Nginx Performance Monitoring
Nginx is a popular open source high-performance web server for larger web setups. It is known for its rich feature set, simple configuration, and low resource consumption. Applications Manager's Nginx monitoring feature helps optimize Nginx server performance and provides comprehensive management reports.
Reduce Nginx Downtime
- Monitor Nginx server availability.
- Take corrective action by executing custom scripts to start Nginx in case of failures.
- Monitor response time.
- Monitor requests served by Nginx.
- Get alerts when the performance is degraded.
Ensure Application Performance
- Monitor active connections
- Monitor requests in waiting state.
- Take corrective action when more requests are in waiting state to ensure application performance
- Instant performance graphs
- Reports which can be grouped based on availability, health, and connection time.
- Insight into performance of your Nginx server over a period of time.