Server Monitoring Tool
With an agentless approach and a single console for heterogeneous server monitoring, Applications Manager is the perfect server monitoring tool IT administrators use for easy IT management and Enterprise server monitoring requirements. Applications Manager combines proactive application and server monitoring across physical, virtual and cloud environments.
Monitor CPU, Disk and System Processes with our simple Server Performance Monitor
- Identify if CPUs are running at full capacity.
- Monitor individual CPU Core usage on the server to ensure all round server monitoring.
- Spot the system processes/ applications using high server resources.
Monitor Network Interface Traffic
- Identify status of machines in the network with the robust server monitoring system.
- Understand how much network load the server handles.
- With the service monitoring capability, monitor any TCP/ IP service
Inventory and Capacity Planning
- Comprehensive server monitoring software that allows you to allocate resources efficiently, with our capacity planning tool.
- Get reports on utilization of CPU, Memory, Disk I/O.
- Make sure the IT Team provisions servers on time to meet the needs of the server monitoring system and your business.
Hardware Monitoring to complement your server monitoring needs
- Out-of-the-box hardware monitoring for Dell and HP servers.
- Track the power, fan and temperature sensor reading.
- Narrow down the issues with expensive hardware repairs, by monitoring the underlying hardware.
- Monitor VMware ESX/ESXi servers, Microsoft Hyper-V servers and their guest virtual machines with the server monitoring system.
- Discover VMware resources through vCenter server.
- Automated virtual resource provisioning for server monitoring based on threshold violations.
Out-of-the-box support for 100+ applications
- Monitors application servers, databases, servers, middleware and web transactions.
- Track various applications from a single console, making it cost effective.
- Integrated solution for application and server monitoring that provides insights into your diverse applications.