- SCP-3457 : Introducing a tool to migrate data between two databases (Postgres to MSSQL and vice versa) as well as between operating systems (Linux to Windows and vice versa).
Click here to learn more.
- SCP-3465 : Now you can easily integrate AnalyticsPlus with SupportCenter Plus if you choose to install Analytics Plus in the same server as SupportCenter Plus. Quick setup wizards will help you set up analytics plus in no time. Find quick setup wizards in the following sections:
Reports >> Advanced Analytics >> Download down arrow >> Try Quick Setup
Admin >> Advanced Analytics >> Setup Advanced Analytics >> Try Now
- SCP-1906 : Login based reports as default
New query reports based on user login are added as default Login Reports.
- SCP-1908 : Added FGA role for Account Info Icon VIew.
- SCP-1909, 2072 : Telephony Integration Enhancements
- Automated Request from Missed Calls
- Option to create requests automatically when a support rep misses a call. This option is available under Settings on the telephony server settings page.
- Telephony Logs
- Telephony integration allows you to access details of all incoming and outgoing telephone calls. For each call entry, you can find details such as the caller name, caller number, receiver name, receiver number, call type, time of call, and call duration. You can also create a request when a call to a technician is unanswered. Telephony logs can be accessed from under the Telephony Logs tab on the telephony server settings page. Alternatively, you can also access it by clicking the Call Logs icon on the bottom-right corner.
- Support for Asterisk PBX 16 and above
- Behaviour Change
- Telephony Settings is now be shown in "Default Portal Settings" even in multi portal setup.
- Click here to learn more.
- SCP-1911 : Forgot Password Enhancements
- You can now enable/disable forgot password from UI. Admin -> Security Settings
- Behaviour Changes
- "Service Login details Notification" - Password Reset link will be sent instead of password
- Retry lock duration is now standardized. It will not be configurable in UI.
- Reset link expiry duration is now standardized. It will not be configurable in UI.
- SCP-1985 : Behavior Change - OTP will not be available anymore in the default (Support rep) login page
- SCP-1987 : Time entry Additional Fields Revamp
- The time entry additional fields are now dynamic. Users can determine maximum count of additional fields that can be created.
- A new type of field for decimal values called Decimal is introduced.
- The additional fields will be displayed in time entries. Users can choose to view them as columns in the time entry list view.
- SCP-2023 : Notification sent to the user is hard coded if the attachment size is greater than the configured one.
- SCP-2577 : Request Business Rule
- Business Rules and Custom triggers for requests are now enhanced with a new look for better usability. Categorize, execute, and configure cascade execution on Business Rules and Custom triggers for requests based on rule groups.
- Rich Text Format and Multimedia attachments are now supported in the description box for Request Life Cycle notifications. Also, you can configure field update actions for 'during' event and turn on cascade execution for rules within a transition
- SCP-2603 : Notification Sound
- You can now configure notification sounds for Chats, Broadcast messages, Announcements, and Support Rep Notifications.
- SCP-2671 : API Support for Products and Product Types. Refer Admin -> API -> Documentation
- SCP-2676 : AnnouncementConfig Role
- Introducing a new role "AnnoucementConfig" for managing announcement-related operations such as view, add, edit, and delete announcements. This is a non-editable role.
- Announcement related permissions can be configured for each role independently.
- Additionally, on migrating to this patch, existing announcement roles for the custom roles are removed and AnnouncementConfig role is added to all the support reps.
- SCP-2681 : Scheduled Request Data Deletion
- Option to schedule request data deletion for both active and archived requests.
- SCP-2799 : Administrators can now disable forwarding of solutions for contacts.
- SCP-2800 : Added option to disable manual deletion of system logs in the Community tab
- SCP-2801 : Changing the default backup password is now mandated before applying the license, taking manual backup, or upgrading the application.
- SCP-2802 : Global search for solutions render results only for the topic selected in the left pane of solution list view page.
- SCP-2804 : Option to expand the message body section in Request Reply Template editor
- SCP-2806 : Browser Title customization
- The default browser title can be customized to display the selected module name. For details page, you can also configure the browser title to display customized dynamic titles using variables such as request id, solution id etc.
- SCP-2807 : Session Management in Mobile App
- Allow automatic generation of API Key option has been removed from Self-Service Portal Settings/Application Settings.
- Users can now login into the mobile app without generating the API key.
- You can now configure session idle timeout for the mobile app under Admin/Global Settings >> General Settings >> Security Settings. For fresh installations, the default idle timeout for the mobile app will be set to 30 minutes.
- SCP-2808 : Option to enable/disable "Keep me signed in" feature under Admin >> General Settings >> Security Settings
- SCP-2810 : Announcement Revamp
- Added new fields namely Announcement Type, Priority, and Services Involved.
- Revamped UI: Announcement forms are now launched in pop-ups instead of new windows.
- To learn more, click here
- SCP-2811 : Disable Concurrent Login
- You can now disable concurrent user login from different IP addresses.
- SCP-2812 : Last successful/unsuccessful login date
- Users can now view their last successful/failed login attempt details as a banner upon logging into the application. The banner will auto-close after 10 seconds.
- If multiple login attempts are made into an user account when a user session is already active, a warning message will appear on the banner across all ongoing user sessions. This banner can only be closed manually.
- The details regarding a user's last successful/failed login attempts will be present under the Logout section.
- SCP-2813 : A new rule is introduced in the password policy to restrict the use of username/part of username as password
- SCP-2814 : The default value of Backup Scheduling is now set to 7 days.
- SCP-2818 : Checklist in Request Closing Rules
- You can now mandate the verification of checklists in request templates by accessing Request Closing Rules and selecting the Associated checklist should be verified option under mandatory fields for closing requests.
- SCP-2819 : You can now clear the date additional field's value in request templates.
- SCP-2821 : Global Settings >> Translations is renamed as Common Translations and Admin >> Translations is renamed as Portal Translations in multi portal setup
- SCP-2823 : Allowing contacts to view tasks in the request.
- SCP-2824 : User Bulk edit
- You can now edit details of multiple contacts or support reps simultaneously.
- SCP-2826 : Cancel Request
- Option to move unnecessary requests to Cancelled status. SDAdmins can grant request cancel permission to users.
- SCP-2884 : Security Meter
Monitor and gauge how effectively you have configured various built-in application security features using the security meter. To access the security meter, go to Admin/Global Settings > General Settings > Security Settings. The security meter provides the following:
- A security score in percentage.
- A security level classification based on the security score: unsecured, weak security, moderate security, and highly secure.
- An option to view and manage the list of available security features.
- SCP-2898 : Support for default value for pick list type account additional field.
- SCP-2918 : Global Search across instances
- SCP-2990 : Option to add/update auto-generated function name in custom functions.
- SCP-3400 : Survey login mode is now portal-specific and can be enabled or disabled using the option provided in the Advanced Portal Settings.
- SCP-3472 : Request API for attach and Inline
- Added support for API operations to add request attachments and resolution attachments.
- SCP-3475 : Advanced analytics integration for SupportCenter Plus now supports Survey data. Users can now create reports and dashboards in Zoho Analytics/ManageEngine Analytics Plus using the survey data from SupportCenter Plus.
- SCP-3479 : Import of SSL certificates now supports automatic download of intermediate certificates that are referred through URL in PFX files.
- SCP-3451 : Editor Upgrade
- Editor toolbar now has selectable font name and text direction.
- Image alignment and the Fit to width options are added to the Insert image pop-up. Links can be added to the inserted images as well.
- SCP-3452 : Admin Revamp
The Admin page is revamped with an all new configurations grouping as well as an improved UI layout for ease of access.
- New configuration pop-up for creating or editing user/support rep, account additional field.
- New UI layout for integrations page.
- Revamped UI for Notification rules.
- SCP-3455 : Self Service Portal Settings is split into four tabs for easier categorization and accessibility.
- SCP-3456 : Feature Policy security response header is added to Advanced Security Settings to allow/restrict features in various browsing contexts.
