How to list users currently logged on to Windows server 2008?
- Using CLI:
Step 1- Open the Command Line Interface by running "cmd" in the run dialog box (Win + R).
Step 2- Type query user and press Enter. It will list all users that are currently logged on your computer.
Using Task manager -
Step 1 -Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager to launch Task Manager. If you’re using Windows 10/8, you might need to click the More details button located at the bottom to see active processes.
Step 2 - Click the Users tab at the top of Task Manager, you can see the list of currently logged in users and their status.
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools