alert Profile page changed from 'Send Email based SMS' to 'Send SMS' to avoid misunderstanding.
- Firewall: In the Report Profile Notification page, a message "Use comma ',' separator for multiple mail ids" has been added for clear understanding.
- Firewall: Edit and Save Report Profile action returned wrong status message. The issue is fixed to show proper status message.
- Firewall: While saving Compliance Report Schedule, there was no status message. This issue is fixed to show the status message.
- NCM: EOL/EOS data is now updated from local database.
- NCM: Now you can discover devices in single step.
- NCM: XML External Entity vulnerability security patch is released.
- NCM: SNMP profile is now unified and can be accessed in single place.
- NCM: Now you can request for latest EOL/EOS data with NCM support from product.
- NCM: Now you can update SysOID for multiple devices in single shot.
Build No - 123176 - July 18, 2018
- General: Previously, Audit report was not working in NFA and NCM. This issue has been fixed.
- Netflow: Security Patch to handle Zip Slip Attack.
Build No - 123175 - July 13, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, the password field for the getProcessesForWorkflow API was exposed. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Exclude Days option provided in Reports and Schedule Reports.
- OpManager: Inside Availability and Response Reports page, for 'URLs Availability' report the URL Name field was left blank without any value. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, OpManager agent was vulnerable due to Zip Slip Attack. This has been handled now.
Build No - 123169 - July 11, 2018
- General: Cross site scripting(XSS) and arbitrary file read vulnerability in Fail Over has been fixed. [CVE-2018-12997, CVE-2018-12998]
- NetFlow: Data encryption has been provided for attachments in 'Schedule Report Mail'.
- NetFlow: Under DNS Settings, the issue with Cross-site Scripting (XSS) on DNS Name has been fixed.
- NCM: Security Patch to handle Zip Slip Attack.
- NCM: Security Patch to handle Local File Inclusion Attack.
Build No - 123168 - July 6, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, the IPSLA monitor was not getting deleted for OpManger running with MSSQL DB. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: OpManager will now fetch the device serial number and software version using SNMP based on the device type configured in HardwareInfo.xml (conf\OpManager).
- OpManager: Under System Settings page, a filter option has been provided in Interface discovery for single device additions.
- OpManager: Audit logs will now be recorded whenever a user:
- creates a custom category.
- deletes a custom category.
- OpManager: Dial enabling issue has been fixed for all the monitors.
- OpManager: Previously, Data collection failed for String monitors with StringToNumeric expression. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Users can now choose the uplink dependency for devices in Layer2Discovery.
- OpManager: Previously, in non-monitored state, device availability status was displayed as 'UP' instead of 'Not Monitored'. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously sorting of columns inside widgets of Virtual Servers snapshots was not working properly as expected. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding Process Template, the displayName of the process was getting updated same as Name parameter. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously sorting of columns inside Monitoring page from Settings was not working properly as expected for all types of monitors. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While configuring File/Folder monitors, sometimes, the same monitor was getting added more than once. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While performing edit operation, field validations was not done for Non-Numerical values of Threshold and Rearm values for Performance Monitors from Settings page.
Build No - 123167 - July 5, 2018
- General: Database migration from MSSQL to PostgreSQL has been implemented.
- General: Previously, it was mandatory to configure Mail server settings before configuring Notification Profile. This has now been modified to allow direct configuration of other notification services.
- General: Previously, after clicking on the DNS tab in System Settings page, content for the other tabs did not load. This issue has been fixed.
- General: In Server settings page, the 'Cancel' button was unresponsive. This issue has been fixed.
- General: The Dashboard action button was unresponsive for local operator user. This issue has been fixed.
- General: Previously, there was a UI issue in the global search bar when a set of operations was performed by Read Only user. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: ZipSlip Vulnerability issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Support Information File (SIF) can be accessed only by admin user through API calls.
- OpManager: EncryptPassword.bat has been removed due to DOS attack.
Build No - 123166 - July 3, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, when 'Process Monitor' report was exported as a PDF, data was not displayed even when it was available in the UI. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: 'Date' variable has been introduced in the 'Workflow'.
- OpManager: Previously, under 'Schedule Reports', the time period was displayed incorrectly in a few reports. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: In the Snapshot page, visibility of 'Schedule This' option has been restricted hidden for operator users.
- OpManager: Previously, in some rare cases, it was not possible to copy workflow. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, under 'Schedule This' option, weekly/monthly UI elements were displayed incorrectly for different options. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: 'Execute Template' workflow task failed to work. This issue has been fixed
Build No - 123165 - July 2, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, unauthenticated users were able to access the device's custom icons in businessview. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, empty floors were visible to the operator user. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, empty racks were visible to the operator user. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Floors with racks to which operator users have no accessible devices will not be displayed.
- OpManager: Racks with devices to which operator users have no access will not be displayed.
- OpManager: Previously, in Business views under Maps, the device icon was unresponsive. This issue has been fixed.
Build No - 123164 - June 29, 2018
- Firewall: A new device 'MicroTik' is now supported.
Firewall: Simulate firewall logs - You can simulate firewall logs for different vendors to check all the reports in Firewall Analyzer. Log simulation is available for Fortigate, PaloAlto, CheckPoint, Juniper SRX and Squid Proxy devices.
Firewall: Added more than 3000 websites to the Cloud Repository.
Firewall: Option to plot Dashboard Live traffic graph in 'Kbps/Mbps/Gbps' is available.
Firewall: Support ID: 4598454 - Updated IP to Country database.
Firewall: Support ID: 4573349 - When you import syslog, you can map the logs to the existing device.
Firewall: Support ID: 4590527 - Export to CSV format option is available for expanded view of all 'Inventory' page widgets.
Firewall: 'Admin Report' for PaloAlto available. It covers details of user login, log out, and commands executed.
Firewall: Auto refresh option provide to 'Live Syslog Viewer' page.
Firewall: Mail content format enhanced for scheduled 'Standards' report.
Firewall: More tabs are added in Device inventory snapshot page for better access.
Firewall: License count, number of managed devices and remaining devices count now available under ' License Management' page.
Firewall: Now 'bps' value is formatted to readable format in Bandwidth Alert mail content.
Firewall: Support ID: 4588018 - While creating Alarm profile, configuring more than 50 criteria makes the page unresponsive. This issue is now fixed.
Firewall: Refresh option in 'Dashboard Live Traffic' widget was not working. Now the issue is resolved.
Firewall: AD User-IP Mapping had two entry for an user with Old and New IP. The duplication issue is rectified now.
Firewall: Support ID: 4579510 - Incorrect Rule Name was shown for Zyxel firewall. This issue is now fixed.
Firewall: Support ID: 4480507 - Invalid Byte Sequence Error while loading FirewallRecords table is fixed.
Firewall: While parsing Sonicwall configuration, network objects with IP-range and IPv6 objects were not handled properly. It is fixed now.
Firewall: Finding 'Unused Objects' from configuration file had discrepancy. Now it is rectified.
Firewall: In Japanese Installation, when logs are imported, reports were generated for current time instead of log time. This issue is resolved.
Firewall: 'Edit Interface' & 'Edit Interface Names' were not working, when edited for the second time. This issue is now fixed.
Firewall: Occasionally, the 'Inventory' page became empty when 'Back' icon was clicked. This issue is now resolved.
Firewall: Even after changing display name of Firewall, ' Resource Name' was displayed when user was added from User Management page. Now the issue is fixed to show the device list with display name while assigning device.
Firewall: When Credential Profile was edited, the 'Email' field became empty. Now the issue is fixed to show the given Email Id in that field.
Build No - 123163 - June 27, 2018
- NetFlow: Option for IP group bulk-upload between sites is added.
- NetFlow: NetFlow supports Resolve DNS option in Report profile.
- NetFlow: NetFlow now provides detailed report for AS View.
- NetFlow: The issue with data mismatch for devices in Inventory and Map module has been fixed.
- NetFlow: The issue with the interface count mismatch has been fixed.
Build No - 123162 - June 25, 2018
- General: A new icon has been introduced in the top right corner of the product's header which contain links to the respective product's training videos.
- OpManager: Option to bulk Deletion of File, Folder, Process, Service, WindowsService and URL Monitors from Device snapshot pages has been included now.
- OpManager: Previously, the Active Processes and Installed Software data was pulled from device only if SNMP Protocol was passed. Now the data will be pulled also for the device associated only with WMI Credential.
- OpManager: Previously, the password of the device was visible in the URL if ListActiveWindowsServices Api was invoked. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The encryption level of device password credentials has been increased.
- OpManager: Previously, when a Business View Administrator user was trying to view the Graphs from Device Snapshot -> Monitors page, it was redirecting to blank page. This has been handled now.
- OpManager: While associating monitors from Settings -> Performance Monitors page, the threshold values were not getting updated to the device. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In Probe set up, the test credential for VMware/Xen and UCS devices was not working due to incorrect parameter. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previous, Proper validation was not done for Monitoring interval field for all the monitors. This has been handled and validation check has been included now limiting the monitoring interval max value to 24 hours.
- OpManager: Audit logs were not shown in device snapshot for Process Templates association details. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, WMI protocol based Process monitors were shown in Linux installation inside process templates, leading to incorrect association of those monitors and unnecessarily slowing down of data collection. This has been handled now and those invalid monitors will not be shown.
- OpManager: Sometimes, creation of raw stats data table was getting stopped and was leading to data collection failure. This has been handled now.
- OpManager: Previously, VMware discovery was getting failed if, for any datastore mount location value was not received from API. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Language Localisation of the Sensor Status was not done under Hardware Monitoring for Chinese Language. This has been done now.
- OpManager: Language Localisation for the 1Month field inside graph was not done for Chinese/Japanese Language. This has been done now.
Build No - 123161 - June 21, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, users with "Operator Permission" were able to Create/ Delete URLs. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, users with "Operator Permission" were able to access the URL Snapshot page by using the page's link copied from the address bar of the "Administrator" profile. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, users with "Operator Permission" were able to create business views. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, users with "Operator Permission" were able to access the 'getSociallTPostDetails' API. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, Custom link content was vulnerable to Cross-Site Scripting (XSS). This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, the password field for the QueryDeviceForSysOID API was exposed. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, Import Device Template was vulnerable to Cross-Site Scripting (XSS). This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: LFI vulnerability while uploading device custom icon in businessview is fixed now.
- OpManager: While exporting the 'Interface Bandwidth' report in PDF format, the date and time values were displayed incorrectly. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, VLAN and Configure Interface option was displayed twice for networking devices. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, data displayed in the 'Last polled bandwidth utilization' widget was incorrect in NOC view. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, under Inventory, while using the Filter by severity option for Interface and URLs, there was a count mismatch issue. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, under Inventory, the User had to click twice to view the Device/Interface snapshot pages. Now, the short summary page has been removed and a single click will take the User to the snapshot pages.
- OpManager: Previously, under Device Template, there were issues while selecting multiple monitors during addition. This issue has been fixed.
Build No - 123160 - June 19, 2018
- OpManager: The RemodeCodeExecution(RCE) vulnerability occurring while testing scripts has been fixed (Reported by Pulse Security).
- OpManager: Path Traversal vulnerability in uploadMib API has been fixed (Reported by Pulse Security).
- OpManager: Unauthorized access for uploadMib API has been restricted. It can be accessed only by users with admin privileges.
OpManager: Previously, any type of input was accepted in UpdateDeviceDetails API's parameter. This issue has been fixed (Reported by Pulse Security).
OpManager: Previously, OpManager files could be changed or modified by exploiting LFI vulnerability in uploadBusinessViewBG, importDeviceTemplate API. This issue has been fixed.
Build No - 123159 - June 18, 2018
- NCM: Export the devices listed in device inventory page as PDF.
- NCM: A device group that is listed as a sub group in another device group cannot be deleted.
- NCM: Issue of database backup and restore failure after importing new device template is now fixed.
- NCM: Issue of upgrade failure due to ncm personality-configuration is now fixed.
- NetFlow: NetFlow now Supports remote PostgreSQL database.
Build No - 123158 - June 14, 2018
- OpUtils : Under Inventory, the UI of MAC, IP address and DNS is improved in the ports section by making multiple addresses now visible in a separate slide window when "more..." is clicked.
- OpUtils : In the Switch snapshot page under Inventory, the UI of MAC, IP address and DNS is improved in the ports section by making multiple addresses now visible in a separate slide window when "more..." is clicked.
- OpUtils : Under privacy settings, Personally Identifiable Information(PII) search and update has been implemented. (PII Search helps identify the PII Details given by the user across various modules. The PII data can also be updated as anonymous to maintain privacy).
Build No - 123157 - June 14, 2018
- OpManager : The SQL injection vulnerability in "FailOverHelperServlet" for the operation 'standbyprobestatus' has been fixed (CVE-2018-9087, CVE-2018-9089).
- OpManager : The SQL injection vulnerability in "FailOverHelperServlet" for the operation 'getprobenetworkshare' has been fixed (CVE-2018-9088).
- 4692934 - The "Integration User" option under 'User Management' has been removed.
- OpManager: The Interface discovery timeout which was by default set to 5 seconds, will now fetch the timeout value from the SNMP credential.
- OpManager: Users can now configure the number of parallel threads for Trap discovery in "threads.conf"
- OpManager: Discovery delay has been introduced for Trap based discovery and the default interval has been set to 20 seconds. The user can configure this delay and set a custom interval in "discovery.properties".
- OpManager: Discovery debug prints have now been introduced for the purpose of troubleshooting.
- OpManager: Previously, the SNMPV3 EngineID request was queried only once with a timeout of 5 seconds. Now, the timeout and retries count will be fetched from the credential.
- OpManager: Previously, devices running the latest build of Windows 10 was being discovered and classified as Windows 8. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Audit logs will now be recorded whenever a user
- modifies the name of the Business view
- modifies the name of the Floor view
- modifies the name of the Rack view
- OpManager: Process names printed in the "Discovery logs" have been modified as "Debug prints" and names with ".exe" have been removed.
- OpManager: Previously, the Palo Alto device templates were set with the wrong vendor 'APC'. This has now been updated as 'Palo Alto Networks'.
- OpManager: Previously, the Interface name and Alias had garbled characters during discovery, when the OS and OpManager had French as the primary language. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Additional SysObjectIDs have been added for the below device template types,
- Cisco catalyst296024LT
- Cisco 891
- Cisco MDS 9148
Build No - 123156 - June 13, 2018
- General: License Agreement has been updated.
- General: Promotions related to ITOM Events will be displayed in the UI header after login.
- OpManager : Enabling proxy settings blocked APM-Plugin communication. Users were unable to login to the plugin and experienced issues with syncing OPM. This has been handled now.
- OpManager : Unable to discover vCenter if proxy settings were enabled in OpManager. Now this has been handled.
- OpManager : Disabling proxy settings from client did not take effect directly, and required a server restart. This issue has been fixed.
Build No - 123150 - June 7, 2018
- OpManager: Audit Information/Logs for Add/Edit/Delete/Associate Operations for URL Monitor has been included.
- OpManager: Audit Information/Logs for Add/Edit/Delete User Operations for APM Plugin has been included.
- OpManager: Previously, it was not possible to perform actions like Clear/Delete/Acknowledge for URL based alarm from url snapshot page, alarms view. The mentioned options have been included now.
- OpManager: Previously, WMI Credential test for device discovered as Unknown was not possible. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: If both HyperV and WMI devices were being monitored then inside Protocol based Inventory view, the number of devices count was shown incorrectly if VIWMI protocol was chosen. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Even though vCenter was UnManaged, the VMware Events based alarms were getting raised. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The field validation for alarm message of threshold violation was not done for Performance monitor, leading to inappropriate confirmation message to user of monitor being saved. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Once the URL Response Time based only alarm is cleared or deleted, the status of URL monitor is still not updated to Clear. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: With APM Plugin of version 13730 and above, an inappropriate alert is shown to the user asking to upgrade to the latest version of APM Plugin. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The field validation for Threshold parameters was not done for MSSQL Monitors. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123149 - June 6, 2018
- OpManager: Quicklinks to How-to, Technical videos, and FAQs has been introduced in OpManager to help users easily configure settings and to troubleshoot commonly faced issues.
- OpUtils : Previously under Dashboard, the edit option in "IP Availability Summary HeatMap" widget only had a drop down list of IP's without their subnet mask. The issue is fixed now by listing IP addresses with their subnet masks.
- OpUtils : Previously under Inventory, the edit option in IP address field does not mention the IP Address that is being edited. The issue is fixed now by making the selected IP visible as a header.
- OpUtils : Previously under Inventory, the DHCP option shows an empty page when there is no data. The issue is fixed now as it shows sample data which disappears automatically once data is added.
- OpUtils : Under Ports page of Inventory, five options such as "Modify IfAlias" , "Administratively Disable Interfaces" , "Administratively Enable Interfaces" , "Exclude Port(s)", and "Include Port(s)" were made available. These actions were not available for the ports listed in switch snapshot page. The issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils : Previously under Inventory, the grid is not updated automatically after editing the IP address. The issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils : Under tools, there was an issue in the working of Trace Route when resolving the DNS name. This issue is fixed now.
Build No - 123148 - June 1, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, while configuring 'Send Email' in Workflow, the 'HTML' mail format option was not working. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, the option to edit the display name of the IP SLA monitor was unavailable. This option has now been provided.
- OpManager: In Probe/Central set up, IP Address field was displayed incorrectly with the probe ID appended at the end. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: "Custom Dials" option has now been added for UCS devices.
- OpManager: Previously, while adding IP SLA Monitor, a proper Field Validation for the Name field was missing. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, redirection to the "VoIP Monitor Snapshot" page using the "Top Call Performance by location" widget was not successful. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, clicking the IP SLA Monitor link in the Business View did not redirect the User to the respective Monitor/List page. This issue has now been fixed.
- OpManager: WAN RTT Monitor and VoIP Monitor Widgets were missing from the source device of the IP SLA. This has now been included.
- OpManager: Previously, the time period for which the reports were displayed was not shown in the IP SLA Widgets. This has now been included.
- OpManager: For IP SLA Reports, Widgets and Snapshots, the display name of the destination device will be shown instead of its IP Address.
- OpManager: Previously, "Operator" user was not restricted from viewing the URL monitors in the Inventory Page. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, "Operator" user was not restricted from being able to modify the background color and the tile color in the 3D floor view page. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: In Group Chat Module, "Operator" user was not restricted from viewing the list of users, their User ID and Email addresses. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: In Group Chat Module, the "Delete Post" and "Delete Comment" API was vulnerable to SQL Injection. This issue has been fixed
Build No - 123147 - May 31, 2018
- General: Data encryption has been provided for attachments in 'Schedule Report Mail'.