- SCP-3459 : AD user import success/failure details will now be notified to SDAdmins (in non-ESM setups) or SDOrgAdmins (in ESM setups) via bell notifications instead of showing progress on a separate page.
- SCP-3467 : Australia and China data centers are now supported while integrating SupportCenter Plus with Zoho Analytics.
- SCP-3466 : Added Single sign-on (SSO) support to access Advanced Analytics.
On enabling SSO, Advanced Analytics can be accessed in an embedded view under the Reports tab.
- SCP-3461 : SupportCenter Plus now supports Azure SQL server.
- SCP-3462 : You can now connect to MSSQL database via Windows authentication.
- SCP-3487 : UPN-based login is now supported for SAML authentication.
- SCP-2935 : A new query report is added under the Login Reports folder. This report shows the support rep details, their last login time, and their login names available under each support group.
- SCP-2936 : Header Revamp and Layout Personalization
Revamped UI for header quick links, global search, user profile panel.
You can now change the orientation of the header pane as topbar, sidebar, or sidebar lite. To learn more,
- SCP-2937 : Embed video in Solution
You can now embed video links in Solutions.
- SCP-2938 : Deluge for SupportCenter Plus
- Deluge, our in-house, high-level scripting language, is now bundled with SupportCenter Plus. Deluge is easy to use and enables non-programmers to code with minimal learning. Using Deluge scripting, you can build Custom Functions that can manipulate data within SupportCenter Plus and external applications. You can use Custom Functions in Business Rule, Trigger, and Request Life Cycle to automate workflows, customize business processes, and integrate SupportCenter Plus with external applications.
- SCP-2940 : Default Chat Reports
- SCP-2947 : Support for description field in custom filter is removed for task.
- SCP-2949 : Login based reports as default
- SCP-2954 : Images inserted in the description of tasks, and solutions can now be previewed from the details page.
- SCP-2958 : Admins can now customize the default image preview resolution for inline images across the application.
This configuration is based on the GlobalConfig table entry :
paramvalue = "bestfit" or "original" or "smallfit" or "fitTiWidth"
- SCP-2960 : Users can import and edit signature via HTML from the Personalize tab.
- SCP-2962 : SMS Notification in Custom Trigger
- You can now trigger SMS notifications using Custom Triggers.
- SCP-2968 : Administrators are required to reset the default administrator and guest password reset before applying license.
- SCP-2969 : Matrix Report now supports the percentage in summary type.
- SCP-2970 : Checklist Enhancement
- Associate checklists to an existing request from the request details page. The associated checklists will be listed in the right panel of the request details page.
- Request Template list view now displays an icon to denote templates associated with checklists
- SCP-2973 : Custom Schedule - Deluge support
- Administrators can configure Custom Schedules Functions using Deluge, Zoho's built-in scripting language, to manipulate data in SupportCenter Plus and external applications.
- The custom schedules functions can be executed via Custom Schedules to access any data from SupportCenter Plus and schedule periodic customized actions such as sending notifications, reopening requests.
- SCP-2976 : UDF Pick List Revamp
- In additional fields, duplicate entries for pick list field options will be restricted.
- SCP-2991 : Option to enable/disable last login information under Admin > General Settings > Security Settings.
- SCP-2992 : Change Password Redirection
- Option to redirect users, who log in for the first time, to the change password page.
Global Settings >> General Settings >> Security Settings >> Password Policy.
- SCP-2994 : Diff Object in Request Update Notification
- Email notifications sent when a request is updated can be configured to contain the updated details by including the $UpdatedProperties message variable.
If the notifications are sent to a contact/support rep, the updated details are displayed in the user's personalized language and time format.
If the notifications are sent to group, the updated details are displayed only in English language
When the description or resolution of a request is updated, the users will notified that the fields are updated. However, the updated details will not be included in the email notification
- SCP-2996 : Survey URL in Request Closure Notification
- Option to embed the survey URL in the request closure email notification.
- SCP-3000 : You can now import AD attributes of Integer type.
