Free utility to retrieve the details of the users logged on to a remote computer. The Administrator can specify a common credential to perform this operation on multiple computers and can select the computers by specifying the Domain Controller.To use this tool, follow the steps below:
- To know about setting up the tool click here.
- Specify the Domain name available in the left hand pane.
- Select the computer for which you want to view the logged on users details.
- Click Currently Logged on User to get the currently logged on users on the selected computer.
- To obtain result in CSV or text format, click Export As button.