Free Exchange Monitoring Tool
Keep an eye on Microsoft Exchange Server performance!
We all know how critical email and calendar services are for business. Here is a tool for monitoring the performance of Microsoft Exchange servers – ManageEngine Free Exchange Health Monitor.
Microsoft Exchange Server Monitoring
- Monitor CPU, memory, disk space and disk read/write utilization of exchange servers
- Monitor the status of Windows Services related to your Microsoft Exchange Server
- View mail box details such as user count, send/receive queue size, message sent/sec and active/peak client logons
- Monitor memory details such as transition pages repurposed/sec, page reads/sec and pages input/output per second
- Spot growing mailbox and remote delivery queues
Mail Server Monitoring – Settings
- Set critical and warning threshold values for mail queue sizes, CPU, memory , disk utilization and ensure your mail server is running smoothly
Microsoft Exchange Server Reporting & Email
- Get a snap shot of real-time performance report fetched by the tool in PDF format and Email your stake-holders from the tool