- SCP-3003 : Attachment settings in Admin / Global Settings
- Configure which file attachments you want to allow and which ones you want to restrict in the application. For single portal setups, you can find the settings under Admin > Attachment Settings. For multi portal setups, you can find it under Global Settings > Attachment Settings > File attachment filtering.
- SCP-3004 : Request Print & Approval Preview customization
- Under Advanced portal settings, configure sections that must be selected by default in the Request Print preview and Approval preview.
- SCP-3005 : Option to edit the name, description, and image of the default category "Others" in Request Catalog by updating "paramvalue" for each entry in the GlobalConfig table.
Category : Others_Category_Default_Value
Parameters : Name, Image, and Description
Note : Images must be placed under /custom/serviceicons
- SCP-3007 : User consent while saving OAuth settings will not be required if Admin consent is granted in Azure AD.
- SCP-3010 : Custom Views and Advanced Search:
Existing custom views will not be migrated in the following cases, and an email notification will be sent to users configured in the Send e-mail when an Application Error Occurs notification rule:
- Custom view criteria are based on additional fields that no longer exist or contain Description or Resolution field.
- Exceptions occurred during the migration process
The maximum number of criteria allowed in Custom Views and Advanced Search is now 10.
Custom views will now be shown in the merge and link request pop-up list views accessed from the request details page.
Criteria in Custom Views and Advanced Search now support additional fields and sub-fields.
Support for nesting criteria in Custom Views and Advanced Search.
Added an option to preview custom views.
The custom view filter applied to the request list view will also be applied to the merge and link request pop-up list views accessed from the request details page.
When the criteria "is not" and "not contains" are chosen for a request field in Custom Views or Advanced Search, requests that do not contain those fields will also get listed. To prevent this, adding "is not empty" criteria is recommended.
The Description and Resolution fields are no longer supported in Custom Views. However, these fields continue to be supported in search.
Custom views created by admins will now be private by default.
Support reps can now view public custom view filters.
Using the same name for different custom view filters is no longer supported.
Filters in Advanced Search will no longer be retained. Previously configured filters will now be saved as custom views individually.
Inactive users will no longer be listed in the criteria fields of Advanced Search or Custom Views. However, you can use sub-criteria fields to search for specific inactive users.
The criteria fields in Advanced Search and Custom Views will no longer support time values but only show dates.
The Show groups in Request List filters option has been removed from Admin > General Settings > Advanced Portal Settings. The default group-based filters will no longer be available in request custom view filters.
Click here to know more for more behaviour changes
- SCP-3011 : Advanced Customization for contact Home Page
SDAdmins can now customize the self-service portal's home page using advanced options such as panels, buttons, snippets, widgets, etc using predefined or custom templates.
For fresh installations with build 14000 or newer, the advanced customization replaces the basic customization.
For installations migrated to 14000, the existing basic customization will be accessible only if a customized home page is already configured. If the advanced customization options are used to create a new home page, the existing basic customization will be removed.
- SCP-3012 : Drill-down Analysis for Requests
- You can now perform drill-down analysis on requests from the reports module.
- A tree structure for requests will be generated based on the criteria (Created Date, Responded Date, DueBy Date, and Completed Date) along with time period.
- Use the drill-down analysis URL to share with other support reps.
- SCP-3013 : Custom Filter Enhancements
Introducing Advanced Filter in Requests to perform custom search based on predefined conditions and save them for later use.
Click here to learn more.
- SCP-3014 : Comma separated multiple values can be added in Access-Control-Allow-Origin response header under Security Settings.
- SCP-3021 : In Incoming and Outgoing Mail server settings, the OAuth client secret field input will be concealed from viewing and the field value will be encrypted on the client side while saving the configuration.
- SCP-3022 : In reports, you can now customize the label length for stacked bar charts under Custom Settings >> Bar Chart/Stacked Bar Chart Settings.
- SCP-3023 : Reports Micro Feature
- SCP-3024 : Flexible Column Layout
You can now configure upto 4 columns in Request templates.
Also, you can configure flexible column and add upto 12 fields in a single row with various customizable options.
