The free Software Inventory tool is a utility to collect information about the Software installed in a given computer of a Windows Domain. You will be able to view the list of software installed along with the software details like Software Name, Version and Manufacturer. The software details can be exported as txt and csv format. To collect the Software installed in a given computer, follow the steps below:
- To know about setting up the tool click here.
- Select the Domain name available in the left hand pane.
- Select the computer for which you wanted to view the software details
- Click Software Inventory to get the Software details.
- The Total number of Software and Software names, versions, manufacturers and usage statistics will be shown in the result. This view can be altered by clicking the Choose column button.
- The results can be obtained in text or CSV format by clicking on the Export As button.