How to restore your data in ServiceDesk Plus (for Windows)
- 1. Stop the ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus service from the Services console(services.msc).
- 2. Click the "Windows icon" and select Command Prompt (Admin).
- 3. Go to Bin directory and run restoreData.bat
- 4. In the backup folder, click the backup file and select part1.data to restore. The rest of the data will be restored automatically.
- 5. Select "Yes" to restore data in the production build. Select "No" to restore data in the test build.
- 6. A pop-up confirming the data restore will be displayed.
- 7. You can now start the ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus service from the Services console(services.msc).
Resources for further reading