- SCP-3025 : Organize Tabs
Administrators can organize the tabs in the navigation menu and allow supportreps to personalize the tab order. You can access Organize Tabs from Admin > General Settings > UI Customization > Organize Tabs.
- SCP-3028 : Request Approval UI Revamp
Request Approval pop-up is revamped for ease of operation.
- SCP-3030 : Global Configuration for Time Zone, Date Format, Time Format
- SCP-3033 : In-App Notifications for Support Reps
- Introducing In-app notifications to alert technicians about their request events while they are using the application.
- SCP-3035 : Reminder UI Revamp
- Reminder list view and Add Reminder form UI revamped for ease of operation.
- Add Reminder form will now open as a pop-up from list view and from Reminder widget in Home page.
- SCP-3038 : Sample scripts option is removed for XML and V1 API from the REST API documentation tool.
- SCP-3039 : Administrators can now be notified about connectivity issues while fetching emails
- SCP-3043 : Translation In-line Edit
A new inline edit option to translate a phrase or text in the user interface according to your organization needs. Currently, this feature supports text modification in the application header, Home, Requests sub-tabs, Tasks and Time Entries.
- SCP-3044 : Administrators can now monitor URL attacks in the application from Admin > General Settings >Security Settings > Advanced. Notifications are sent if too many attempts are made to access a URL.
- SCP-3045 : URL Redirection for Portals
Alias URLs can now be configured for portals to allow users to access portals directly. OrgAdmins and portal owners can configure the alias URL from Global Settings. On accessing the URL, users will be redirected to the Home tab of the instance.
- SCP-3048 : You can now limit the number of characters displayed in fields like description, resolution, etc when generating reports for improved performance. The configuration is available under Admin/Global Settings > Performance Settings > Reports.
- SCP-3049 : If any custom widget is configured with the "/SolutionsHome.do" URL, then the operation param "/SolutionsHome.do??action=view" must be included in the URL or else an error message mentioning "you are not authorized" will be thrown.
- SCP-3053 : Option to show/hide section based fields in the request form using field and form rules.
- SCP-3054 : Option to execute FAFR actions at the section level of the request form.
- SCP-3056 : Impact, Urgency, and Priority Matrix are now available under Admin > Helpdesk Customizer.
- SCP-3057 : Group Roles
Create Group Roles (support-group based roles) and associate them to support groups & support reps to use them in support group notifications, SLA escalation notifications, request life cycles, custom triggers, backup support rep assignments, dashboards(share dashboards), and approvals.
- SCP-3058 : Task custom trigger and Task Custom Function
- User can now configure custom triggers for tasks to automatically trigger actions on a task using a script file or a custom function.
- Task custom functions can be executed via task custom triggers to access any data from SupportCenter Plus and schedule periodic customized actions.
- SCP-3059 : Users can now obtain values of fields such as email ID, domain name, and server time of the logged-in user using scripts.
- SCP-3062 : Maintenance Module
Create, view, and manage maintenance related requests in your organization from under a new module Maintenance.
- View upcoming maintenance schedules and plan ahead.
- Track maintenance using the History tab.
- Suspend or resume maintenance when required.
- Use the table and classic view to search and sort quicker.
- Use the details page to view complete information of the maintenance.
- SCP-3063 : Users can now choose the time format as DD:HH:MM:SS (Days:Hours:Minutes:Seconds) and HH:MM:SS (Hours:Minutes:Seconds) for time elapsed fields setting in custom report settings.
- SCP-3065 : Catalog title is now named as Request Catalog.
- SCP-3067 : Users can now customize the width and height of the chart in tabular reports.
- SCP-3068 : UsersSDAdmins can now delete report folders of other Support Rep.
- SCP-3071 : Request Catalog as Widgets
Option to display request catalog as widgets in the contact self-service portal.
Admin >> Advanced Portal Settings >> Self Service Portal Customization.
- SCP-3073 : Default Catalog Widgets for Support rep Login
Support rep can add request catalog as default widgets on the Home page.