- OpManager: Spreadsheet format has been updated from XLS to XLSX across the product.
- OpManager: A disclaimer text concerning privacy has been added in exported PDFs and spreadsheets. This can be disabled/enabled in the system settings page.
- OpManager: Alert/Event message showing garbled values has been fixed.
- OpManager: In discovery, it was possible to import CSV files that contained HTML content. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously under 'Additional Fields' in 'Configuration' module, it was possible to import CSV files that contained HTML content. This issue is handled now.
- OpManager: In the Group Chat module, getSocialITPost details API was prone to SQL Injection vulnerability with "postID" parameter. This issue is fixed.
- OpManager: Path traversal issue in Group Chat module affecting local drive folders is fixed.
Build No - 123137 - May 25, 2018
- General: Dashboards are now user-specific and allows users to create their own private dashboards. Apart from this, users with administrator privilege can associate dashboards that are created by them with select users.
- NCM: Network Configuration Manager is now GDPR compliant with the privacy messages and consent requests displayed in the UI.
- NCM: Increased privacy & security through product enhancements.
- NCM: Custom column names now populate uniformly throughout the UI after a change.
- NCM: More user-friendly with editable Configlet names.
- NetFlow: Distributed Edition for latest version has been released.
- NetFlow: NetFlow Analyzer is now GDPR compliant with consent requests displayed across various modules in the UI.
- NetFlow: Under privacy settings, Personally Identifiable Information (PII) search and update options have been added. (PII Search helps identify the PII Details given by the user across various modules. The PII data can also be updated as anonymous to maintain privacy.)
- NetFlow: A step by step guide on How to use NetFlow Analyzer has been added.
- NetFlow: Resolve DNS handled for Conversation widget in Device snapshot.
- NetFlow: The issue with the wrong granularity values being displayed in Device snapshot page has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Search report and Global search report options have been combined together under Search Report.
- Firewall Analyzer: Introduced 'Audit Report' for all add, delete, and update actions done by Firewall Analyzer user. All the user actions are logged.
- Firewall Analyzer: Option to search personal information like Email, phone number and user name across the product and replace them with another user is available under 'Privacy Settings'.
- Firewall Analyzer: 'Security Audit Report' is now available in PDF format. You can export the report in PDF format from client.
- Firewall Analyzer: Disclaimer added in exported PDF & CSV to convey availability of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of GDPR.
- Firewall Analyzer: Option to add new Custom Report was not visible in UI. Now the issue is fixed.
Build No - 123136 - May 22, 2018
- General: Previously, Chinese characters sent as parameter in API were saved as garbled characters. This issue has been fixed.
- General: Live chat support has been integrated in OpManager.
- General: System Performance status icon has been removed from the header in OpManager.
- General: Previously, "Arithmetic Exception" error was thrown during a fresh start of OpManager. This has now been fixed.
- General: Triggering an API call for creating a dashboard without choosing any widget is restricted to the web client.
- General: In edit widget page, same value cannot be given in two different criteria. This has been fixed.
- General: Updating a widget without widget name has been fixed.
- General:Previously, when adding the first domain, it was not listed in the Windows Domain until the page was reloaded. This issue has been fixed.
- General: In global search, NCM-Compliance was not redirecting and the Subnets results were not listed. This issue has been fixed.
- General: In global search, showing of undefined value in add-on details from search suggestion has been fixed.
- General: In global search, Device notes were not listed out in the search if the list count is more than 10. This issue has been fixed.
- General: Previously, PostgreSQL to MSSQL migration kept failing due to mismatch of datatype in 'Alert' table and 'Event' table. This issue has been fixed.
- General: License expiry alert mail will be sent with an interval of 5 days between each reminder for the last 15 days and the final remainder will be sent a day before the license expires.
- General: UI Notification displaying license expiry duration in the header has been limited to the last 30 days.
- OpManager: Option to export and download 'Availability Statistics' as PDF and XLS is provided for all monitors including Windows Service Monitors, Service Monitors, Exchange Service Monitors, AD Service Monitors, MSSQL Service Monitors and Process Monitors.
- OpManager: Option has been added to view ‘Real Time Monitor Graphs’ for all the Performance monitors that are available as Dials inside snapshot page.
- OpManager: Saving the Hardware Monitor specific settings was prone to SQL Injection vulnerability. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: For Process and Service Monitors snapshot page, the selection of Custom Time Period didn't have any effect and used to show the same details based on previously selected time period. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, when WMI credential used for monitoring WMI device had space character in its password, the monitored device was experiencing account lock out issue. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, File/Folder monitoring was not generating alerts even if the file was modified, especially in cases where the monitored device machine had different date formats. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In Event Log Monitoring, if the configured message field had 'tab space' character, the generated event log message was not displayed properly. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, Performance monitors' XLS reports were generated with garbled characters for non-english languages. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While configuring Event Log Monitors, field validation for Event ID field was not done. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Unit for monitors were not shown for File/Folder graphs' tabular view. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Language localization for 'Edit Discovery Profile' and 'Never Suppress Alarm' operation specific keys were incorrectly updated for Japanese language. This has been properly updated now.
- OpManager: Under Inventory Reports, for 'Threshold Details of Devices' report, VMware & HyperV specific Monitors’ threshold details were not listed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, RuleEngine Re-Run or discovery/rediscovery of device was not getting updated for MSSQL Monitors, even though they were configured in RuleEngine Actions. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: While mapping IP to VirtualMachines from vCenter/ESXServer/HyperV/Xen Servers snapshot pages, only IP was allowed previously. Now hostname is also allowed.
- OpManager: Previously, if an incorrect parameter value for Protocol was passed for updateProcessTemplateDetails API, proper error was not thrown. This has been handled now.
- OpManager: In Monitors Tab under Snapshot Page, columns were not being sorted as per data type. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In ‘Notification Profile’ message box, language localization value for Chinese language has been updated for the message property.
- OpManager: In Add/Edit File Monitor under Settings page, language localization value for Japanese language has been updated.
- OpManager: OpManager agent was getting crashed due to memory leak in the agent while reading the registry data for monitoring. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In Performance Monitor Graph page, "Last month" time period option has been added.
- OpManager: In the device snapshot page, PDF option for Single monitor graph page was not working properly. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Test URL option from URL snapshot page failed after the first try. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, users were able to select/deselect the listed Event Log rules while associating it to device from snapshot page even without enabling Event Log Monitor Interval. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Windows Services from device were not retrived while configuring Workflow with Restart Service action if device credential had special characters. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Unauthorized SIF Activity (Support Information File) has been restricted and can be accessed only using the admin account.
- OpManager: Notification Profile severities will not over write Device Misses 1/3/5 Polls profile Criteria selection any more.
- OpManager: '+' symbol in the beginning of EMail-Id for Mail Server Settings and Notification Profile is supported now.
- OpManager: Previously, Command results of Run Program/System Command Notification Profile appended to alert message were not properly shown. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Run Program/System Command Notification profile's message variables given in next line are not taken as arguments while executing commands on notification profile trigger. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: In Settings page, ’Mobile number’ was shown even after deleting the App SMS settings. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, trying to uninstall OpManager Central failed with an error popup. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, installing standby OpManager with invalid credentials of primary OpManager resulted in the setup getting installed as Standalone OpManager with PGSQL backend. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, installing OpManager with MSSQL DB as backend by providing existing database name resulted in the setup getting installed with PGSQL backend. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in Alarm escalation rule, entering multiple mobile numbers, each separated by a comma was not possible. This option has been added.
- OpManager: SSH Discovery will fetch the DeviceType from login message based on availability.
- OpManager: In reports, the 'Server Health Report monitors' name i18n has been updated now.
- OpManager: Users can now select multiple SNMP trap processors and delete them in bulk using the 'multiple delete option'.
- OpManager: Search option for SNMP trap processor is now enabled where the user can search trap processors based on either name or OID.
- OpManager: Multiple delete option is now enabled for unsolicited traps, where the user can select more than one trap and delete them.
- OpManager: Search option for Unsolicited traps is now enabled.
- OpManager: A new option is provided in the widget Edit page to enable and disable the Widget Dials.
- OpManager: Previously, while adding a rule in Rule Engine, 'criteria' drop down field was not populated correctly. This issue has been fixed.
- OpUtils : The Bandwidth monitoring tool, which measures the network traffic utilization/bandwidth usage both at the interface level and at the device level, has been brought back under inventory.
- OpUtils : The Bandwidth monitoring tool is enhanced with the capability of generating alerts based on the configured threshold violation and the same can be notify through email.
- OpUtils : Previously under Oputils option, the SPM General settings could not be saved. This issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils : Previously under Inventory, the option to edit a switch in Switch Port Papper was not working. This issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils : In the Network Scanner page under Settings, when deleting multiple IP Address(es) after selecting them, an error message was thrown saying “Nothing is selected to delete”. This issue has been fixed and multiple IP address(es) can be batch deleted.
- OpUtils : Under ’Short Summary’ page in Inventory, ’Subnet summary’, ’IP summary’, ’Switch summary’ title was displayed . This has been removed.
- OpUtils : The ‘Device Type Summary’ widget in Dashboard has been renamed to ‘OS Type Summary’ as it represents the OS type installed in the device.
- OpUtils : Constraints have been added to check if the ‘Custom column’ name is numeric. An error message will be displayed stating “ Invalid Custom Name ” in case the name is numeric.
- OpUtils : In the MAC Address Resolver page under Setting tools tab, ‘IP to MAC’ and ‘MAC to IP’ were displayed in two different lines due to a minor UI alignment issue. This has now been fixed.
- OpUtils : In the Credentials page under SPM in settings, editing an existing credential redirected the page to Discovery’s Edit credential page. This issue has been fixed.
- OpUtils : Under Basic settings, Database Maintenance option has been removed for OpUtils installation.
- OpUtils : In the Scope page for DHCP under Inventory, the ‘Scope State’ column in the table contains two values - ‘Enabled’ and ‘Disabled’ . The ‘Disabled’ option will now be highlighted in red color.
- OpUtils : In the ‘OS Type Summary’ widget ( previously called ‘Device Type Summary’ ), the "%" symbol was not displayed in the value when hovering the mouse over it. This issue has been fixed.
- OpUtils : The SNMP graph tool, which is used to gather real time data and generates a graph for any SNMP IP node, has been brought back under SNMP tools of OpUtils settings.
- OpUtils : The SNMP graph tool is enhanced with the capability of providing the MIB node information like OID, syntax, description and MIB node properties.
Build No - 123127 - May 14, 2018
- OpManager : Inbuilt Storage Monitoring support has been added.
Build No - 123126 - May 8, 2018
Firewall Analyzer: Admin Server
- Firewall Analyzer: Enterprise edition for 12.3 version
- Firewall Analyzer: Data Migration tool for enterprise edition 8.5 customers to upgrade to 12.3
Firewall Analyzer: Standalone/Collector Server
- Firewall Analyzer: Compliance reports and Policy/Rule Management support for WatchGuard device
- Firewall Analyzer: Compliance reports and Policy/Rule Management support for SonicWALL device.
- Firewall Analyzer: Policy/Rule re-order report for PaloAlto device
Build No - 123125 - May 8, 2018
- OpManager: In Mail Server settings, Authentication Details which was mandatory (from 123108) has been made optional.
- OpManager: Previously, the selected dashboard view was not being highlighted. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: When OpManager server rebooted, OpManager service failed to start displaying the error "Unable to start PgSql DB" This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Consent Implementation has been enforced for various modules.
- OpManager: Under privacy settings, Personally Identifiable Information(PII) search and update has been implemented. (PII Search helps identify the PII Details given by the user across various modules. The PII data can also be updated as anonymous to maintain privacy)
- OpManager: Audit logs will now be recorded whenever a user
- adds or deletes additional fields.
- rediscovers a device.
- uploads a Google Map html file.
- deletes a device from Google Map.
- creates or deletes Business views, 3D Floor views and Rack views.
- creates/modifies/deletes a Discovery Profile.
- creates or deletes a group in Group chat.
- General: Chrome's latest update(66.0.3359.139) caused OpManager to crash when navigating to any graph pages. This issue has been fixed by updating zoho charts from version 1.0.5 to 1.0.8.
Build No - 123124 - May 3, 2018
- OpManager: Option to copy and modify the Business View (Copy As option) has been added.
- OpManager: Previously, Zoom in/out feature was missing in Business view widget and Maps. This has now been added.
- OpManager: Previously, in 'edit Business view', device and shortcut count was missing. This has been handled now.
- OpManager: Previously, IPSLA monitors were missing in the Business view. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Business views, the device status live update was missing when the page was not refreshed. This has been handled now.
- OpManager: Earlier there was an issue with deleting and re-adding devices in business view. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, when changing font type, size or color in business view, the devices were rearranged automatically. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Under Maps, 'Set as default option' for Business view,List and Dashboard has been added.
- OpManager: The back view of the rack was missing in the new version. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, Rack view and 3D floor embedded view was not working. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Device status mismatch issue under Rack widgets in Dashboard has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in google map widget, probe option was displayed for Essential build. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Interface port status icon in inventory list view has been added.
- OpManager: Users can now view device category specific dashboards in the inventory page.
- OpManager: Set as Default view has been added for Inventory Device and Interface List.
- OpManager: Users can enable or disable the Group chat,Rack & 3D floor view features under System Settings. (By default Group Chat feature has been disabled.)
- OpManager: Graph were not displayed for Interface Receive and Transmit dials. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, Interface Bandwidth Report schedule won't be generated for the given time period. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123123 - April 26, 2018
- NCM: Compliance page has been added in left menu bar for quick access. All compliance-related functionalities are now available under this page.
- NCM: Now, you can share Custom Device Templates to NCM Administrators worldwide in 'Device template >> Custom >> Share'.
- NCM: Additional hardware information for Cisco devices is now displayed in the Device Snapshot page under 'Inventory' tab. We will support other vendors also in the near future.
- NCM: You can now search devices by providing their hardware details, in 'Inventory >> Devices >> Search by hardware details' (Filter icon on top-right corner).
- NCM: Device selection list is sorted in 'Configlets Execution' and 'Schedules' pages with the IP addresses of the devices.
- NCM: 'Should contain exact set' in Compliance rule criteria is now fixed and executes properly.
- NCM: The Rule Compliance page under MSSQL now displays the necessary data.
- NCM: The '%' symbol in labels of configlet parameters from 'Execute Configlet' page has been removed.
Build No - 123122 - April 25, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, it was possible to access the attached html files in GroupChat. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: In the GroupChat module, getActivityData api was prone to SQL Injection vulnerability. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: In Credential module, Stored Cross-site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability has been fixed (CVE-2018-10803).
- OpManager: Previously, Improper file format was accepted during CSV Discovery. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, Discovery profile name is vulnerable to Cross-site Scripting (XSS). This issue has been fixed.
Build No - 123121 - April 24, 2018
- OpManager: In the Add/Edit Performance Monitor page under Device Snapshot and in Device Template page, Regex pattern threshold field length has been increased from 50 to 100.
- OpManager: In the Add Performance Monitors page under Device Snapshot and in Device Template page, general monitors were not listed for addition. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While updating SSH credential from global credential and device snapshot page, SSH key authentication file was stored in an incorrect path. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under System settings page, a unique SysName option has been provided to avoid multiple interfaces of the same device being discovered as new devices.
- OpManager: Previously, option to add a single device using device name was missing under schedule discovery profile. This has been added now.
- OpManager: Previously, Windows 10 device was discovered as Windows 8 via SNMP. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, in the device snapshot page, the dials displayed data but the Monitors tab was empty. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123120 - April 20, 2018
- OpManager: In Quick Configuration Wizard, option to update threshold configuration for a specific group of partition detail monitors for multiple devices has been included.
- OpManager: In Quick Configuration Wizard, option to add or update threshold configuration for multiple VMware datastore monitors has been included.
- OpManager: UI misalignment in the Quick Configuration Wizard page has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in Performance monitor page under Settings, when performing apply and overwrite operation after editing any monitor threshold, Store Data value of the monitor was changed to false by default. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, from Performance Monitors under Settings page, VMware and Xen Monitors where not getting applied/associated to devices even for VMware and Xen devices respectively. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123119 - April 18, 2018
- OpUtils : Under SNMP tools from settings, a tool called MIB node viewer that is used to provide the complete details of the selected MIB has been added.
- OpUtils : Under SNMP tools from settings, a tool called MIB module viewer which is used to provide a snapshot of a given MIB has been added.
- OpUtils: Under Switch Port Mapper(SPM), the tree view has been added.
- OpUtils: The IP snapshot page has been improved by adding missing data and actions.
- OpUtils: The MAC-IP list, which was a missing tool, has been added.
- OpUtils: Under the Subnet snapshot page, the options to edit and scan has been added.
- OpUtils: Under the Subnet snapshot page, the option to delete alerts has been added.
Build No - 123118 - April 17, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, users were unable to export 'Availability Dashboard Report' as PDF and XLS. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, users were unable to schedule 'Least and Average availability' for the Availability Dashboard Report. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Users can now navigate to the device snapshot page from HyperV Map.
- OpManager: Previously, Last Polled Bandwidth Utilization widget displayed 'NaN%' as value. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: STP Port Details has been added for devices falling under switch category.
- OpManager: Now, users can associate Device Template and Credential for devices from Inventory list.
- OpManager: Users can now manage, unmanaged and delete devices in BV list view page.
- OpManager: Previously, Interface threshold settings text inside interface snapshot page was wrong without units. It is corrected now.
Build No - 123113 - April 18, 2018
- Firewall : Previously Security Audit page was empty even though the report was generated. Now the issue is fixed.
Build No - 123112 - April 13, 2018
- OpManager: Option to export ‘At-a-Glance Report’ as PDF and Excel has been included for devices.
- OpManager: During Test Monitor, while adding or editing File Monitor, the File path was not displayed . This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, for Folder Monitor Graphs, Y-axis units were not displayed. This has been fixed.
- General: Previously under Reports/Settings, when the page was either refreshed or when a new tab was opened, the last opened tab was hidden. This issue has now been fixed.
- General: While refreshing the Inventory page, some sub headers went missing. This issue has now been fixed.
Build No - 123111 - April 11, 2018
- General: Previously, Cookies were prone to Cross-site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerability and they were unsecure for HTTPS protocol. This issue has been fixed.
