Free utility to retrieve the details of the users logged on to a remote computer. The Administrator can specify a common credential to perform this operation on multiple computers and can select the computers by specifying the Domain Controller.To use this tool, follow the steps below:
- Click the Currently Logged On User tool from the Launcher to invoke the tool.
- Specify the Domain name, user name and password. Leave the Domain name empty in the case of workgroup computers. Please note that the user name and password specified here should have the necessary privileges to do this operation in all the computers.
- You can either specify the computer names manually as comma separated or use the Browse icon to select the computer. When you browse to select the computers, specify the following in the pop-up dialog.
- Specify the name of the Domain Controller and click Get Computers. It will list all the computers of that domain.
- Select the Computers for which you wish to get logged on user and click OK.
- The selected computers will get added to the Computers field.
- Click Get Users to get the currently logged on users on the selected computers.