- SCP-3077 : Calendar Revamp
- Added a redesigned calendar for date and time fields across the application.
- You can now enter time values manually in the date and time fields.
- SCP-3078 : Support reps Personalized Color Settings
Administrators can now allow supports reps to personalize the color settings applied in the list/classic view of requests.
- SCP-3083 : Task Dependency Enhancement
- The UI for task dependency mapping is revamped for better user experience.
- API support added for task dependencies.
- SCP-3086 : Deprecation of TLSv1 and TLSv1.
Beginning with build 14000, SupportCenter Plus no longer supports TLSv1 and TLSv1.1 protocols. The required minimum supported protocol will be TLSv1.2.
- SCP-3087 : Custom Actions Enhancements
You can now configure the following custom actions in request custom triggers and request timer actions.
- If-If Actions : If-If action allows you to execute multiple actions on a request when the specified criteria are met.
- If-Else Actions : You can use If-Else action to execute an action if a criteria is met and an alternate action if the criteria is not satisfied.
- Click here to learn more.
- SCP-3088 : Added support for TLSv1.3 protocol.
- SCP-3091 : The failed users list in AD full sync import is now attached as a CSV file in the notification.
- SCP-3097 : Zoho charts in reports
SupportCenter Plus integrates with Zoho Charts, a charting library with rich features and improved UI. The integrations allows users to create new chart types while generating reports. The UI of the generated chart is fine-tuned to display detailed information on hovering over the chart.
- SCP-3098 : Callback Custom Function
Create callback custom functions using Deluge scripting that allows you to manipulate data in SupportCenter Plus whenever an event occurs in external applications.
- SCP-3099 : From address is supported while sending emails through custom functions.
- SCP-3100 : In custom triggers, you can now edit custom notifications in HTML mode.
- SCP-3103 : Approval action comment length is increased to 500 characters.
- SCP-3105 : Password protected file attachment
File attachments in the application server is now password protected. A random password is generated and stored under Admin >> Security Settings. Portal Owner/SDAdmin can view or change the password if required.
- SCP-3108 : Need More Info during Approval
Approvers can now inquire for clarification before recording their approval decisions for requests. Users can preview and follow up the clarifications from the My Approvals widget in Home page.
The various exchanges between the approver and the contact will be grouped and displayed in a read-only format under the Approvals tab in the request details page.
Support reps can provide clarification for their requests from the My Summary widget on the Home page.
Contacts can use the My Request Summary widget to provide clarification.
- SCP-3109 : Custom Trigger Enhancements
Custom triggers can now be applied when requests are moved to trash.
- SCP-3110 : Throttle limit to access the /sounds/*.mp3 URL is now increased to 120 calls per minute.
- SCP-3111 : Throttle limit to access the /api/v3/app_resources/build_info URL is increased to 100 calls per minute.
- SCP-3112 : Trial license over the production setup
Customers can now avail a free trial license to check out the latest features and functionalities of SupportCenter Plus. The trial license is valid for one month and can be used only once.
- SCP-3113 : You can now access Support Center Plus from any domain by setting Access-Control-Allow-Origin to Trusted in Security Settings
- SCP-3114 : Add Tasks only after Request Approval
Option to restrict the addition of tasks only after request approval.
- SCP-3115 : Theme Enhancements
Using theme settings you can customize the application's default color and font. You can apply the theme settings for all users or allow each user to select their own color and font.
- SCP-3116 : Option to show pending mail count
- SCP-3118 : Supportcenter Plus favicon is now updated in all browsers.
- SCP-3120 : The API operations ADD, UPDATE, and DELETE can now be performed for Admin entities via custom functions (excluding callback functions)
- SCP-3122 : Encryption support for user additional field
Encrypt user additional fields (single/multi line and pick list) with sensitive information.
- SCP-3123 : Introducing PII/ePHI for User Additional Fields
Administrators can now mark out the user additional fields that contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Electronic protected health information (ePHI) to identify the sensitive information collected and stored in SupportCenter Plus. The personal data of users (both support reps and contacts) in PII/ePHI marked fields are handled in accordance with privacy regulations such as the GDPR.