- General: Clickjacking vulnerability has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, unauthorized access to APIKey from APM Plugin was possible due to a vulnerability issue. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Modifying or Deleting users in OpManager was not being reflected inside APM Plugin. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, APM plugin was not getting started when OpManager with MSSQL Database was using Windows Authentication for database connectivity. This issue has been fixed.
Build No - 123110 - April 10, 2018
- OpManager: The alignment issue with the columns of Event Reports & Alert Reports - pdf is now fixed, so that xls and pdf reports match.
- OpManager: Operator cannot create/schedule a report anymore.
- OpManager: Previously, when SDP details contained special characters, there were issues while editing the 'Log a ticket' notification profile. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Issues with downloading PDF reports have been fixed.
- OpManager: 'No data available for this period' alert message is displayed when there is no data in integrated report.
- OpManager: Data older than a week is now available in the Interface report builder.
- OpManager: Under 'Audit' in Reports, users can now view the logs for scheduled operations.
- OpManager: Under 'Audit' in Reports, users can now view the logs for PDF & XLS export operations.
- OpManager: Audit Operation for Device Specific Deletion and Updation has been handled.
- OpManager: While raising event flood warning in OpManager, the message will now specify whether the flood is due to traps or event logs.
- OpManager: Previously, NCM count was not updated in the central server when deleted from the probe. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The NCM plug-in URL has been removed in DeviceExpert Change Management & DeviceExpert Operation Failure traps.
- OpManager: Previously, the custom category count of network device's alarms was displayed wrongly in the Network tab under Dashboard. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In version 11600, under Data Diagnostics, the Central & Probe table comparison page was missing previously. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While migrating from Linux Essential To Enterprise Edition, the migration failed due to the presence of '\' in MigrateToEnterprise.sh file. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123109 - April 5, 2018
- OpUtils: Under Reports option, the missing reports of the DHCP has been added.
- OpUtils: Previously under Inventory, the option to edit a group of switches in SPM was not available. The issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils: Previously under OpUtils settings, the port history was in General tab. This is moved to cleanup policy tab now.
- OpUtils: Under Inventory, the category sub filter in port field has added an "administrative disabled/enabled" option.
- OpUtils: Previously under Inventory, the 'Add to SPM' option didn't display a proper Success/Error message in UI. The issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Under Inventory, the category sub filter "NIC type" table has been updated to match the IEEE oui list.
Build No - 123108 - April 4, 2018
- OpManager : XML External Entity (XXE) Processing attack affecting import of License, Script Template, Device Template and Workflow has been fixed.
- OpManager : Previously, in Mail Server Settings and Radius Server Settings, the password was being shown as "not_to_display". This issue has been fixed and now the password field will be left blank by default.
- OpManager : Cross-site Scripting (XSS) attack has been fixed.
- OpManager : SQL injection in Submit DB Query Page has been fixed.
Build No - 123107 - April 3, 2018
- NetFlow: 'Guest' user privilege has been added for NetFlow installation.
- NetFlow: The issue with the wrong bandwidth value appearing in the "Overview" tab in Interface/Interface Group/IP Group snapshot when custom time period is selected has now been fixed.
- NetFlow: Enhanced raw data dump to avoid increase in tmp/flow_log.txt file size.
Build No - 123106 - April 2, 2018
Bug Fixes in NCM:
- 4439431 - Know which config version is baseline in config diff view. (The Config version that is baseline is mentioned as 'Baseline').
- 4550432 - Layout of NCM Nipper reports has been revamped.
- 4571167 - Issue while finding SysOID has been fixed.
Enhancements in NCM:
- View SNMP profiles from System Location and Description pages.
- Select specific SNMP profiles to be used while updating location and description details for devices.
- Add devices as unmanaged if the total number of devices exceeds the license limit.
- More devices are supported by default with the additional SysOIDs.
- I18N keys are now available.
- Minor UI enhancements.
New feature in NCM - Terminal:
- Terminal page can be used to open a terminal to any device in the network.
- Terminal connection to the inventoried devices can be opened under ‘Settings >> NCM >> Inventoried’.
- For devices that support terminal function but are not included in Inventory, the session can be initiated by ‘Settings >> NCM >> Terminal >> Custom’.
- All the terminal sessions will be logged and can be viewed in ‘Settings >> NCM >> Terminal >> Audit History’.
Build No - 123105 - March 29, 2018
- NCM: Network Configuration Manager now scales more. A single server supports 10000 devices. If you need to manage more than 2000 devices, configure the number of parallel job count to a minimum of 50 in 'Settings >> NCM >> Server settings' and restart the server.
- NCM: You can trigger a configuration backup operation for any number of devices in a single schedule in 'Settings >> NCM >> Schedule'.
- NCM: You can now apply the credentials for any number of devices successfully from 'Device Group' page under Inventory section.
Build No - 123104 - March 28, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, 'Schedule Report' did not work for other languages. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, the 'Schedule Report' option was missing in the snapshot pages of all performance monitors, availability, interface metrics, Packet loss, response time, Device(at - glance reports), URL and Script Templates. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: SDP Device asset information will now be in the snapshot page of OPM for all the devices synced with SDP.
- OpManager: The issue with the ping.properties file to view device availability for non-english installations, is now fixed.
Build No - 123093 - March 26, 2018
- OpManager: 100% CPU Utilization issue due to AppSMS has been fixed.
Build No - 123092 - March 22, 2018
- Firewall : Default reports enhanced with drill down option to second and third level. Particularly for 'Unknown Protocols', you can drill down up to raw log level.
- Firewall : 'End User' feature moved to 'Firewall Inventory' tab. You can get 'End User' details from 'Users' Tab.
- Firewall : 'Rule Management' and 'Compliance Reports' files stored in Firewall Analyzer server directory are encrypted now.
- Firewall : User information is encrypted at the database storage.
- Firewall : 'CSV Export' option is available for 'Rule Management' reports.
- Firewall : 'Scheduled Report' mail format is enhanced to show properly aligned mail content.
- Firewall : Support - 4458020: In 'Change Management' report, new column has been added to show the IP address of user from which he did configuration changes.
- Firewall : Support - 4429668: 'Admin' report is available for Huawei Firewall. You can view user login, logout and command executed reports.
- Firewall : Support - 4477638: Fixed the issue of incorrect data shown in 'Policy Optimization reports' for some PaloAlto devices.
- Firewall : Support - 4519337: Fixed the issue of not fetching configuration files from SonicWALL firewalls due to incorrect SCP command.
- Firewall : Support - 4497009: Fixed issues in 'Denied Events' and URL log parsing for Juniper SRX devices.
- Firewall : Support - 4510780: Fixed the issue of wrong time period shown in i-Filter reports data, due to non-processing of time stamp available in the logs.
- Firewall : Support - 4496764: Fixed the issue of mismatch in rules count of unused rules and total rules displayed for some PaloAlto firewalls.
- Firewall : In PaloAlto firewall 'Policy Overview' page, no data was displayed when clicked on some source and destination objects. This issue is fixed.
- Firewall : Fixed the issue of no data display in 'Total Bytes' column in Trend Micro device reports, due to non-processing of byte value available in the logs.
Build No - 123091 - March 20, 2018
- OpManager: Added an option to switch menu bar alignment into vertical or horizontal.
- OpUtils: The DHCP Scope Monitor of the SNMP tool is enhanced in a way that helps to monitor the DHCP scopes of a given IP address or DHCP server name and scans intermittently based on the scheduler profile created by the user. It also provides an email alert to the user when an IP address in the DHCP scope falls below a specified count.
- OpUtils: The Network Monitor tool is updated to monitor the response time and packet loss of selected devices, creates a history of details that can be viewed by the user.
- OpUtils: The System Details Update of Network monitoring tool has been enhanced in such a way that it is made possible to edit system details of specific devices like sys name, sys location, sys contact and update these details from the remote device itself. The updated status can also be viewed from the remote device.
- NCM: 100% CPU Utilization issue due to Syslog flooding has been fixed.
- NCM: 100% CPU Utilization issue due to Fortigate Firewall backup has been fixed.
Build No - 123090 - March 19, 2018
- General: OpManager now supports SMS notifications via HTTP SMS Gateway and SMPP server.
- General: 4028582 - Now, SMS server settings can be deleted in the UI.
- General: Previously, server secret was visible in Radius Settings. This option is now hidden.
- General: User access Level can be changed by Operator using API.This issue has been fixed.
- General: 4358794-Product version showed undefined in UI when NCM folder existed under OpManager. This issue has been fixed.
- General: 4447605,4421517,4405385,4382147-Option to apply .XML file type in license has been added.
- OpManager: 4479975,3924891- Previously in Script Template, the html content had visibility issues. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Device name was not being updated when Last Polled returned null value in CPU/Memory/Disk and Bandwidth utilization widget. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, Script Template had XSS vulnerability issues. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: A new tray icon has been implemented for essential, central and probe setup.
- OpManager: Under User Management, the user photo was not deleted from the saved folder even when the user profile was deleted. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Option to enable / disable DB query from system settings screen has been added. Based on the option selected, the DB query inside support is shown/hidden to the user. By default, the option is disabled.
- OpManager: Partial masking of the API Key in UI has been implemented.
- OpManager: Audit implementation for various modules like rebranding, Add/Edit/Delete Domain, Notification, License and Support has been done.
- OpManager: 4244642 - Previously, Clickatell notifications were not working and displayed "Clickatell authentication failure" error message. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: 3893820 - SMS Notifications were not received when multiple mobile numbers were given in the SMS Notification profile.
- OpManager: 4252424 - Failover: For a business view created in the primary server with a custom image as background, the image was not loaded when the standby server took over. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: 125561 Failover: Primary server's conf files were not copied to Secondary. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: 3835548 - User created dashboards can now be renamed in OpManager.
- OpManager: 4032958 - On embedded 'Heat Map widget', the tooltip was not displayed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 3660586 - Updated commons-collections jar to version 3.2.2 due to 'Remote Code Execution' vulnerability in older version.
- OpManager: 4113354 - In the 'Send Email Notification' profile, the length of 'To Email Address' field is now increased from 255 to 500 characters.
Build No - 123086 - April 19, 2018
- General : Failed to load the client if the MSSQL database collation is 'Danish_Norwegian_CI_AS'. This issue has now been fixed.
Build No - 123084 - March 15, 2018
- OpManager: Thresholds for Response time and Packet loss can be set for multiple devices.
- OpManager: New Availability graph has been introduced in Device snapshot page->Availability dial->History to show the device up, down status using a line graph.
- OpManager: GPS coordinates will be shown in Device summary tab if the device has been added to Google Maps.
- OpManager: Previously, users were unable to add string monitor with a string threshold in Device Templates. This is now fixed.
- OpManager: The "Configure Interface" option was not displayed for routers. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Interface Reports are now available by default on Interface snapshot menu.
- OpManager: SNMP text was displayed for Default dials for availability, Response time and Packet loss. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Users can able to discovery and add device without credentials in OpManager.
- OpManager: Previously, SNMP v1/v2 credential mismatch error throws while adding credential in discovery wizard page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Search option has been added for interfaces in device snapshot page.
- OpManager: Table values were not displayed for interface error, discard rate,Traffic Utilization graphs. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, "Export as PDF" did not work for all the time periods for the "Interface Bandwidth Report" and the "Interface At a Glance Report". This is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, Interface graph time format issue occurred when a period 7 days or 30days, was selected. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Users can now navigate to the device snapshot page from the interface snapshot page toolbar.
- OpManager: Previously, users were unable to align custom html widget, when multiple iframes were called. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While creating a business view in IE, navigating to the Multi select mode made the device name disappear. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: XSS vulnerability issue while importing Additional fields has been fixed.
- OpManager: SQL Injection vulnerability has been fixed for Downtime scheduler.
- OpManager: Downtime report not showing the status of currently down devices has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, wireless devices were not getting pushed to NCM.This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, when a user generated weekly reports, the days of the week were plotted as numbers. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: The issue with the ping.properties file to view device availability for non-english installations, is now fixed.
Build No - 123083 - March 12, 2018
- General: Dashboard loading has been revamped and optimized for better performance.
- General: In the Login page, Iphone/Android and Ipad application download links have been included.
- General: License expiry information in header had a few alignment issues. This has now been fixed.
- General: User Icon with product details and about information has been moved to right top corner.
- General: In the Inventory page, product based tabs have been moved horizontally.
- General: Sign out option has been moved from Quick links to User details menu.
- OpManager: In alarm details page, Alarm actions has been moved from Actions menu to Details page .
- General: Support icon has been added for (Mail, Apply license, phone number, SIF, User guide, Videos, Service pack, ThreadDump, DB Query & view Logs) links.
- General: In support page, the Query page under DB Query will be opened in a new window without ember
Build No - 123082 - March 8, 2018
- OpUtils: Previously under Inventory, the port option does not show any differentiation for connected devices. This issue is fixed now as the connected devices are differentiated based on colours such as orange for virtual IP, grey for multi MAC port and yellow for stacked port.
- OpUtils: Previously, only OpManager API has called for adding switches and hence there was an issue in adding switches in SPM. The issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils: Previously while adding devices, the device explorer option under Cisco tools didn't display a proper error message like 'Not a CISCO device' . The issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils: Previously, the Proxy ping option under tools didn't show any proper images for scan results. The issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils: Previously under Oputils option, the field 'Clean up policy location' was not mentioned in Publish directory of IPAM and SPM. The issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Previously under sort summary, when clicking on snapshot page, API was called twice. This issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils: Under reports, a field called 'Custom Period' has added in 'Port by Operation Status Last Change Time' report.
- OpUtils : 4249914, 4010627 - Under Inventory, the option to add switches by importing a CSV file was included.
Build No - 123081 - March 7, 2018
- NetFlow: The issue related to export to PDF and mail has now been fixed and enhanced.
- NetFlow: Added an option to export to PDF and mail for Individual graph reports.
- NetFlow: Added an option to export to PDF and mail for DPI snapshot widgets and widget drill down reports in the inventory.
- NetFlow: Added an option to change the graph type for time series graphs in the inventory.
- NetFlow: Inventory page related bugs have been fixed.
- NetFlow: Added an option to select Business hours in the Last Quarter time period while scheduling reports
- NetFlow: SFlow flow format for multiple MPLS can be added now.
- NetFlow: Added an option to configure billing with base cost as zero.
- NetFlow: The loading issue in the Dashboard with NBAR App widget has now been fixed.
Build No - 123080 - March 5, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, installation failed when the installation/default folder name contained spaces or when OpManager was installed under the location C:\Program Files . This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In Probe, under settings, 'Failover details' tab was not displayed. In Central server, Settings-> Configuration-> Probe Details, Secondary server and its details were also not displayed. Now both the issues have been fixed and they have been displayed in the respective UI.
Build No - 123079 - March 1, 2018
- Even after deleting the MSSQL Instance from the device in the OpManager, false alerts of that mssql service instance being down were getting raised. This has been fixed now.
- The vCenter discovery failed if any VM replica was created with duplicate UUID as of the existing VM in OpManger. This has been fixed now.
- In the case of both vCenter and ESX based monitoring done from OpManager, under Inventory view of Virtualization, the vCenter/Host filter was showing incorrect data. This has been fixed now.
- Although invalid VMware credential was given during vCenter/ESX discovery, the device was getting added as Unknown (normal device). This has been handled and now device will be discovered and added in OpManager only if valid credential is selected.
- If tab space '\t' was included in any monitor name, Monitors page inside the Device Snapshot page was shown blank. This has been fixed and further '\t' space will not be allowed in the monitor name.
- It was not possible to edit custom WMI Monitors like Disk Monitors with special character '\' in its instance name. This has been fixed now.
- While saving URL properties from URL Snapshot, the page was redirected to Settings page instead of the previously selected URL Monitor page. This has been fixed now.
- While trying to add Service Monitors from Device Snapshot page, clicking ‘Cancel’ redirected the page to Settings page instead of the previously selected Device Monitors page. This has been fixed now.
- While trying to associate devices with File/Folder monitor templates, the eligible devices list shown was not sorted in the alphabetical order. This has been fixed now.
- The validation of various Threshold value-specific fields was not done for File/Folder Monitors addition. This has been handled now.
- For Hardware Monitoring in some cases, only single sensor for FAN Category with multiple instance was getting added and displayed in device snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- In Hardware page under device snapshot page, the units were not shown under Hardware Monitor graph. This has been fixed now.
- XenServer discovery failed if there were no VM's inside the pool and only Templates existed. This has been fixed now.
- Adding/Updating Event Logs Monitors from Settings page is failed, if rules or logs contained special character '\'. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123078 - February 27, 2018
- OpManager: Under Alarms, Clear trap events were raised even though suppress alarm was applied to the device. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Trap Forwarder automatically stopped while restarting OpManager Service. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Trap Processors page did not have any description. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In 'Load from Mibs' page, the default info message was missing when copying mib file to OpManager/mibs. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Trap Forwarder was not showing running/stopped status message. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: The trap description column showed 'More Link' (Old client) in 'Add traps' page from 'Load From Mibs'. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Last polled value was not being sent in 'Send trap using Notification Profile'. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Under Unsolicited trap, specific type field was not shown when clicking on 'Create trap processor'. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously added traps in 'Add trap page' from 'Load From Mibs' could not be disabled and selected by default. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Serial number looked odd in 'Load from traps' page. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Search option was not provided in 'Add traps from mibs' and 'Load from mibs'. This has been fixed.
Build No - 123077 - February 23, 2018
- OpManager: Users can now mask/unmask the data of other modules like Flow Analysis, Config Management, Firewall Log Analysis, IP Management, Packet Analysis and Application Monitoring in the UI, by configuring System Settings.
- OpManager: 4465019,4476757,4530031 - On DB Disconnection, the license page displayed a wrong warning message on IPSLA monitors. This has been fixed now.
- General: Previously, an Operator user was able to access log files using direct API's (/apiclient/ember/index.jsp#/ViewLogs/stderr_0.txt) and URLs (/logs/stderr_0.txt). This vulnerability issue has been fixed now.
Build No - 123076 - February 22, 2018
- OpManager: Alarm - Workflow logs can now be categorized into alarm specific and device specific ones on the 11.6 struts client.
- OpManager: Workflow status bar has been given under the Workflow Tab now.
- OpManager: While clicking the PDF option repeatedly, the duplicate element gets created. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: In the device snapshot page, authorization to access workflow logs for operator log-in failed. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123070 - February 21, 2018
- General : SQL injection vulnerabilities in Servlet's API has been fixed.
Build No - 123069 - February 19, 2018
- OpManager: If a logged in user's account is deleted by an admin, the user will be notified and logged out automatically.
