You can schedule data gathering tasks, create custom reports, set database paths for storing information logs, add customized attributes, and manage archive settings using the options available under this category.
- Task Scheduling – Schedule several data gathering tasks for all Exchange Servers in your organization.
- Custom Reports – Create your own custom reports under various Exchange Server categories.
- Log/Database Path – Set log paths for message traffic, Outlook Web Access (IIS), and failed request logs.
- LDAP Attributes - Add customized attributes from the extended Active Directory schema to your reports.
- Archive Settings – Choose which reports to archive and for how long.