- SCP-3124 : Added support for fetching original client IP addresses using network load balancers. The original client IP addresses are fetched using the X-Forwarded-For HTTP header configuration on your load balancer. Use the following syntax to configure the he
- SCP-3125 : Mandate Approval Comments
You can now mandate comments for request approvals. SDAdmins can enable this option under Admin > Self-Service Portal Settings. For Multi portal setups, the OrgAdmins can enable this option for a specific instance under Admin > Self-Service Portal Settings.
- SCP-3127 : Security advisory banner will be displayed to SDOrgadmin and SDAdmin.
- SCP-3128 : In accordance with ISO standards, the date format is updated in the application.
- SCP-3129 : The time format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM is now introduced in the application with respect to the ISO standards.
- SCP-3130 : Users can now choose the time format as YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS in SupportCenter Plus.
- SCP-3136 : Antivirus scanning for file uploads in Admin
- Attachments will now be scanned for virus before uploading into the application. If virus is detected, the attachment will not be uploaded.
- Administrators can configure antivirus scan settings under ESM Directory >> Security Settings >> Advanced tab.
To learn more, Click here.
- SCP-3138 : Showing Dynamic Notifications as Desktop Notifications
Desktop notification notifies users about the events in the application even if they are working on different applications.
To enable desktop notification, application must run in the HTTPS mode. Click the LOCK icon on your browser's URL and select Site settings > Notification > Allow.
- SCP-3140 : MickeyLite framework upgrade to latest version 4260
- SCP-3141 : Proxy Configuration for Mail Fetching
- SCP-3142 : When a supportrep whose login is disabled is re-imported via Active Directory, the login permissions will remain disabled.
- SCP-3147 : Glowroot is now bundled with the application.
- SCP-3148 : Auth token support for third party
- Administrators can generate Integration Keys, a token based authentication for performing secure REST API calls while configuring integrations with external applications.
- SCP-3149 : Request Report enhancements
While generating custom reports,
- A report type called Request Metrics Report is introduced to provide cumulative data of completed requests based on certain grouped request values.
- Request Tasks are newly added as a sub-module under Tasks.
- Users can now generate request reports using all request properties mentioned on the request details page and also using derivative request properties based on SLA violations/on hold time/unassigned time/request age.
- New columns are added to request reports.
To learn more, click here
- SCP-3150 : The character limit for Comments column in Approvals list view is increased to 150. If the character limit exceeds 150, the show more link appears that will display the entire comment in a pop-up window.
- SCP-3152 : Report Enhancements
- Added support for sorting columns by ascending or descending order in custom tabular reports.
- Users will be notified via email with an appropriate message instead of an empty report attachment when data is not available for scheduled reports.
- Users with SDAdmin role will now have permission to all custom reports, query reports, and schedule reports created by other support reps.
- Revamped Scheduled Report list view page with options to filter, edit, and delete schedules based on roles.
- SCP-3153 : Advanced Matrix Report Enhancement
- Users can now add up to 5 columns while grouping data in Advanced Matrix Reports.
- Users can select the Request field in the Columns drop-down under the Column Grouping section for all modules that support matrix reports.
- The Date Format drop-down will be displayed only if a date field is selected as the column.
- Users can also add up to 5 rows to group the data in the Group by section.
To learn more, Click here.
- SCP-3154 : A re-login is required after migrating to 14000 if the Keep me signed in option is enabled in the login page.
- SCP-3159 : Zulu OpenJRE upgraded from 1.8.222 to 1.8.292.
- SCP-3160 : Tomcat upgraded to version 9.0.54
- SCP-3162 : The size of TableDataCount.html and FailedQuery.html files is now restricted to 5mb inside the log folder.
- SCP-3171 : Support for reindexing of all database tables is now included in the scheduled database maintenance operation which can be configured under Admin (or ESM Directory) >> General Settings >> Performance Settings.
- SCP-3221 : Move blocking email to different folder
- You can now move error emails that stop mail fetching schedule to a separate folder and continue processing the next email. Configure this option under Admin >> Mail Server Settings.