- OpManager: The settings option 'Add/Remove widgets in default dashboard' under System Settings was not preserved during service restart. This is fixed now.
- The following vulnerability issue has been fixed in OpManager:
- Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injection via /servlets/FailoverHelperServlet.
- NCM: Backup operation fails for the following device type in builds 12300 to 123064 due to Maverick upgrade. Device backup command response stops in the middle of an execution and expects an enter key (LineFeed) to send the remaining response. This issue has been fixed in this release and now you are able to backup this device type without any issues.
- Device type: Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9-M),Version 03.07.03E RELEASE SOFTWARE
Build No - 123068 - February 16, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, if a custom category was associated to a device in non-english language web client, the device snapshot page did not open. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In the inventory list view page, the device IPs were not in order when sorted by IP Address. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, the device IP Address was not available in the Device/Interface Availability reports. This has been added now.
- OpManager: Previously, when a custom category associated to a device was deleted, the device was listed as unknown instead of the parent category. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123067 - February 14, 2018
- OpManager: Device specific workflow logs are available on the snapshot page now.
- OpManager: Jump To ServiceDeskPlus from OpManager has been handled now.
- OpManager: Previously, retrieving services for different domain users in workflow tasks was not possible. This issue is fixed now
- OpManager: Previously, users were unable to add/edit/update workflow in some special cases like HTML content being present in script body. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Workflow tasks, the Reboot and Shut down options did not work properly due to client issue. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: The unwanted scroll bar displayed in the pdf file is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, users were unable to schedule report after canceling a monthly scheduled report/weekly scheduled report. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Usability issue - The error message 'Schedule Report name already exists' was displayed while creating the report name itself. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123066 - February 13, 2018
- OpManager: 4175032 - Email notifications are triggered while the Primary server gets back to Active mode and the information is provided in the banner whether the running setup is the primary or the secondary server.
- OpManager: 2826598 - Previously, users were unable to install OpManager as service in RedHat 7.x machines. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: 4243641 - Previously, credential test passed but the data collection in some CLI devices failed. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: 4368835 - While restoring PGSQL backups, duplicate key and foreign key violation issues have been fixed now.
- OpManager: 4218544 - During PGSQL to MSSQL migration, the time round off issue causing the duplicate key issue on dynamic tables, is fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, BCP file location was not loaded to the bin directory automatically. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, the secondary server started even when there was a mismatch in the build number with the Primary server. This has been handled now.
- OpManager: DBConfiguration.bat - Previously, while providing a different DB Name displayed "OpManagerDB exists already" error. This is now fixed.
- OpManager: Proper encoding for Chinese messages have been provided now.
- OpManager: The DB restore issue occurring while using remote PGSQL DB with the password, is now fixed.
Build No - 123065 - February 9, 2018
- OpManager: Minor enhancement and bug fixes have been provided for a seamless migration from the Essential Edition to the Enterprise Edition.
- OpManager: The SNMP ping tool under Settings-> Tools now has the option to choose devices and credentials that are already added in the product. You can also manually enter the device name or IP address by clicking on the (+) icon.
- OpManager: The MiB Browser tool under Settings -> Tools now has the option to choose devices and credentials that are already added in the product. You can also manually enter the device name or IP address by clicking on the (+) icon.
Build No - 123064 - February 8, 2018
- FWA: Provision to configure each device in the Inventory itself. For a single device, you can configure Report, Alert, Device Rule, and SNMP in one place.
- FWA: Ad-hoc reports are listed in the drill down page of 'Device' under Inventory.
- FWA: 'Device' summary widget under Inventory, is enhanced to show more device configuration options
- FWA: Cloud Control Repository updated and new services added.
- FWA: 'No Data' message will be displayed in widget header, if a widget has no data to display. If the widget has data, total number of rows will be displayed.
- FWA: Reduced the 'Inventory' page loading time.
- FWA: By default, indexing enabled for Security Logs.
- FWA: Support Id: 4400799 - New widget added under drill down page of 'Cloud Control'. The widget shows all source IP addresses, who accessed the corresponding 'Cloud' service.
- FWA Support Id: 4223153 - Bandwidth Alert profiles created with criteria 'mbps' were not working. This issue is fixed
- FWA Support Id: 4223153 - URL report, date and priority parsing issues of pfSense firewall is fixed.
- FWA Support Id: 4275699 - When one Juniper SRX device was added it was displayed as two devices. This was due to absence of firewall name in some syslogs. This issue is fixed to show it as a one device.
- FWA Issue Id: 124479 - Earlier user couldn't edit the report filter while creating 'Report Profile'. Now 'Edit' option provided for the report filters to fix the issue.
- FWA Issue Id:126112 - After selecting custom time period in 'Inventory' drill down page, the end time was not shown properly. This issue is fixed.
- FWA Issue Id:126077 - In 'Add Credential Profile' page, 'Device Type' option is moved up near 'Protocol' for better accessibility.
- FWA Issue Id:126332 - In 'Device Rule' list page, sorting of any column, removed 'Fetch Rules' and 'Security Audit Report' icons. This issue is fixed.
- NCM: Alert message for existing device while adding non SNMP devices.
- NCM: Time based report for configuration change.
- NCM: 4318485: Schedule Security Audit Report is now added
- NCM: Now you can view compliance policy violation widget in dashboard
- NCM: View configuration file while uploading labeled configuration.
- NCM: Help document now available on how to execute Configlet.
Build No - 123063 - February 7, 2018
- General: 4209070 - Error code and error message related to mail user authentication from SMTP mailer will now be displayed in the UI, upon testing mail from Mail Server Settings
- General: 4238670 - Under Proxy Server Settings, the 'NoProxyFor' field length is now increased from 255 to 1000 characters.
- OpManager: 4389441 - Under Send Email notification profile, the issue with adding other language characters and HTML tags in the message field has been fixed.
- OpManager: 4397025 - Previously Email based SMS was received as Raw text because of Multipart/Mixed content type. This issue has been fixed. Email SMS will now be sent as plain/text content.
- OpManager: 4335844 - For Traps with Failure Component not ending with "_trap", Notification Profile was not triggered previously. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: 4335844 - Notification Profile was triggered for trap with clear severity, even when the "notify me when clear" profile criteria was not selected. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 4139976,4099988 - In Linux Installation, Command arguments in Run Program and Run System Command Notification Profile were getting truncated with space previously. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 4499794 - Interface specific message variables in Notification profile were not replaced with proper values while sending Notification Alerts. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 4369593- Uploading MIBs with .txt format in MIBBrowser Tool is supported now.
Build No - 123062 - February 5, 2018
- NetFlow: Now supports Meraki's latest firmware upgrade.
- NetFlow: Removed product version number in the subject line of alert mail.
- NetFlow: Added an option to select number of records as "30" for consolidated report.
- NetFlow: Issue with showing the incorrect cost unit while editing billing profile has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Added the value for MIN and MAX traffic in AS View.
- NetFlow: Issue with generating CSV Report for WLC under Schedule Profile has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Issue with deleting WLC device from inventory page has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Issue with listing interfaces in Qos drill down view has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Removed the Free Version from the installation shield.
- NetFlow: Issue with listing of interfaces in the Interface widget under Device snapshot has been fixed now and changed to a maximum of 10 interfaces.
Build No - 123057 - January 31, 2018
- OpManager: Outage history details are also generated as a PDF in Availability Statistics Report.
- OpManager: Availability distribution alternatively displaying blue bar (not-monitored status) has been fixed.
- OpManager: Under Interface Snapshot, option to open a new or separate tab has been added in the Interface graph page.
- OpManager: Schedules were not listed under Downtime Scheduler. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In downtime scheduler, previously the schedules could be deleted or disabled when they were running. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Under Interface Graphs, 'Interface Display name' has been changed to 'Interface name'
- The following vulnerability issues have been fixed in OpManager:
- DDI-VRT-2018-02 – Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injection via /servlets/RegisterAgent
- DDI-VRT-2018-03 – Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injection via /servlets/StatusUpdateServlet and /servlets/AgentActionServlet
- DDI-VRT-2018-04 – Multiple Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injections via /embedWidget
- DDI-VRT-2018-05 – Unauthenticated XML External Entity Injection via /SNMPDiscoveryURL
- DDI-VRT-2018-06 – Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injection via /unauthenticatedservlets/ELARequestHandler and /unauthenticatedservlets/NPMRequestHandler
- DDI-VRT-2018-07 – User Enumeration via /servlets/ConfServlet.
Build No - 123056 - January 30, 2018
- OpManager: In device snapshot page, the option to delete Event Log Rule Monitors in bulk has now been added.
- OpManager: Under Exchange Monitors tab in device snapshot page, grouping of Exchange Monitors was not done in Central & Probe installations. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding Service Monitors, values beyond the range of specified Port values were allowed for Port number. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In Virtualization Dashboard, the units of the Monitors were not shown for the widgets. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, Associating Event Log Monitor to a device was not working if the event log belonged to a Rule type that has not been associated to that device. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Virtual Servers, Graphical(Map) View showing the link between Hosts/VM/vCenter for VMware/HyperV/Xen Servers from the snapshot pages has now been added.
- OpManager: Previously, Export to PDF/XLS option in Hardware Monitor Reports returned an empty file. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, the Schedule Report option under Hardware Monitor Reports was not working as scheduled with the selected parameters. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In Device Snapshot page, the Legend Summary of the Hardware graph was not available. This has been added now.
- OpManager: In Alarms Inventory View, the option to filter VMware Events separately has been added.
- OpManager: In the Add Performance Monitors Page from Device snapshot and Device Template pages, the specific Vendor monitors and WMI monitors, if applicable, were not listed for addition. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123055 - January 25, 2018
- Advanced Configuration Search in Inventory page with multiple search conditions.
- Shared Device Template and Request New Device Templates options are provided.
- #4224773: List view of devices associated to each credential profile
- Credential profile is now moved under NCM Tab in settings.
- Now access & edit system properties from NCM GUI.
- Device Group widgets with status of Backup, Compliance and Conflict status bar charts now available in inventory.
- Execute Configlets option is provided in the select menu in Devices Inventory at the top right corner.
- Snapshot Configlets without parameters will be executed directly without prompting for parameters.
- SSH Settings: Allow/block Ciphers, Key Exchange and HMACs in product settings page.
- 'User audit clean up' option is now available in Database Administration settings.
Build No - 123054 - January 24, 2018
- General: 4396270 - Self Monitoring - Whenever the server is restarted after low Disk Free Space alert, the monitor shows wrong alerts, even when the required free space is maintained. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 4351130 - The processing time of notification profile was longer due to many(1000+) trap monitors being selected in the Profile Criteria, causing delay in Mail alerts. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 4274768 - While loading MIBs from the MIB Browser, the error message is now displayed with the MIB standard version.
- OpManager: In device snapshot page, Audit History filters have been made installation/device type specific.
- OpManager: API Access report's timezone has been changed from UTC to system timezone.
Build No - 123053 - January 19, 2018
- OpManager: Under business views, the link traffic status colors did not change based on the utilization previously. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In the business view widget, the links to access the devices were missing. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Auto-refresh was not working for the dashboards when any tabs from Applications under Servers were clicked. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In Business Views created in before version 12(old UI), during mouse over, the device details pop-up in the dashboard continued to display until the page was refreshed(in version 12 and above). This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously there was no option to change the name of the Rack and Floor View. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: The issue with the Business view widget resizing is fixed now.
- OpManager: While accessing OpManager web client from remote servers, there was a time discrepancy issue with graph and data display when hosted on UTC time zone. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Link Properties of Business Views, while getting status from NFA The color of the connection mismatched with that of the legend. While clicking on the connection if the utilization was 5% for IN and 11% for OUT, the connection was displayed in green instead of blue. This is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Business View, upon mouse rollover on NFA links, it did not display the selected data type in the link Properties of the connection. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Business View, NFA Source and destination links were not retained while editing the link. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In Network discovery, the addition of Partition and disk space monitors failed for CLI credentials. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In VLAN graphs, the data displayed in the graph was not in order. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Monitoring tab, in Performance monitors, the description was not displayed for custom monitors. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Monitoring tab, in Performance monitors "Delete" option is now added to custom monitors.
- OpManager: In Device rediscovery, Unmanaged devices cannot be rediscovered now.
- OpManager: In Quick Configuration Wizard, Dependency devices listing was not sorted previously. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In Device Templates, the issue with matching SysOID criteria and Custom OID criteria are fixed now.
Build No - 123052 - January 17, 2018
- OpManager, NetFlow Analyzer, Network Configuration Manager, Firewall Analyzer and OpUtils: The possibility to fetch user details through ConfServlet has been fixed and is secured now.
- NetFlow: Schedule reports for report period as "Previous Week" shows data for current week. This issue has been fixed now.
Build No - 123051 - January 12, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, under group chat option, the Business view users were able to see the alarm discussions for all devices including the devices for which they had no access to. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, the Discussions option under group chat had an issue in viewing the full thread. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in Business view option, the devices, which were not monitored, were showing their status as clear. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, the option to edit a link in a Business view was not working. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, the Business view status under maps which showed "wrong severity" is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, in business view option, the list view device status was displayed as "unknown" instead of unmanaged. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in business view option, the map view device status was displayed as "unmanaged" instead of "device not monitored". This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Maps, the device status was displayed as "clear" instead of the "device not monitored" in the graph of business views. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123050 - January 9, 2018
- Under Alarms tab, I18N for "No Data" & "No Alarms for selected Period" was not present previously. This issue is now fixed.
- Under Reports, the sorting feature was not working. When the first column (min) was sorted, the other columns (max,avg) change randomly. This issue is now fixed.
- Previously, sorting feature did not work for device names in the "DISK USAGE BY DRIVES" report. This issue is now fixed.
- Under reports, while selecting the "last date" in the monthly schedule, the scheduler was not able to identify the last date for that particular month. This issue is now fixed.
- After upgrading to the latest version, the scheduled reports were not listed. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123049 - January 8, 2018
- OpUtils: Filters have been added in the device snapshot pages of Ports and IP Address.
- OpUtils: 4249914 - Under reports, the "Export" option is now more visible on the top of the page.
- OpUtils: Previously in the rogue dashboard, 1000 recently discovered devices were displayed. Because of this, the page loading time had increased. This issue is fixed by reducing the number of recently discovered devices from 1000 to 100.
- OpUtils: Under Inventory, wrong tab details were displayed under sub filters, in the left side of the page. This is now fixed.
- OpUtils: 3740821 - Under port snapshot page, the field "Physical Location" can now be edited.
- OpUtils: 4120052 - Previously, DHCP Scopes scanning was not completed due to null values in clientinfo. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Previously, when license count was 3, users were able to add 4 users (Including admin), but then OpUtils displayed the license activation page in the next login session. This issue is now fixed to add only 3 users including admin.
- OpUtils: After deleting DHCP, the page was not refreshed. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Under IP address tab in the inventory, the asset tag data was missing previously. This is now fixed.
Build No - 123048 - January 5, 2018
- OpManager: The Delete/Exit action performed on any process template was executed on all the process templates with the same name but different path arguments. This has been fixed, and now the action will be performed only on that specific process.
- OpManager: Language localization has been done for threshold column values inside the performance monitors Page
- OpManager: Under downtime widgets, the downtime of URLs, services, devices, WAN Links were displayed as zero seconds. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: For default virtual reports, the user was able to view devices that he did not have access to. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: In some cases, the discovery of HyperV-Servers failed when the same HyperV-Server was deleted and discovered again in a short span of time.This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: If the user tried to dissociate all the devices associated to a certain Windows Service Monitor, a false alert was displayed to the user to select at least one monitor. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding a new windows service monitor from the device snapshot page, the consecutive value and restart actions value were set to default values for the already associated monitors to that device.This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: It was not possible for the user to add any recently deleted VMware/HyperV/Xen monitor to that specific vendor based virtual server from the snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: HyperV specific monitors were added to the normal physical server for Microsoft devices from device snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While mapping any new device that was monitored in OpManager to "Not Monitored VM's" in a vCenter/ESX Server snapshot page, the existing display name of that device was changed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding a new windows service monitor from the device snapshot page by getting a new list from the actual device, the existing associated monitors were deleted from the OpManager when those monitors were not available in the actual device. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: The inconsistency in allowing some special characters in the URL Display when added during CSV file Import and from the web client is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, while adding URL monitors, the value 0 was allowed for "Time-Out" and "Consecutive Times" field. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While associating a URL Template to the device using RuleEngine, the consecutive time value for the monitor was not updated. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: While configuring a URL monitor from the device snapshot page and the URL template page, the "Request Parameters" field did not accept more than one parameter. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In the Application Monitors page, for AD/Exchange/MSSQL value with repeated digits for threshold or poll interval fields were not allowed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously language localization was not done for the "Path Not Found" text while executing "Test Monitor" from the "Add Folder Monitor" page. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123047 - January 4, 2018
- NetFlow: The framework for mail generation in NetFlow Analyzer has been revamped.
- NetFlow: The issue with licensing in attacks has been fixed.
- NetFlow: In Attacks module, time zone has been added in message for SMS alert.
- NetFlow: Language translation issue in Attacks snapshot has been fixed now.
Build No - 123046 - January 2, 2018
- OpManager: 4085539 Previously "Export to PDF" and "Export to XLS" option was missing in script monitors' graph. This has been added now.
- OpManager: 4283982 Previously users were able to connect to the device terminal only for routers and switches. Now, the device terminal can be connected from OpManager's device snapshot page, if the NCM credentials are available.
- OpManager: Earlier users were able to edit syslogs while the forwarder was running. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: 4277543 While associating script templates, devices can now be sorted by "device name".
- OpManager: 4271014 Linux memory utilization command has been changed to support Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- General: SQL injection vulnerabilities in unauthenticated servlets has been fixed.
- General: 4409775 The HTTP PUT method is now blocked, in Tomcat and the vulnerability is fixed.(Refer - CVE-2017-12617)
Build No - 123045 - December 28, 2017
- Firewall: i-FILTER Version10 device logs support.
- Firewall: Previously drill down option was available for tables only. Now user can drill down graph and see relevant data in reports.
- Firewall: X and Y axis labels added in all graphs.
- Firewall: In Live Syslog viewer, Filter option provided for source IP. Now Live Viewer page can be filtered to show syslogs from a single firewall.
- Firewall: In Inventory drill down page, start and end time is shown near clock icon for all time periods.
- Firewall: System settings page is added to Settings. This includes General and Logging configurations.
- Firewall: Previously when custom time period was selected, the time range was not shown. Now the issue is fixed and proper time range is shown.
