The free Software Inventory tool is a utility to collect information about the Software installed in a given computer of a Windows Domain. The Software details include Software Name, Version, Manufacturer and Usage statistics. The software details can be exported as txt and csv format. To collect the Software installed in a given computer, follow the steps below:
- To know about setting up the tool click here.
- Select the Domain name available in the left hand pane.
- Select the computer for which you wanted to view the software details
- Click Software Inventory to get the Software details.
- The Total number of Software and Software names, versions, manufacturers and usage statistics will be shown in the result. This view can be altered by clicking the Choose column button.
- The results can be obtained in text or CSV format by clicking on the Export As button.