Configuring Proxy Server Settings
Any business enterprise will have a proxy server to optimize its
connectivity to Internet and to filter access to restricted Web sites.
In OpManager, to monitor URLs over internet, you need to provide the
proxy server details of your enterprise.
To enter the details, follow the steps given below:
- Under the Admin tab, click Proxy
- Select the Enable Proxy check-box.
- Enter the Proxy server name, port number in which the Web service
is running on the proxy server, and the user name and password to
connect to the proxy server.
- For the devices that do no require to go through a proxy, specify
the name or the IP Address of the devices as a comma separated list in
the No Proxy field.
- Click Save to save the details.
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.