- Firewall: No data in all reports for Sonicwall Device. The issue was, few logs had large duration value. Due to this, an error occurred and data was not dumped. Now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Live traffic drill down data was fetched for a full day before. Now the issue is fixed and 5 min time criteria are applied to fetch data.
- Firewall: Under Credential Profile page, newly added devices are included. Now user can create Credential Profiles for all Supported Devices.
- Firewall: Added i18n support for Graph labels and other reports.
- Firewall: Disabling VDOM in User Config Page deletes all device rules configured. Now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Empty table issue while sorting column in Traffic Trend Report is fixed.
- OpManager: In interface snapshot page, the Schedule option under reports have been added to Bandwidth Utilization and At-a-Glance reports
- OpManager: In Interface snapshot page, the PDF option under reports, has been added to At-a-Glance report
- OpManager: In Interface snapshot page, inconsistent traffic data between At-a-Glance and Bandwidth reports. This issue has been fixed
- OpManager: Previously, when clicked on any graph in Interface snapshot page under graphs icon, few interface details such as Circuit Id, IfName, IfIndex, IfDesc, IfAlias, and ParentName were missing in interface reports in PDF format. This issue is fixed now.
Build No - 123044 - December 27, 2017
- General: 4141842 - Restoration failed when instance length exceeded 255 characters in StatsData table. This issue is now fixed.
- General: After expiry, the license can now be applied in the popup that is prompted once OpManager starts, instead of applying at the command prompt.
- General: After applying the license, the state of IPSLAs changed from "unmanaged" to "managed" previously. This issue is now fixed.
- General: Google map was not restored in the backup/restore process previously. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: When more than one probe existed, device count was displayed as zero in the probe's license activation page. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: Audit logs were not recorded for some APIs when the REST API was called from external sources. This issue is fixed now.
Build No - 123043 - December 22, 2017
- OpManager: Previously, APM plugin's visible area was too small. This is now moved to Main tabs area, for clearer visibility.
- OpManager: Previously, file monitoring failed when the devices' WMI Credential contained ". This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: For windows servers, adding free/used disk space WMI Monitors and device partition monitors failed due to the parsing problem of credentials with some specific special characters. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: When OpManager web client's local language was changed to Chinese, adding WAN RTT Monitor failed. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, folder monitoring failed when the devices' WMI credential contained special characters like ",|. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: When a credential included the special character |, then script execution failed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding new monitors from the device snapshot page, users were unable to receive monitors from the device. Also, the same issue was faced when WMI monitors were being added to Device Templates. This happened if the device had the special character (") in its credential. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In the global Windows Services template page, previously the success message for add operation was displayed as Failure Message indicator. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Displayed success message, even when the addition of WMI Partition Monitors to devices failed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: During workflow execution, the Check File/Folder Tasks failed due to the presence of some special characters in the password. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In the virtualization inventory page, filter selection for various tabs did not display the device list as per selection, when any operation like delete was done after the selection or when coming from a different page.
- OpManager: In Reports page, language localization was not done for Reports title and the description message for the default virtual server reports. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under URL availability Widgets, the undefined page was displayed when selecting any URL Monitor, instead of displaying the URL snapshot page.
- OpManager: Previously, CLI Credentials were missing in Add VMware vCenter/ESX page specific to vCenter/ESX. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Data Maintenance page in Basic Settings, RunArchive button did not work when the Daily Archive option was selected. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123037 - December 21, 2017
- OpManager: Alarm escalation was not working previously when a business view had been renamed. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously under reports, the Audit function did not record workflow logs. This issue is fixed now.
- General: Previously when a user takes a tour of OpManager, the message "Move & Resize widgets by drag and drop" was displayed in English, irrespective of other language installations. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under reports, while creating a new report, "Inventory Reports" field displayed English characters irrespective of other language installations. This issue is now fixed to support I18N.
- OpManager: Under reports, while scheduling them, the "time field window" field did not support I18N. This is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under inventory, while generating reports for any monitor, the "search" field did not support I18N. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously under reports, the audit function did not record "schedule reports" logs. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123036 - December 19, 2017
- OpManager: While deleting an existing Windows service monitor from the device snapshot page, the list scrolls back to top and page navigation details were reset to default values, thus making the user reset the required view and proceed with deletion task. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Add Monitors from device snapshot pages, clicking anywhere on the grid view of the add list led to the de-selection of the selected items in the list. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously when the CCTV dashboard contained only one widget, the widget size was small. Now, this is displayed in the full-screen size.
- OpManager: Under the "widget Traffic Reports", the interface traffic graphs were displayed. When the user created a NOC view, the graphs in the traffic reports widget had the X-axis cut-off. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under widgets, users were unable to expand the 'Top N Conversation' widgets. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: From the Virtualization Inventory view, users were unable to delete the Datastore Entity. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: A link has been provided now to add virtual servers directly from the Virtualization Inventory Page.
- OpManager: For non-english Italian language servers, undefined results were displayed while fetching the Windows Services for "Add Windows Service" operation from the Device Snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The discovery completion status specific alarm had no differentiation between the discovery from ESX Server or from vCenter. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: For some upgraded setups, VM sprawl related dashboards and widgets were missing. This has been handled now.
- OpManager: Under Reports, if any of the CPU Utilization/Memory Utilization/Disk Utilization reports were empty, then the entire Health Reports were displayed as empty. This has been handled and fixed.
- OpManager: Xen data collection was not happening for Xen Servers with version 7 and above. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While configuring notification profiles, the IPSLA-specific Clear Alarm criteria based notification mail, was received even though the criteria was not selected. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Disk Monitors were not added to the local host monitored device when it contained multiple NICs. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123035 - December 14, 2017
- NCM: Fixed the reporting options (violated rules only, compliant rules only or all rules) in scheduling compliance report for CSV format.
- NCM: Error message for expired time in 'Once' option for add schedule page.
- NCM: 4025368 - Fixed the EOL Report with no data in OpManager Probe server.
- NCM: 4244879 - Compliance validation issue in exact set criteria rule is fixed.
- NCM: Admin has to give annotation while authorizing/unauthorizing configchanges.
- NCM: System settings page is enabled for NCM.
- NCM: Filter by time option is provided in changes page.
- NCM: Aruba Controller backup failure issue is fixed.
- NCM: Now configure the number of parallel threads for SSH connection.
Build No - 123034 - December 12, 2017
- OpManager: While adding a custom category with existing name (case-insensitive), users were redirected to Empty Import Devices page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Custom category devices were associated with incorrect polling interval. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, custom category was not set for Windows 7 and Windows 2008 devices. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Interface Rx/Tx Traffic and Utilization data was unavailable in reports, when data exceeded big int character length (19 char) in MSSQL. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under add category in API, users were allowed to create a blank or empty category name. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Users were unable to navigate to the device snapshot page from Interface bandwidth report. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under inventory, the Subnets list view page's UI was broken previously. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under snapshot page, Graphs icon and click on any graphs show tabular data is not sorted from the last polled value. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, operator users were able to edit outage history reason in device availability reports. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously under credentials page, the retype password field displayed plain text. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Interface alarm messages were not displayed correctly when the message contained "<<>>" in UI. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: The SNMPv3 default port of the MIBBrowser is now changed to 161.
- OpManager: Previously users were unable to update IPv6 IP Address in Edit device details. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Interface graphs can now scale automatically to Mbps or Gbps based on the data.
- OpManager: Previously in real-time traffic widget, the Y axis was not scaled automatically. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123033 - December 11, 2017
- NetFlow: Added SNMP support for Wireless LAN Controllers to fetch names of Access Points.
- NetFlow: Client MAC based filter is added newly in Inventory and Snapshot under WLC.
- NetFlow: Widget for Client MAC traffic is added in snapshot view of Client IP.
- NetFlow: Overall Report for IP Groups is added in schedule reports.
- NetFlow: Edit option in Alert profile has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Unwanted vectorwise DB operation is removed to avoid loss of raw data.
- NetFlow: Attacks information is now can be viewed for selected device and interface.
- NetFlow: Issue in attacks search filter has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Option to select Ethernet card name is available in DPI settings.
- NetFlow: Promiscuous mode of ethernet cards has been enabled by default for DPI.
Build No - 123032 - December 6, 2017
- OpUtils: Included actions like add, delete, rename group in IPAM tree under Inventory.
- OpUtils: Option to add/edit subnet location, VLAN name has been provided while modifying a subnet.
- OpUtils: A "Check Now" button is included while adding a switch in the SPM page to verify its presence.
- OpUtils: Under "Switch Ports by ifType" Reports, the IF TYPE was missing for few switch ports previously. This is now fixed
- OpUtils: "M" character had been appending in the total device count in the SPM email alert. This is now fixed
- OpUtils: Previously, WMI query tool was not working due to the presence of "\" in the Name field. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Under Settings, Active Directory scanning was not working previously, if the password contained special characters. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Under Add Subnet option, the Redirect link leading to sample csv format was not working. The redirect link is now replaced with a sample csv file.
- OpUtils: In the Mac address resolver under Settings, the error message occurring when SNMP community field was not filled, is now deleted.
- OpUtils: AD Status Summary in Dashboard & IP Addresses was not updated after completing the subnet scan. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123031 - December 1, 2017
- The Refresh Datastore Workflow task execution displayed success message even when the execution failed. This issue has been fixed.
- If there was any change in Canonical Path Names for the LUN Multipath associated to ESX Servers, then rediscovery of vCenter failed. This has been fixed now.
- AMS Expiry notification was not shown to users irrespective of their version.This has been fixed now.
- AppManager plugin data was not displayed to Read Only users even though they had access to all the devices. This issue has been fixed to display APM Plugin data to all the non business view users.
- NT Services that has comma (,) in their Service Name or Display Names were not added in OpManager. This has been fixed now.
- Once a VMware Datastore was deleted or had stopped monitoring in OpManager, there was no option to re-start monitoring. This option is included now.
Build No - 123030 - November 28, 2017
- OpManager will now integrate with SDP through rest APIs. OpManager build 123030 and above and ServiceDesk Plus build 9329 and above will support API-based integration. However, old method of integration will also be available to support customers in older version.
Build No - 123029 - November 24, 2017
- NetFlow: Resource type and resource category are set by default to Top N Problems widget in dashboard.
- NetFlow: Default name will get changed based on the category for Top N problem widget in dashboard.
- NetFlow: The mismatch in Row Count for the top source, destination, conversation, application ( L4,L7 ) has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Redirection issue in Dashboard from network-based (Source network, Destination network) widget has been fixed.
- NetFlow: A new column for DSCP has been added to top conversation widget in dashboard.
- NetFlow: Added an option to redirect from meraki device in device summary widget.
- NetFlow: Redirecting to a particular snapshot with the configured timeframe is proper now and has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Redirecting to snapshot from WLC widgets is proper now and has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Enabling CBQoS policies for more than 2 interfaces has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Listing interfaces with the index -1 has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: WAAS Total Volume graph plotting and time zone is proper now and has been fixed.
- NetFlow: TimeZone issue for Line graph has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Updating interface name when the speed is 0 is possible now.
- NetFlow: Individual Graph feature across product is proper now and has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Device traffic graph data in device Snapshot page showing incorrect value has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Error in displaying time across product when the user and browser timezone differs has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Drill down conversation in QoS shows only 50 records (pagination) has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: "Invalid Device selected" displayed in Raw Data Settings while clicking on Save button has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Raw data was getting duplicated in the database. Now it has been fixed.
Build No - 123028 - November 22, 2017
- OpManager: In the device snapshot page, Response Time and Packet loss report was not working when the time period exceeded 30 days. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In the device snapshot page, a new icon has been added to navigate to Google Map. This icon is displayed only if the device has been already added to the map.
- OpManager: Under Google Map, the "Filter by Type" option in Google Map, did not list any device types in Central. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Google Map, the unmanaged state of the severity icon was displayed as undefined. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: In Google Map, the map position will be retained if user redirects to other pages.
Build No - 123027 - November 21, 2017
- The 'Automatic/On-click/No lookup' options of Resolve DNS in global settings synchronized for all widgets
- Two more SMS service Clickatell and AppSMS supported to send SMS notifications for 'Alarms, Configuration changes, and Availability Alerts'
- 123396 - If dashboard data is with '\', in its drilldown page data is shown without '\' . The issue is resolved to display it properly
- 121669 - When Traffic Conversation Table in Interface drilldown page is expanded, it was displaying only top 10 rows. Issue fixed to display complete data
- 123760 - In CCTV view, Operator can view unauthorized device's Live Traffic. Issue is fixed by hiding it
- 122774 - In one of the 'Proxy Reports', when Search icon is clicked, empty page was displayed. Issue fixed to display appropriate page
- 123955 - 'No Data' message not internationalized in some graphs, issue fixed by internationalizing it.
- 122298 - In dashboard traffic and security statistics report, when Search icon is clicked, empty page was displayed. Issue fixed to display appropriate page
- 124212 - 'In' & 'Out' legends in Device Summary graph were not internationalized, issue fixed by internationalizing it.
- 121712 - Fixed memory handling issue, during user association and manual IP mapping when device is deleted
- 123826 - Fixed an issue in reimport option of manual IP mapping
- 120736 - Fixed issues in FWA Availability alert page UI and Disable notification link in the alert notification mail
- 122140 - Fixed an issue in script error handling, when a schedule is added for Compliance report without selecting any type of standards
- 125095 - In standard compliance reports, if clicked to drill down the report, the table values are not displayed. Fixed the issue for table value display
- 125093 - User with '\' character could not be added, for 'End Users' reports. Fixed the issue to add user
- 123942 - There was an UI alignment issue in NetFlow widget populated in OpManager's End Users report. Fixed the issue to align the UI
- 122493 - In the dashboard, snapshot view of Cloud Users report, fixed the issue of missing 'Expand View' icon
- 124899 - Fixed the issue in Disable notification option of the change management alert notification mail
- 124613 - When TLS option was configured in Mail Server settings, mail notifications for alerts were not sent. Fixed the issue to send mails
- 124090 - Fixed the misalignment issue in Policy Overview report table. This was for MS SQL databse
- 122970 - When a new report type is added with the existing name, 'Success' message is displayed. Fixed the issue to display 'Failed' message
- 125067 - Fixed the issue to populate rule details of SRX devices, when the configuration file is not having network object details
- 125059 - In the 'Unused Rules' report of 'Rule Management', the resource criteria is not applied properly. Fixed the issue to apply the resource criteria properly
- 4245966 - In FWA, log entries for unsuccessful console login attempt on Cisco ASA devices are not there. Fixed the issue to get entries
- 4206352 - Issue, in SonicWALL log parsing for protocol, is fixed
- 4086698 - All the IPs are not getting resolved into names, when 'Resolve DNS' is set to 'Automatic'. Fixed the issue to resolve all IPs
- 4250080 - When scheduled PDF report page count is more than 100, the total page count in PDF footer was not proper. Fixed the issue for proper page count
- 4300246 - Fixed the out of memory error generated when change management report was accessed
Build No - 123026 - November 17, 2017
- An option to associate URL templates to multiple devices from the URL template list has been included.
- An option to view the list of URLs monitors associated to devices has been included in the URL monitors page. Select the Device Specific URLs dropdown to view these monitors.
Build No - 123025 - November 16, 2017
- General: 4139091- User Management - Some users were unable to login the web client after upgrading to the latest service pack. This issue has been now fixed.
- General: 3811324 - When user count exceeded 100, issues were encountered while logging in. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Notification Profile, email notifications were received as html content, even when plain text format was chosen. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Notification Profile, $eventType was not passed in the notification message. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: 4099988 - Under notification profile, when html tags were added in the message field, the profile was not saved. This has been fixed now.
- General: SIF upload was not working due to bonitas URL change. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 4133567- Under Send Email Notification Profile, while adding special characters in the subject field, the issue where the profile was saved without retaining the special characters or showed errors, has been fixed now.
Build No - 123024 - November 14, 2017
- Under CCTV view, BusinessView did not fit to screen previously. This issue is now fixed.
- Previously, in the device snapshot page, even though the availability of a device was 96%, the dial display was in red color. This issue is now fixed.
- Under Heatmap, device details were not displayed on mouse-over. This issue is now fixed.
- Interface graphs were plotted incorrectly (Graph stack issue, for example, if interface tx is 8 Mbps & Rx is 6 Mbps then we are plotting the graph for 14 Mbps). This has been fixed now.
- The background image was not displayed properly in BusinessViews widget while accessing more than one widget. This issue is now fixed.
- Interface snapshot page, Under Graphs icon -> click on Interface summary graphs -> 95th percentile line was displayed incorrectly.This has been fixed now.
- In business views, LED icons now have a transparent shape instead of a square one.
- 95th percentile min, max, and avg values were missing in the Interface snapshot page. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123023 - November 13, 2017
- NCM: Option to clone a device template is provided in GUI.
- NCM: Provided an option to delete existing sysOID in GUI.
- NCM: Schedule actions are removed from device Inventory multi-select actions list and is now added under a new group 'Schedule'.
- NCM: Option to schedule configlets is provided in Configlets list page.
- NCM: 3942442 - Option to retry backup for backup failed devices.
- NCM: 4101225 - Option to add DNS name in reports for application URL instead of IP Address.
- NCM: 4150507 - Search option is provided to select the device in the multi-select box in GUI.
- NCM: Uniform color coding for authorization & unauthorization across the product.
- NCM: Option to edit import devices and values option is provided in the "Configlet Schedule" page.
- NCM: Configuration Change Trend, Compliance Report, Device Audit Report are now provided on the device snapshot page.
Build No - 123022 - November 9, 2017
- OpManager: 3985963 - Multiple Notification Profiles can now be selected and deleted in bulk.
- OpManager: While scheduling a notification profile, the "Do not trigger" option that prevents unnecessary notifications after acknowledging the alarm, can be validated only if the time is set for Delayed Trigger and Trigger Interval.
- OpManager: When configuring notifications from Alarms, the tab that allows the user to select the notification type, was missing previously. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Device Snapshot page, the notification profiles that have already been associated with the device will be marked as selected, while listing all available notification profiles for association.
- OpManager: A clear error message in the client will be displayed, when a user tries to associate notification profiles without selecting any.
- OpManager: While sending a test mail from the secondary mail server, the primary server message was received, instead of the secondary server message. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding a new notification profile, configurations of previously added Notification Profile were shown. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under SDP Add-on, the "Auto Sync assets" functionality now works seamlessly.
Build No - 123021 - November 8, 2017
- OpManager: When a report created from report builder or snapshot page, is exported to PDF, the device name or the report itself is not properly displayed. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: All the data in a report is printed on a single page and when the same is exported to PDF it is improper to view. Now, this issue has been fixed by printing the report in multiple pages for a better view.
- OpManager: Issue in creating a report when it contains a special character. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Issue in exporting partition details report to PDF. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Links available in the report for Top N Errors and Discards for device and interface fail to redirect correctly. This issue has been fixed.
(Note: Builds 123016 to 123020 are reserved for internal purpose.)
Build No - 123015 - Nov 2, 2017
- OpManager: For default virtual inventory reports in virtual server reports page, Schedule Reports and Send Mail option were not working and was sending blank attachment in the mail. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: For default virtual inventory reports in virtual server reports page, Export as PDF/Excel options were not working. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: On editing virtual server reports, the Period and Time Window fields were not shown. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: VMware discover/rediscovery was getting failed when HostPortGroup is duplicated and both the duplicated HostPortGroups are mapped to the same VM/Host. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: If more than one proper credentials for vCenter were added in OpManager, with Auto-VM discovery enabled for one and disabled for the other, then after some time the mapped credential to vCenter/ESX in OpManager was automatically getting changed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The periodic update of VMware vCenter/ESX Inventory in OpManager was not getting properly updated as per configured Update Interval parameter during vCenter/ESX discovery. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123014 - October 31, 2017
- NetFlow: The issue with export to CSV in inventory has been fixed and enhanced.
- NetFlow: Added an option to export to CSV for NetFlow Group Configurations. This option is added under "Group Settings".
Build No - 123013 - October 27, 2017
- OpManager: While associating "Remote Script Templates", OpManager listed all devices instead of displaying only CLI supported devices. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: IE browser can now support Japanese Characters in Script Templates.
- OpManager: On adding a Syslog rule, The Rearm Match Text was not saved previously. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The "Test Script" button is now removed from Script Templates for the Central Server, as the scripts are executed only at the probe. These scripts can be tested at the probe.
- OpManager: When a syslog rule was created at the central server, the same was not synced with the probe. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: 4190299 - After adding APM plugin to OpManager, APM monitors were not displayed in the device snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 4244060 - Mail Server settings were not be saved, when "\" was present in UserName field. This issue is fixed now.
Build No - 123012 - October 26, 2017
- OpManager: On editing the threshold of any performance monitors from the device snapshot page, the consecutive times allowed "0" to be given as input. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Few build versions of HyperV2016 were not categorized under "HyperV" due to mismatch in the criteria of HyperV related WMI (Win32_OperatingSystem) class. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Too many unnecessary discovery status popups were displayed while receiving VM events from vCenter environment. This led to slowness due to frequently scheduling inventory updates in OpManager. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While editing a process monitor from the device snapshot page, when the instance count criteria matched "=" and if the threshold value was set to "0", the Rearm value was automatically set to "0". This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123011 - October 24, 2017
- Under VLAN snapshot page, the interface list was not displayed previously. This issue is now fixed.
- The privilege of deleting interfaces from device snapshot page is now restricted to only admin users.
- When navigating from Configuration tab to Monitoring tab in Settings, the Add/Associate buttons in the Performance Monitors page were hidden. This issue is now fixed.
- In the device snapshot page, Interface grid data was displayed even after deleting that particular interface. This issue is now fixed.
- Under Basic Settings, when adding a new category, if the name contained other language characters users were unable to delete the custom category. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123010 - October 20, 2017
- OpManager: While adding Real-Time Traffic widget from the dashboard, y-axis will now scale to bps, Kbps, Mbps, Gbps automatically based on the data.
Build No - 123009 - October 16, 2017
- NetFlow: The issue with IPv4 address based criteria in Alert Profiles has been fixed for V9/IPFIX/SFlow flow format.
- NetFlow: The issue with Raw Data memory storage when toggle between raw ON and OFF for has been fixed for all databases i.e HighPerf, PGSQL and MS SQL.
- NetFlow: Interface group name was missing in the PDF generated through Schedule Reports. Now, this has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Application drill down & conversation reports from Inventory>>Interface has now mapped required Src and Dst port for application mapping when data fetched from raw data. This issue with port and application mapping has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Now there is an option to send an SMS alert to multiple mobile numbers from "Alert Profiles" tab in Settings.
Build No - 123008 - October 12, 2017
- Firewall: 4180774 -- Device rule configuration using SCP protocol was not functioning in build 12300. Now, this issue is fixed.
- Firewall: 124197 -- Sometimes, SRX marked as unsupported device, if Firewall Analyzer receives unsupported log as the very first record. Now, wait time is added to check more received logs to avoid unparsed error.
- Firewall: 120221 -- Previously, there was no option to view the selected time-period of each dashboard widgets. Now, sub-header details will be shown in each widget with device information along with time-period applied.
- Firewall: 122695 -- System performance and custom dashboard views were missing when logged in for the first time. Now the issue is fixed and the user can view both. Firewall: 122785 -- Inventory Interface snapshot traffic conversation report's last row was not shown properly in UI. Now the issue is fixed and the report loads the data properly.
- Firewall: 122055 -- Graph units option provided in the Inventory LiveReports page was not in proper sequence. This issue is fixed and the units are now shown in proper order like kbps, Mbps, and Gbps.
- Firewall: 123774 -- When the user selects all predefined reports while creating a report profile, received PDF shows all the reports name on the home page without proper alignment. Now, Alert Message added for Report Profile reports selection.
- Firewall: 122683 -- Editing widget "Top N Hosts by Traffic" and selecting Protocol under category makes the widget to show data of protocol-group by traffic. Now, the issue is fixed by showing Protocol-Group instead of Protocol in dashboard widget - edit section.
- Firewall: 123865 -- 'Live Syslog Viewer' status shown as 'undefined' when we do a continuous refresh. Now the status message handling issue is fixed on the server side to show proper status in the UI for a continuous refresh.
- Firewall: 124244 -- Increased the data dumb volume from base table 'Firewall Records' to next level data table for database performance increase.
- NCM: 4094309 -- SSH Vulnerability #1: The SSH server is configured to support Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) encryption, which may allow an attacker to recover plaintext message from the ciphertext. We've now fixed this by providing an option to disable the CBC mode encryption using system property.
- NCM: 4094309 -- SSH Vulnerability #2: The remote server is configured to allow MD5 and 96-bit MAC algorithms, both of which are weak algorithms. We have now fixed this by providing the option to disable these algorithms using system property.
- NCM: 1584237 -- Configuration Analysis and Security Audit Reports are now supported for device templates which were not supported in earlier versions.
Build No - 123007 - October 11, 2017
- OpManager: IPSLA monitors were not getting created when the source device does not contain the same notification profiles available in the WAN Threshold template. Now, this has been fixed.
- OpManager: When two or more hop-by-hop widgets are present in one single dashboard, the widgets either collapse or get misaligned. Now, this issues has been fixed.
- OpManager: Search was not working for "Path" field in IPSLA monitor's inventory page. When searched for values that were present in the middle of a name were not pulled up in the search. Now, this issue has been fixed. Also, now the monitor name is shown upon mouse-hover.
- OpManager: When editing a hop-by-hop widget, instead of highlighting the respective monitor's name, the one that is listed first was selected. Now, this issue has been fixed and the respective monitor name is selected irrespective of the order.
- OpManager: I18N has been done for the word "Get" in Add URL template page by mistake Now we have removed I18N for the word "Get" because it's a technical term.
- OpManager: I18N was not done for the word "Edit" in process monitor page. Now it's been done.
Build No - 123006 - October 9, 2017
- OpManager: 114501/124174 - Option to disable/enable the pop-up that indicates the discovery status.
- OpManager: 122367 - Virtualization related monitors were able to be associated with non-virtual devices also. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: 124545 - In the dashboards black color band, "NetFlow" and "transferred" has been misspelled as "Netflow" and "transfered". This has been corrected.
- OpManager: 122340 - Option to configure the polling interval for custom WMI performance monitors was overlooked and because of this, the polling interval time was set to '0' by default. Now we have provided the option to enter the polling interval.
- OpManager: 122294 - When adding a custom SNMP monitor, the "Units" field was still getting displayed even after changing the "Functional exp" filed value to string ("Numeric to string"). This is an issue has been fixed. Now if the value is changed to string, the "Units" field will be hidden.
Build No - 123005 - October 6, 2017
- Under the inventory tab for IP address management, a read-only tree view has been added for easy classification of subnets.
- Under then inventory tab for IP address management, when IP addresses are filtered by the OS category '"Unknown", the list was not loaded. This issue has been fixed.
- Under IP address management, the page loading time for showing the inventory of IP Address, Ports, and Rogue has been improved.
- The changes done in General settings under OpUtils->SPM were not saved in the database. This issue has been fixed.
- When a device that doesn't support the Bridge-MIB was added for IP address and switch port management, no error message was displayed. Now, if such devices are added, an error message will be shown in the UI.
Build No - 123004 - October 3, 2017
- CCTV crash occurring while resizing the widgets has been fixed.
- Option to Add/Remove widgets included in default dashboards.
- The customization done in a dashboard & CCTV with respect to widgets position and size will be retained across users and browsers.
Build No - 123003 - September 28, 2017
Issues fixed in OpManager:
- For other language installation, iTextAsian.jar file has to be downloaded by the user. This download message has been enhanced and is displayed clearly in OpManager's UI.
- The display break issue occurring with "Check URL" feature in Workflows, has been fixed
- Issue with sending SNMP traps containing the variable $entity under notification profile, is fixed
- Issue with the WebAlarms widget where no data was available previously due to DB error, is now fixed.
- Issue with the Trap Processor status handling during sorting/navigation under Monitors, is fixed.
- Issue with trap-version while creating trap processor from unsolicited traps, is fixed.
- The period option missing in Availability Reports after upgrading to 12300 build, is included.
- Schedule Reports Top(10,50,100,1000) and bottom(10,50,100,1000) options are now shown properly.
Build No - 123002 - September 20, 2017
Issues fixed in NetFlow module:
- Router display name was not updated while fetching from Router via SNMP has been fixed.
- Search Filter not working in NetFlow inventory has been fixed.
Build No - 123001 - September 7, 2017
Issues fixed in OpManager:
- Google map widget was not loading properly in CCTV and this has been fixed.
- Browser crash issue when CCTV name has a space has been fixed.
- Issue in adding SNMP v1 and v2 credentials in OpUtils has been fixed.
Build No - 12300
Features and Enhancements in OpManager
- 39,070 Vendor Templates have been added - To avoid devices getting added as "'Unknown", vendor templates have been added. Vendor template also includes monitors such as system up time, the number of Network Interfaces, and IP routing discards.
- Windows 2016 device is now supported.
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 is now supported.
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2016 is now supported.
- Tomcat version has been upgraded to 8.5.13.
- HTTP v1.1 has been changed to HTTP v2 for SSL encrypted servlets.
- When adding credentials, OpManager now asks to retype the password to avoid adding wrong credentials by mistake.
- Web client's loading speed has been improved.
- Google Maps page has been revamped to group devices available in the same coordinates.
- Snapshot pages are now available for VMware datastores.
- Option to discover VMs through vCenter or ESX has been added.
- Option to carry out administrative tasks on VMware Host/VM from respective snapshot pages has been added.
- Test credentials of devices in bulk and also schedule it.
- Performance graphs have been added for file and folder monitors.
- Associate multiple performance monitors to various devices.
- Add a new device via a trap. [Settings-> System Settings-> Discovery]
- VPN Tunnels widgets have been added for ASA firewalls.
- Export PDF option has been introduced for Availability reports and Interface Bandwidth utilization.
Issues fixed in OpManager:
- The issue in updating the modified threshold values in the devices when reapplying the template has been fixed.
- Data collected during one instance is duplicated to other instances for WMI Free/Used disk space and partition monitors. This issues has been fixed.
- Trap alarm message displays OID instead of varbind key even after loading the MIB file has been fixed.
- Rules in Rule Engine getting applied by mistake even though the rule is not satisfied has been fixed.
- The issue with credential password containing special characters has been fixed.
- Issue with adding Process Monitors using bulk select options is fixed.
- For non-English language installations, File/Folder monitor's Age/Size had few issues with the threshold and rearm with hour/day option. This has been fixed.
- Issue with monitoring MSSQL if the instance name has speical characers( _, $, #) characters, has been fixed.
- Issue with View/Update Rack with the different locale for Non-English OS is fixed.
- Issue with the VM Sprawl data not being visible for VMware is fixed and has been included for HyperV VMs as well.
- Issue with not being able to identify Domain Controller with WMI is fixed.
- Issue with Script Monitors not working with other OS apart from Linux is fixed.
- Authorization issues have been fixed .
- Includes Rack/Floor Status updates.
- CLI Discovery (Telnet) issue fixed.
- Issues Fixed: Interface - When Interface speed exceeds bandwidth, an alarm would be raised.
- Virtual Server inventory reports have been introduced.
- Xen Pool Snapshot to view all the Entities List of a Pool in a single snapshot.
Features and Enhancements in NetFlow
- DPI-based bandwidth monitoring to measure NRT vs ART
- Cisco Meraki is now supported.
- sFlow support for Huawei is now added.
- Tab View for NetFlow is provided.
- Drill down from Dashboard option is included.
- Multi select options for Inventory list view for configuration and reports are added.
- Search in inventory, reports, and settings have been enhanced.
- Option to assign an NCM device for Operator role in both standalone version and collector is now added.
- Option to store raw data for 1 year in Highperf add-in is now provided.
- The subject of email and SMS alerts can now be customized.
- Tools in settings White List for Attacks Module is included.
- PDF/CSV enhancement in inventory snapshot.
- Windows authentication for MSSQL.
- Pagination for Autonomous View.
- Basic Audit reporting NetFlow.
- Customizable Email/SMS subject handled in Alerts.
- Resolve DNS option available from the Dashboard.
- Option to add device from NFA to NCM from inventory list.
- Bulk SNMP assignment is provided.
- Unique name association across OPM and NetFlow.
- Report Linking from Inventory.
- Auto selection of SNMP in netflow if the same device is already available in OPM with SNMP credential.
- SFlow support with dual sampling pool for IN and OUT separately.( SFlow negative value )
- QoS drill down from List view
- Clear DNS cache option.
- Option to select the graph type for traffic widget has been included.
Issues fixed in NetFlow module
- SNMP V3/V2 failure issue fixed Alert Mail fails when there is no authentication provided.
- Display Autonomous View issue is fixed.
- Capacity planning issue - Granularity, 97th percentile, on demand bill generation, units, PDF NFA DE - The issue with utilization showing 0 in interface list, is fixed.
- Multiple E-Mail per threshold issue is fixed.
- SFlow parsing handle for PPPOE flows IPGroup with port range data dump handled.
- The issue in updating the modified threshold values in the devices when reapplying the template has been fixed.
Features and Enhancements in NCM module
- Ability to import new Device Templates using XML file.
- Ability to Edit / Delete Device Templates. Real-time notification of Approval requests.
- Real-time GUI update/auto refresh.
- Export options for Custom Template execution result and Custom Reports introduced.
- User specific Retainable filters and column choosers: Option to show/hide columns in list views.
- Schedule option is added for Configuration upload action.
- Ability to create device group by combining more than one device groups and also dynamically create groups based on predefined rules.
- Possible to add / associate / delete flow export configlets in a Template.
- Also, it is possible to add new Device Identifiers (Device SysObjectId) in a Template manually.
Issues fixed in NCM module
- Sysobject Finder SNMPv3 option provided.
- Issues with creating a user with more than 200 devices associated and not able to create a device group when more than 200 devices selected are fixed.
- The issue with viewing configuration change diff with HTML content is fixed.
Features and Enhancements in Firewall module
- Following devices are supported now:
- TrendMicro IWSVA 6.5
- PaloAlto VPN logs
- Fortigate Management logs
- SRX Management logs
- SonicWall_IPSec VPN logs
- 'Insider Threat' reports - 'End User Monitoring' Add-On.
- Drill-down for all dashboard reports.
- Exclude IP/IP-range/network from reporting feature.
- URL and VPN reports are provided for Inventory report user-drill down.
- Live report for Proxy servers.
- Live report drill-down for device and interfaces from Inventory.
- Interface Live Traffic widgets in Custom-Dashboard.
- End-User widgets in Custom-Dashboard.
- Anomaly-Alerts based on Country.
- User specific reports for Proxy servers.
- Option to export report as CSV on-demand.
- Option to use Management IP address to fetch device configuration.
- Option to configure 'Row Count' for on-demand PDF/CSV report export.
- More reports for Rules in Device-snapshot.
Issues fixed in Firewall module
- SRX policy parsing issue fixed for Compliance & Policy Overview report.
- Live Report out-traffic spike based on SNMP fixed.
- Fortigate 5.2.4 Device rule SSH connection issue fixed.
- VPN Usage Trend report issue fixed.
- PDF issue in non-English client side language issue fixed.
- Export to PDF issue fixed for Rule-Reorder recommendation report.
- SNMP V3 configuration issue without community fixed.
- The drill-down issue for Usernames which contains slash in it.
Features and Enhancements in IPAM/SPM module
- Microsoft DHCP Server has been supported. Scheduler scan.
- Custom columns have been added in IPAM & SPM.
- Edit IP details have been added.
- OS Type summary widget has been added in IPAM dashboard.
- NIC Type table has been updated to identify the device vendor.
- Include, Exclude ports pages has been added.
Issues fixed in IPAM/SPM module
- Issue with add switch has been fixed.
- Issue with modify switch has been fixed.
- Issue with IPAM Publish, Scheduler is fixed.
- Issue with viewing configuration change diff with HTML content is fixed.
- Issue with sorting in inventory and search issue is fixed.
- Issue in Tools, TCP reset has been fixed.
- Multiple UI issues have been addressed.
OpManager v12.2 Build No - 12200
Features and Enhancements in OpManager
- Plug-ins such as NetFlow, NCM, and OpUtils are merged with OpManager for unified network management. These plug-ins will now be available as add-ons and no additional download or upgrade is required.
- New API-based web-client that includes integrated dashboards, snapshot pages, alarms, inventory, and reports.
- Support for radius server authentication.
- Enhanced charts and graphs with drill-down and filter options.
- Tomcat has been upgraded to version 8.
- JRE has been upgraded to version 1.7.
- Old struts-based web-client will no longer be available with version 12.2
Features and Enhancements in NetFlow Analyzer
- SNMP V1/V2 Mapping issue fixed.
- End user bandwidth monitoring for MSSQL Handled.
- No data for Last 24 hour fixed Device blank page issue fixed ( Mapping between OPM and NFA fails/ if deleted from OPM/NCM it is handled).
- Inventory view tab blank out issue fixed. Mailserver setting TLS handled.
- SFlow output interface flow processing handled. SNMP default time and retries handled.
- GRE and ESP include/Exclude handled.
- TimeFrame selection in Expanded Widget View Handled properly NetFlow Issue Fixed : Interface Traffic Widget Table data related Changes
- CBQoS Service Policy Tree Map view First Cut provided in Interface Snapshot Page under CBQoS widget. Device ID assignment fixed in Pagination.
Features and Enhancements in Network Configuration Manager
- TFTP Path Disclosure(Vulnerability) fix
- PCI- Deleted User Reviews cannot be Reviewed issue is fixed.
- Configlet schedule PDF attachment issue is fixed
- Unable to backup more than 50 devices issue is fixed.
- Compliance - Rules/RuleGroups not listed when the count is more than 50 issue fixed
- Alarms and Workflows not working issue fixed.
- "write mem" command execution showed failed even though the command execution success in the device.
Features and Enhancements in Firewall Analyzer
- Inventory - Device drill down - Top 10 widgets - If I expand without refreshing the widgets, scroll down option is missing.
- Check-point device dll & opsec.exe not bundled.
- "View All" option missed in all default Reports.
- URL-Report parsing issue fixed for Palo-Alto
- Cisco-Meraki (Proxy) and FireSight device support
- Administrator/ Operator specific page view issues fixed
- Showing two scroll-bar in Security Audit page.
OpManager v11.6 Build No - 11600 (Jun 16th, 2015)
Features and Enhancements
- Scheduled Discovery: Now network discovery can be scheduled to run periodically. Other enhancements include options to
- Skip interface discovery
- Select interface type during discovery
- Select rule engine
- Configure discovery reports
- Add filters and rediscovery rules for actions such as adding, deleting, and un-managing devices or interfaces
- VLAN Discovery now supported.
- Device template for UCS system with 24 new monitors has been added.
- In 3D data center floor view, options to add air aisles, walk paths and walls have been added newly.
- Option to generate QR code for the devices on the rack.
- Now racks and floors can be added in the Business view.
- Connect now feature is added in Business Views to import connections from Layer2 map and draw the connections.
- Option to convert TopoMapper Plus to OpManager free version and vice versa has been added newly.
- Submit Feedback option has been added to capture a screen and submit the feedback to OpManager team for enhancements and bug fixes.
- Bulk edit option for editing thresholds and polling intervals of AD, MSSQL & Exchange monitors.
- XenServer monitoring is now available in OpManager.
- Extensive support for monitoring VMware events.
- Full monitoring support for VMware devices via vCenter. The earlier option available to monitor them via ESXi servers is withdrawn. VMware monitoring is supported from version 4.1 only.
- Now OpManager extends showing configuration details of VMware devices to data centers/clusters.
- New dashboards and widgets for virtualization monitoring have been added.
- Option to configure monitoring interval and threshold settings for monitors of virtual servers has been added newly.
- In addition to VM performance monitors for Virtual Servers , full fledged SNMP/WMI/CLI monitors are also supported now.
- OpStor plug-in 9.0 is compatible with 11400 & 11500 only. So Users upgrading from 11500 to 11600, also need to upgrade OpStor plugin to 9.1 version.
- OpStor plug-in 9.1 is compatible with 11600 only. So customers degrading from 11600 also need to degrade to OpStor 9.0 version.
OpManager v11.5 Build No - 11500 (Feb 5th, 2015)
Features and Enhancements
- Schedule Upgrade - Schedule Upgrade helps to stay up-to-date with the latest version of OpManager. Whenever a new version/update gets released, OpManager downloads it and starts upgrading automatically during the time scheduled by you.
- Migration Support:Migration from Enterprise Edition to LEE - OpManager now supports data migration from Enterprise Edition to Large Enterprise Edition. It provides an option to automatically migrate configuration data from OpManager EE (Central server & Probes), and populate in its own DB.
- Migration from Standalone To Enterprise Edition - Users running OpManager standalone edition in PostgreSQL database can now seamlesssly migrate to enterprise edition (i.e) central - probe architecture. Earlier this migration feature was supported only for MySQL and MSSQL databases.
- SMS jar file has been upgraded from version 1.2.1 to 3.5.3. With this version upgrade, two new fields are introduced in the SMS server settings. Users are requested to revisit the SMS server settings in OpManager webclient and set up the configuration once again. To see the list of compatible GSM modems/phones, click here.
- Private Groups in Social IT - Private groups in Social IT allows to carryout discussions on a project within the project members. The admin of the group can invite as many people to join the group. Only the group members will have access to view the discussions that happen in these groups.
- It is now possible to add custom dials for for all the performance monitors listed in device snapshot page.
- Support for monitoring Exchange 2013 environment is newly included in OpManager.
- Email attachment size limit for schedule reports has been increased up to 3MB.
- OpManager 11500 supports monitoring the disk array data hardware status of all the DELL servers.
- Interface templates section has been revamped. Earlier there was a single process for applying and associating templates. But now, it's been split into two processes - Apply template and Associate template. Associate template allows you to choose values to associate instead of associating all template values to interfaces.
- New SMS Gateway(Clickatell) has been added for receiving SMS alerts.
- To make initial configuration easier, more than 350 device templates are newly added in OpManager.IPSLA monitors are newly added to the notification criteria.
- OpManager 11500 provides option to select the required discovery mechanisms such as CDP, LLDP, IPROUTE and FDB during Layer 2 discoveryA new widget for Layer 2 maps has been addedExchange monitors are discovered automatically if WMI credentials are passed.
OpManager v11.4 Build No - 11400 (Oct 1st, 2014)
- UCS Monitoring:
UCS Monitoring is an add-on that helps you to monitor all the Cisco UCSes and its components, in your data center. It leverages Cisco UCS XML API to monitor the UCS and instantly notifies you in-case of any fault via email & SMS. Apart from this, the UCS monitor also includes a 2D relationship map that helps you to visualize the relationship among the hosts, clusters, and VMs present in the UCS.
- Enhancements in network mapping
Network mapping functionality in OpManager has got exciting enhancements such as
- LLDP Support – Helps to enhance automatic network discovery in multivendor networks
- Multiple Subnet Range support - Allows you to add multiple subnet ranges. This helps you to choose the desired network range and map them together
- Some of the other network mapping features that are newly included in Fluidic webclient are :
- SNMP V3 support
- Option to change Layout
- Export to visio
- Multiple Parent support
- Options to Edit, Update and Delete a network map
- Support for L2 Switch as Seed device
- SIEM Plug-in for OpManager (EventLog Analyzer)
With the help of ELA Plug-in, you can now effortlessly manage terabytes of machine generated logs, monitor file integrity, conduct log forensics analysis, monitor privileged users, comply to different regulatory bodies and instantly generate variety of reports.
It also offers Real-time Event Correlation with over 70+ out-of-the-box correlation rules for proactive threat management and triggers alert notification via E-mail & SMS or Program execution. In-addition you can also set alerts based on specific type of compliance violation for HIPAA, GLBA, PCI-DSS, SOX, FISMA, etc.
- OpStor Plug-in (Storage Management)
OpStor Plug-in enables you to monitor the storage devices like Storage Arrays, Fabric Switches, Tape Libraries, Tape Drives, Host servers and Host Bus Adapters cards from all leading vendors in the industry. It provides a unified view of storage environment along with effective reporting which in-turn increases visibility and reduces the time taken to detect any faults.
Storage Capacity forecasting helps you to predict the future storage needs by analyzing the usage & traffic utilization trends. Further, the OpStor Plug-in also provides topological map, real-time graphs & various reports on resource utilization, device availability and performance trends.
- Hardware monitoring support is now available for the Domain Controller category
OpManager v11.3 Build No - 11300 (May 19th, 2014)
- OpManager now includes the highly productive, faster and API driven user interface by default. The new web client will be the default UI for new installations. However, the existing customers can use the same old client and switch to the new UI anytime.
- OpManager now includes Social IT- a private social networking medium built exclusively for IT folks. Social IT provides a cascading, Facebook-like wall for threaded discussions enabling real-time collaboration/communication between IT staffers. This Social IT integration is available only in the new API webclient. Learn more
- Now you can configure OpManager to detect event floods and anomalous event rates with predefined rules. Click here to know more about OpManager’s event flood handling functionality.
- OpManager now supports monitoring of Windows 2012 R2 & HyperV 2012 R2.
OpManager v11.2 Build No - 11200 (Feb 24th, 2014)
Device Discovery in Large Enterprise Edition:
- With the improved Discovery engine, you can now discover up to 20,000 devices in 5 minutes & 1 million interfaces in 1hour
- In Large Enterprise Edition, device discovery will no longer include the discovery of interfaces. For discovering the interfaces, you will have to use the "Interfaces Discovery" section
API Client Enhancements
- Live popup notifications have been added to instantly alert you about the alarms raised
- Now you can make use of the keyboard shortcuts to traverse between device snapshot pages & alerts. You can also use the shortcut keys to pickup/clear/delete any alerts
- With the help of Heat Map, you can now get the status of all the monitored devices in real-time from a single page
- Virtualization maps for VMware & Hyper-V enable you to view the relationships among hosts, clusters, and virtual machines
REST API Enhancements
- Includes support for more than 330 REST APIs
- Discovery of non cisco devices and end nodes (server, desktop) are now supported
- Now you can also draw the Layer2 Maps for the devices which are not discovered/ monitored in OpManager
- Support for iPad App
- ITPulse tab has been removed from the product as it is EOLed
OpManager v11.1 Build No - 11100 (Nov 15th, 2013)
- CMDB Plug-in Support - The Plug-in helps you to get in-depth visibility of your assets present in your IT environment. This allows you to manage all your IT components based on their business criticality and make informed decisions
- Root Cause Analysis - Enterprise IT departments need sophisticated monitoring for each aspect of their operations, from basic infrastructure to bandwidth, applications and change management. However, these sophisticated tools churn out alerts at an alarming rate and volume, making it difficult to manipulate the alerts and find the root cause of the problem. This is now supported in OpManager
- Functional Expression Support - Functional Expression such as Byte to GB, Celsius to Fahrenheit, String to Numeric, Column Min , Column Max, Numeric to String etc are now supported for SNMP based monitors. Option to store or just alert is also provided now.
- Multi language Support - Language selection options such as Chinese, Japanese, French, Korean etc. are provided in the OpManager webclient
- Notification Profile / Alarm Escalation
- Option to view the latest Polled Value available for recurring notification and escalation mails
- Alarm Entity parameter is available now for notification
- Pass Through Authentication support is available now
- Security vulnerability in Postgres database is addressed now.
- Reports - A new report to list all the threshold configured devices is available now
- Around 75 device types are newly added
- Alarm Suppression Configuration is audited now
- Regular expression support provided for Event Log description
- Infrastructure Widget - Option not to show a particular category , if there is no devices present is addressed now
OpManager v11 Build No - 11000 (September 30th, 2013)
OpManager Large Enterprise Edition Release:
- A single OpManager Large Enterprise Edition server can hold up to 50,000 devices or 1 million interfaces in a single box. It is twenty times more scalable than the enterprise edition.
- Has twenty times faster discovery engine - Discovers 20,000 servers in 5 mins.
- Integrated Layer2 Discovery with automated dependency to avoid false alarms.
- New API client released as THEME for opmanager. Completely built with Ember.js and APIs. Works ten times faster with real-time updates.
- Multi Language Support.
OpManager v10 Build No - 10200 (July 22nd, 2013)
- In Performance Monitor widget, Sort Column option is added in Top N Monitored Values
- Business View Summary widget now includes alarm count and list of devices in business view
- Option to choose a dashboard when creating new tab
- Embed widget option to hide headers
- Open CCTV View link from Manage CCTV page
- Last Polled Value time period option in following widgets
- Devices by CPU Utilization
- Devices by Memory Utilization
- Devices exceeding N % CPU Utilization
- Devices exceeding N % Memory Utilization
- Top N Min/Max/Average CPU Utilization
- Top N Min/Max/Average Memory Utilization
Notification subjects and messages can be configured by the user. Default parameters are Scheduler Name, Report Description, Report Period, Report URL etc.
- Support for MSSQL monitors & URL Monitors are provided in Rule Engine.
- Provision to add a URL as templates is available now.
In MSSQL device snapshot page, Delete Option is provided in MSSQL Instances and MSSQL databases.
Option to Re Run Archiving is newly added in the Database maintenance page. This feature will be useful in-case the hourly or daily archiving is missed due various reasons such as server maintenance shutdown, database disconnection etc.
NCM Plugin actions such as Backup, Execute command, Execute template, GetLast N Changes are added as Workflows.
- Option to enable/ disable hardware monitors is added
- Option to suppress alarms for hardware monitors is supported now
- Option to configure Sys Description is added
- Operators such as Equals, Not Equals, Contains, Not Contains, Ends with, Starts with etc are now supported in device templates
- Option to export and import device templates with multiple rules is provided.
New tab link 'All Devices by Disk Usage' is added under Maps tab, with the filtering option and the option to delete drives
Option to set the view as default for SLA Dashboard is added
Interface aggregate data graphs are added in the new Opmanager API Client
OpManager v10 – Build No - 10100 (May 7th, 2013)
- With OpManager's new 3D Data Center Builder, you can virtually create an exact model of your racks and data centers. You can embed these datacenter designs on your NOC screens and monitor them 24x7 from anywhere, anytime. The 3D data center can also be viewed from iPad and other tablets.
- You can now avail APM plugin in OpManager central webclient also. Previously the plugin was available only in the standalone version.
- Now you can make you of APC PDU (Series 7800/ 7830 / 8841/8858 / 8858NA3) templates which are newly added to list of OpManager device templates. With the help of these templates, you can monitor parameters such as PDU Phases, PDU Power/Phase Load, PDU Voltage, PDU Bank Load & many more
OpManager v10 – Build No - 10000 (March 18th, 2013)
- Now OpManager provides support for monitoring IPv6 network devices and servers. After discovery, device templates along with the essential monitors are applied on the IPv6 devices and monitored for performance.
- Applications Monitoring plugin for in-depth monitoring of applications such as Oracle, SAP, Sharepoint, Websphere and much more has been added now.
- Get granular insight into your VMware environment, as OpManager now monitors VMware ESX/ESXi and VMs through vCenter via vSphere API.
- Now OpManager out-of-the-box monitors hardware health such as temperature, voltage, power, fan speed, status of processors, storage, memory, disk arrays, etc. of HP, Dell, Cisco and Juniper devices, via SNMP. OpManager also supports hardware monitoring for ESX hosts via vSphere API.
- Failover support for OpManager Central server has been added now. Probe already includes support for failover.
- Now raise a ticket with OpManager support along with the support information file, in a single click (Support-> Request Support).
- Adding notes to an alarm has been simplified now. In alarms page, now you can add alarm notes by clicking ontem the "Note addition button" present beside each alarm notification. You can also add alarm notes in bulk by selecting the desired alarm notes and clicking on "Add note" button.
- In Enterprise Edition, the intelligence to detect build mismatch between Probe and Central has been added.
- Time Window option has been added in Schedule Reports page (Issue ID 91998)
- Time out and max hops are now supported in TraceRoute in both RestAPI and Workflows.
- Search filtering option added in All Devices and All Interfaces page
OpManager v9 – Build No - 9400 (November 29th, 2012)
- iPhone App for OpManager: Connect to OpManager server and view the performance of all the devices, recent alarms, and business views from your iPhone. Download the App now.
- OpManager supports monitoring Windows 8, Windows 2012, and MS SQL 2012.
- OpManager supports monitoring NetApp storage devices. [Watch Video]
- Now authorize AD group users with different access privileges to access OpManager web-client with the new AD authentication feature. [Instructions to configure]
- A seamless integration with ManageEngine ITPulse, the private social network for IT. OpManager will posts event status automatically in ITPulse, when a technician acknowledges, unacknowledges, or clears an alarm in OpManager. You can also view the details of such alarms from ITPulse itself and discuss the troubleshooting steps. [Watch Video]
- The NCM plugin data and reports can be added as widgets in the dashboard page. Also OpManager now raises alarm for change detection and backup operations done by the plugin.
- OpManager now includes option to view config changes, execute backup/commands from the device snapshot and alarm pages itself.
- New APIs are available for listing the alarms and devices, triggering a notification profile, and more.
- OpManager provides option to execute notifications and workflow repeatedly until an alarm gets cleared.
- To avert false positives, the consecutive times check for status polling is now extended to service monitors, Windows service monitors, interface poll and event log monitors.
Virtualization (VMware & Hyper-V)
- OpManager includes provision to add event log rules on Hyper-V host server.
- OpManager includes option to create custom WMI monitors form Hyper-V host and Virtual machines from their respective device template page.
- OpManager now supports changing the category of virtual devices.
- IT Automation tab with options to view and create workflows has been introduced in ESX & Hyper-V server snapshot page.
- API now supports JSON output in addition to XML format.
- In 'Associate device to Notification Profile' API, an option to provide the list of thresholds has been added.
- In 'Add Device' API, you can now provide the device type and display name in addition to the device name.
- Support for associating multiple devices has been added in 'Add device to Business View' API.
- Workflow supports new actions like creating OpManager alarms and folder. And also provides wildcard support for file related tasks.
- The admins can now forcefully shutdown/reboot/logoff the remote machine using shutdown task option in Workflow.
- Delete older files option in Workflows can now check and delete older files in subfolder also.
- System Settings
- OpManager now includes options to configure Date/Time format and also enable logging at runtime, under Admin -> System Settings.
- In Business view, now you can zoom in/out.
- Option to enable/disable traffic arrows for the links is provided now.
- It is now possible to associate a link to multiple devices in a business view.
- Options have been included to create charts with data points, stacked area chart and to show the threshold value line in the graph.
- Separate Alarm is raised for Status Poll, Service down and Windows Service down for better clarity and granular notification handling.
- Now devices notes can be added in bulk via a CSV import.
- Option provided to bind OpManager to a particular IP address of the server instead of all IP addresses in the machine.
- Process monitoring feature is now enhanced to monitor, alert and report on absolute value of process memory in addition to percentage utilization.
- Delete all option provided to purge the Unsolicited Trap.
- Discovery Rule Engine now has option to manually rerun the rules against a set of devices.
- Device Templates has been enhanced to provide a custom OID check in addition to SYSOID for classification.
- Regex support is now provided for String based threshold setting.
- The traps raised from the IP address can now be mapped to the source server with option to configure the IPMI address for SNMP traps.
- License changes - Only managed devices are counted for license.
- WebAlarm link is now included in CCTV view.
OpManager v9 – Build No - 9200 (July 10th, 2012)
- IPAM Plugin *: IP Address Management plug-in helps you manage your IP Address. It also includes Switch Port Mapper to identify the switch port to which a device is connected.
- Discovery Rule Engine: Automate actions such as adding monitors, associating the devices to a business, etc. that you carry out after adding the devices to OpManager.
- Tab Customization: Customize OpManager web client by creating tabs for frequently visited pages, third-party embeds, reports, etc. and navigate easily in a click. You can also modify and delete existing tabs.
- Multiple Threshold support: Configure multiple thresholds for the performance monitors. You can now set multi-level performance thresholds for a monitor and alert at different levels.
- Log File Monitoring *: - Agent based: Monitor log files of mission critical applications such as MSSQL, Oracle, etc. in real-time. The agent constantly monitors the log files for content that may even be a regex.
- New Audit Report and Enhancements to Monitor Health Report: Get real-time security audit report in OpManager at a mouse click, and also experience some of the high end enhancements made to monitor device health report.
- You can now forward Traps and Syslog events from OpManager to any other NMS through Trap/Syslog Forwarder from OpManager GUI.
- The new improved network discovery engine is 5x faster and discovers over 5,000 interfaces in a minute.
- Faster Discovery Enhancements.
- Support for VMware UUID & Replicated VM's.
- Configurable options are provided in SDP to create new ticket or reopen existing ticket on reoccurrence of an alert.
- New VMware reports for Datastore Top Read & Write Latency are included.
- New Workflow action "Refresh Datastore" is added to the list of several workflow actions.
- Configurable Timeout option is included in Mail Server Settings.
- Option is provided to enable protocol level logging at runtime in System Settings.
- More enhanced rebranding changes are made configurable via brandprops.properties file.
- New Category "Storage" has been added to device category list.
- New device templates are included for NetApp/Cisco Routers.
OpManager v9 – Build No - 9100 (March 1st, 2012)
- Major enhancements have gone into the Map Maker which includes curved lines, localized names, customized line thickness, easy drag-drop etc.
- The long-awaiting option to export and import device templates and share them with the community, is now available. The shared device, workflow, and script templates are listed under the RESOURCES tab in our forums. The shared template are validated and approved before displaying them here.
- Support for Korean language installation is provided.
- SSH key authentication for monitoring Unix-based devices, can now be given as file inputs., viz. instead of specifying the user name and password in the OpManager credentials GUI, you can store them in a file and give the file as authentication input.
- Option to provide timeout in CLI credentials added.
- You can now test the authentication credentials for multiple devices at one go, instead of testing it for each device.
- Keep a tab on the monitors for which data is not collected for a specified period by accessing Support Diagnostics GUI.
- The credentials configured are now grouped by the Protocol and listed for easy manageability. For instance, you’ll see the grouping when adding a new device for discovery.
- A new device template is included for Cisco5508WLC devices.
- When configuring trap processors, you’ll be able to select up-to the 20 Varbinds as part of the match criteria.
- New graph Memory Utilization (UCD SNMP MIB) is added by default.
OpManager v9 – Build No - 9011 (January 5th, 2012)
If OpManager detects a DB collation mismatch during PPM upgrade, a system alert is shown to avoid partial upgrades.
OpManager v9 – Build No - 9000
- IT Automation Workflows to automate 1st and 2nd level administrative tasks. Few pre-built workflows available out-of-the-box, and intuitive drag and drop GUI to create more custom workflows.
- A hot-standby for Probe to ensure high availability. Seamless failover and failback between the primary and secondary probes and 100% data integrity.
- REST API support in OpManager to help integrate with third-party help desk, NMS etc; operations supported include adding a device, adding a notification profile etc.
- Define custom scripts and leverage OpManager’s fault management to the fullest. Supported scripts include Powershell, Linux shell script, VBScript, Phython & Perl.
- Virtualization management support now extended to Hyper-V devices in addition to VMwares; monitor over 70 deep metrics!
- The GUI has got a new face-lift with new tabs organization for easier and intuitive navigation.
- Quick links are included to access help on how to configure tasks in OpManager and perform first level troubleshooting. These can be enabled/disabled from Admin > System settings.
- Support for NFA and NCM plug-ins in Probe (Enterprise edition).
- NFA plug-in now supports 64 bit Windows and Linux installation.
- Dashboards are introduced for Business View users.
- Configurable color coding is included for Utilization widgets (Red for over 90%, Yellow for over 80%) [ Editable range value (Top 10,12,15) for widgets. (Previously it was a drop down box Top 10, 25, 50)]
- An option to specify the consecutive number of times a device is polled/threshold is violated, is included in the device templates specific to Virtual devices.
- You can now edit the threshold type/value of resources defined in the Virtual Machine device templates.
- It is now possible to edit and save the IP address from the ESX Host snapshot page.
- If you want to configure bulk URL monitors, you can specify the links in a CSV file and bulk-import them into OpManager at one go!
- The folder monitoring feature enhancement includes wildcard (file filtering) option.
- Sixteen new templates are included for A10 networks & blackberry devices!
- An option is included to apply a change made in the interface template to all interfaces.
- An option to rediscover the interfaces that are deleted from the device, is included.
- A list-view is now available for Exchange servers with an option to add a server into exchange category directly.
- The AMS validity is shown in the GUI with a link leading to renewal procedure.
- New dashboards are included to show top 10 server and top 10 networks.
- An automatic notification is triggered when the Probe is down (Enterprise edition).
- A ‘View Associations’ option is included in Admin > Notification Profiles screen to quickly see a summary of the different profiles associated to the monitored devices.
- A new device down time report is provided. The report also shows the outage history.
- Localization support is extended to have the Probe name in Japanese or Chinese (in the respective local installations).
- You can now add Probes in the Google Map.
- An option is provided to enable/disable the discovery of a VM in a host.
- For VMs that are also DomainControllers, the snapshot page is enhanced to show the interface details in two different tabs, one for the Virtual NICs and the Interfaces.
- The performance monitor widgets now show the instance name in addition to the device name.
- A new device template is included for Windows 2008 R2.
- When configuring alarm escalation or when scheduling a report, you can now select the site too (specific to Enterprise edition).
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8812 (August 17, 2011)
- The Alarm reports page now has option to filter alarms based on its properties; This report can be exported to .pdf, excel formats and can be emailed.
- Option to escalate alarms via SMS in addition to email, is included. Option to configure URLs in Alarm Escalation is also added.
- You can now associate any type of notification profile to a particular or to a group of URL Monitor. This functionality is available under the individual URL monitor page and at the "Quick Configuration Wizard" option.
- You can now edit or update or add new mail store location for Exchange monitors.
- Google map integration is enhanced now to show the location of the device both in the Google Map as well as in the Google Map widget.
- Device search option is now extended to search "interfaces" using interface name or IP address and for "URLs".
- When polling devices using ICMP ping for availability, choose which round-trip-time metric (Minimum⁄ Maximum⁄ Average response time) you want to show as Device Response Time under device availability. By default OpManager shows the average response time and you can change this now by editing Ping.properties file.
- A new widget is added to show the total bytes transferred.
- When reports are scheduled and emailed, the users with non-admin privilege can also access and view the reports.
- Alarm ID is now configurable in the notification profile both, as part of the subject or/and the message.
- In the device template "list of monitors", a multiple-select check box is provided against each group of monitors. The same option is available while associating monitors from the device snapshot page.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8810 (May 9, 2011)
- VMware ESX⁄ESXi version 4.1 is now supported.
- View the domain controller dashboard in VM snapshot page.
- Apply warning and error thresholds across multiple ESX hosts and VMs using Device templates.
- NFS datastore reports are added for ESX v 4.1. Generate reports such as Disk Read Speed, Disk Write Speed, Write Latency, etc. on datastore.
- Discover VMs also using the "Add Device" option under the "Admin" tab.
- Get more meaningful and actionable SNMP Traps by processing every Varbind with intelligent processor.
- Port⁄ Interface monitoring has been enhanced for better performance.
- Embed OpManager dashboard widgets as iframes into other sites
- Network rediscovery now shows split–up of already discovered devices and new devices count.
- Web client page loading time is now displayed in every page.
- Options are included to change the Traffic Counter (32⁄ 64 bit) at individual interface level.
- Interface parameter (ifalias) can be updated in OpManager by performing interface rediscovery operation.
- UTF–8 Unicode is now supported in OpManager.
- UPS interface details are monitored and shown now.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8723 (February 15, 2011)
- Community page enhanced to reflect industry benchmarks for resource performance.
- An option is included to configure subject for the email–based SMS profile.
- Provision to add STM files besides .edb in Exchange Mail and public store.
- A new report to reflect total bytes transferred is included in the Reports tab.
- You can now specify match criteria for threshold values in the Interface templates.
- Interface properties ⁄ Custom fields for interfaces are added in notification profiles.
- Interface snap shot page refreshes now based on the refresh interval configured in the ‘Personalize’ settings.
- All Interfaces⁄Utilization reports are enhanced to show the links capacity. Columns are included to show Inspeed and OutSpeed values
- A new Widget is included to display tips to troubleshoot and workaround some configurations and tweaks in OpManager.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8722 (December 27, 2010)
- Support for adding non ping-able device is included now.
- Support for scheduling downtime for consecutive days is provided in Monthly Day-wise option.
- WAN link report has a link to the interface and device snap shot page.
- Domain Controller category is now listed in URL response widget.
- Process monitoring - Down alert is generated if the instance count is 0 and ‘consecutive times’ field is configured.
- Device Templates now have a ‘Copy As’ option to enable saving the same template under a different name.
- During Failover, email notifications are sent when:
- The Standby server is not started.
- Data replication process is not completed during standby server startup.
- If data replication fails during take over.
- Appropriate message is shown to the user, if the client is connected to standby server in standby mode.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8721 (August 30, 2010)
- The Downtime Scheduler now has an option to schedule a downtime on a monthly basis
- Monitoring of Exchange 2010 is now supported
- The notification criteria for the Printer and UPS includes variables like paper jam, low toner, low battery etc.
- The threshold configuration now allows you to select ‘Not Equals’ as a match condition
- OpManager Webclient, if invoked before the OpManager server process, reflects the status of OpManager process
- The reason for a credential failure is shown on clicking the Test Credentials button
- More time options such as 1, 2 , 4, 6 hours have been included in Widgets
- New widgets are included to show devices and services that are down, and also to show the business view traffic map
- An email notification is sent when OpManager loses connection to the database
- If the Syslog port is occupied, a message to this effect is shown in the Syslog Rules page
- A hyperlink to the alarm details page is added in the notification mail message
- The About page shows the latest build number available for download on the OpManager website
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8720 (July 16, 2010)
- Exhaustive ESX VMware Monitoring using VMware APIs. Supports monitoring ESX 3.5, ESX3.5i, ESX4 and ESX4i
- Automatic Layer 2/ Layer 3 network mapping
- Supports configuring Mail server with ssl support
- New collection of widgets for Service and Process Monitoring added
- New set of device templates and monitors included
- Category ‘Unknown’ has been introduced
- NetFlow plugin version 8000 released. Click here to upgrade to the latest NetFlow plugin release.
- NCM plugin version 5500 released. Click here to upgrade to the latest NCM plugin release.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8052 (Apr 27, 2010)
- A new CLI-based monitor for partition details of a device is included.
- Alarm Details page has been enhanced to show the name of the log rule that triggered alarms (for Syslogs, Event Logs, and SNMP Trap based alarms). You can also edit the rule from this page.
- The status of a Downtime Scheduler (in progress or not) is now shown in the schedule listing page.
- You can now revert a re–branded installation of OpManager to the original settings that will default to OpManager logo and images.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8051 (Mar 2, 2010)
- Link to OpManager Community portal is included as a separate tab.
- Support extended for managing Windows 7 devices.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8050 (Jan 8, 2010)
- Data is collected every 5 minutes in the WAN RTT Monitor
- Hop graphs are now shown for every RTT path from source to destination
- Data is collected every 5 minutes in the VoIP Monitor
- OpManager now supports 64-bit OS
- File and folder monitoring for Windows devices
- Provision to create custom WMI monitors in addition to the already available SNMP-based custom monitors. You can also associate these monitors from the device templates
- Users can now access the OpManager web client using iPhone or Blackberry user interfaces
- A new network traffic map to let you quickly identify highly utilized network links
- OpManager now also alerts via Twitter Direct Messages
- More device templates included taking the templates count to over 650 device types out-of-the-box
- Provision to monitor custom event log categories in addition to the default Windows event logs
- Reports enhanced to include NT Services and Process availability reports
- Scheduled reports are now available for all reports and monitors
- Support to export reports as Excel files now extended to all the in-built reports
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8025 (Nov 23, 2009)
- Alarm Notifications Include alerting through RSS feeds
- Provision to edit existing user privileges
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8024 (Oct 9, 2009)
- The tools in the Device Snapshot page now includes SSH⁄ HTTPs options
- Export of Switch Port Mapper Reports as PDF or Excel files. Option to send the report via email also included.
- Ability to send SMS if the OpManager server loses network connectivity.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8022 (Aug 11, 2009)
- Notification Profile: In addition to ‘Custom Fields for Devices’ and ‘Alarm Variables’, ‘Device Properties’ such as Device Type, Device State, RAM, Disk, IPAddress etc. can now be added to all the notification profiles
- Notification Profile: Option to add ‘Custom Fields for Devices’ and ‘Device Properties’ as arguments for Run System /Run Program command
- Option to select the required Devices is provided in the MIB Browser
- Provision to set the ‘List View’ as default map view
- Option to view the current downtime details in the Outage History reports
- Interface Real time graphs will be shown by default for all the users, irrespective of license applied
- The Netflow dashboard can now be seen from the OpManager webclient if the Netflow plugin is installed
OpManager v8 –Build No - 8021
- Enhanced Alarm actions: Option to perform Ping, Trace Route, Test Monitor, Actions, Manage/ Unmanage devices, RDP & much more for every alarm.
- Email Notification will have a link to device snapshot page for faster access to OpManager web-client
- Ability to add Google maps to Custom Dashboards
- Option to sort entries in Infrastructure view widget
- WMI–based partition details are added out–of–the–box
OpManager v8 –Build No - 8020
- Alarm Suppression: Suppress the alarms of a specific device for a pre-defined time interval.
- Faster Backup and Restore utilities
- I18N Internationalization issues fixed (For Japanese and Chinese Language)
OpManager v8 –Build No - 8007
- Provision to add Telnet/SSH port number for devices discovered/monitored though CLI.
- A new option to configure the consecutive times when the alarm should be generated has been added for URL monitors
- Option to view the Real time graphs for the premium license users
- SLA Dashboard now shows for business views
- Option to configure Notification for interfaces belonging to Servers and Desktop category has been added
- In the device snap shot page, instead of average data the latest collected traffic data is now shown
- Configure tab option added in the interface snap shot page
- Bar image option added in All servers disk usage report
- Default monitors added for MGE and TrippLite type UPS
- Provision to view the "About" and "Register" link is removed for Read only users
- Interface name with special character are listed in customizable dashboard widgets
- Option to monitor the cumulative resource usage for VMware server is enabled, even without the add-on license. (Note: VMware Dashboard still requires add-on licensing)
OpManager v8 –Build No - 8000
- Plug-in for Network Configuration Management (NCCM).
- Syslog Monitoring.
- More performance monitors for Windows infrastructure.
- Customizable dashboards.
- Plasma TV/CCTV View.
- List view or Bulk configuration view.
- Real time graphs for performance Monitors (CPU, Memory, Disk & etc.)
- Real time Traffic and Bandwidth graphs.
- More Device Tools (RDP, Telnet apart from Weblinks, Trace Route, Ping and etc).
- Process Monitoring Template.
- Superior Interface Snapshot page.
- Enhanced Reports.
- Failover Support.
- Intro Tab - To facilitate fast deployment of OpManager.
OpManager v7 –Build No - 7204
- Support for VoIP Monitoring.
- Plug in for NetFlow monitoring.
- All new revamped WAN RTT Monitoring (IP SLA based WAN Monitoring).
- Over 300 new Device templates have been added.
- Support for integrating NetFlow Analyzer Enterprise Edition (configurable from Admin-> Add-On/Product Settings).
- Option to configure ICMP ping to the devices using IP Address or DNS Name. (NOTE - The option is provided in ServerParameters.conf file in OpManager\conf folder).
- Option to select the Exchange server version (2003 or 2007) while configuring the exchange monitors.
- Provision to add notes on Alarm messages for read only users.
- Provision to configure the username/password in DBManager, if there is a change in Database credentials.
- Ability to configure thresholds even for negative value monitors.
- Support for monitoring OID of type Time-Ticks.
OpManager v7 –Build No - 7202
- Ability for the devices in the Custom category to inherit the properties of another selected category.
- Monitoring and installation support for Windows 2008. A separate device template is also included for Windows 2008.
- Availability Reports showing the uptime/downtime in day-wise, by hours etc.
- Provision to delete custom monitors.
- Option to view current day’s data in Active connections / mobile users / temperature monitors in the snapshot page.
OpManager v7 –Build No - 7200
- SNMPv3 support.
- String OID monitoring.
- Process Monitoring in Windows and Linux devices.
- Schedule the reports and export to Excel format.
- Availability reports - Displays onhold, parent down, dependent unavailable, on maintenance parameters of the devices.
- Generate Time based availability reports.
- Sys OIDs are added for the following series Cisco 2800, Catalyst 3750, Cisco PIX.
- Enhanced Webclient Performance wrt Mysql Database. Reduced the number of queries to access a device snapshot page.
OpManager v7 –Build No - 7100
- Add-on for monitoring VMware ESX Servers.
- Discover devices by importing from a CSV file.
- Process monitoring on Windows Servers and Desktops.
- Web-alarm enabling users to be notified of a fault.
- Determining device availability using TCP Port checks.
- Provision to add a device directly into a category.
- Provision to add custom links to devices for ready reference.
- Provision to select a time-window for a notification to be sent.
- Exporting reports to XLS file format.
- Alarm escalation policies can be configured for all devices in a business view.
- Enhanced switch port mapper showing the ports-devices mapping information.
- URL password is now in encrypted format.
- Enhanced the min/max values displayed in the interface reports.
- MSSQL DB password is now in encrypted format.
- Top 1000 Reports option is included in scheduled reports.