- SCP-3227 : Zia, Zoho's AI assistant for business, has been implemented in SupportCenter Plus. Zia inspects each incoming request and applies her learning to understand and respond to the user's needs.
- Zia can perform approval actions by using users' responses to the approval email.
- Zia can now evaluate user responses to closed requests and automatically reopen requests that need further processing.
- Closed/Completed requests will be reopened or retained in their status based on Zia's results.
- Zia can be trained to predict the relevant category and template while creating a request.
Configure Zia under Admin >> Zia Configurations
- SCP-3230 : Microsoft Teams Integration
Set up the SupportCenter Plus integration with Microsoft Teams to leverage the collaboration app from Microsoft as an additional channel for IT and enterprise support. Through this integration, you can view tickets, pending approval, and chat with support reps-all from within your Microsoft Teams accounts.
- Raise requests and execute approval actions in SupportCenter Plus from within Microsoft Teams.
- In the chat window of Microsoft Teams, click a command in the help card to execute the corresponding action.
- Administrators can create custom commands and execute actions in Microsoft Teams right from the SupportCenter Plus bot.
- The support groups in SupportCenter Plus can be mapped with the respective Teams channels. When requests are assigned to support groups, the bot will trigger notifications in the mapped channel.
Configure Zia under Admin >> Zia Configurations
- SCP-3232 : Actionable Messages for Outlook
Users can perform help desk actions from Outlook mailbox via actionable mails sent from SupportCenter Plus.
- SCP-3235 : Zia Bot
Zia, Zoho's AI assistant for business, is available as a virtual conversational support agent, Zia Bot. You can now ask Zia to perform 20 different portal operations including raising requests, assigning support reps to requests, viewing solutions/announcements.
- SCP-3236 : Webhook enhancements
- Option to include request resolution in webhook action
- Added support for HTTP PATCH method in webhooks
- Support for response based actions in webhooks.
- SCP-3250 : Portal landing page customization for users
The Organization Admin can configure a default landing page for all users in the organization from Global Settings >> Portal Customization in any of the following ways :
Set the portal as the default landing page for users.
Allow users to set an instance as their own default landing page, or
Select an instance as the default landing page for all users. Users can override this setting by selecting their own preferred landing page.
- SCP-3280 : Unified Activities for Request & Tasks
Support reps can now view requests in Classic View or choose to view both requests and tasks in Combined View, depending on their convenience. Click here to learn more about the classic view and click here to learn more about the combined view.
- SCP-3281 : Rich Text Area Support For Task And Time entry Description
The description fields in Tasks, Time entry and Task templates now support Rich Text mode. Users can format text, add images and hyperlinks.
- SCP-3282 : Details Page Layout Customization.
The right panel in request details page can be hidden if needed.
Support reps can customise their own layout of request details page.
- SCP-3297 : Admin - Helpdesk Customizer.
Under Admin >> Helpdesk Customizer, sub-lists of a list will open as a sub-section on the same page. Also, forms will open in pop-up boxes, retaining the existing screen in the background.
- SCP-3298 : Chat Enhancements
Support reps can now leave an ongoing group chat/collaborators chat.
Use the manage option to remove existing collaborators, add support reps apart from collaborators, or edit the title of a collaborator chat.
- SCP-3283 : Support reps can now place outgoing calls to contacts phone or mobile from the right pane in request details page.
- SCP-3284 : Improved login flow in embedded live chat.
- SCP-3285 : Custom Operational Hours
You can now configure custom operational hours specific to each day of the week along with a break session. You can also configure exclusion rules to define standard non-working days on a monthly basis.
- SCP-3286 : Support rep Contact Chat
Support reps can initiate a chat with the contact from the request details page.
- SCP-3287 : Fail Over Service over Latest Framework
Failover Service and Failover Service Replication can now be configured from the application UI under General Settings. Administrators can toggle FOS mode ON or OFF anytime and track the changes performed on the configurations from the History tab.
FOS in SupportCenter Plus now follows a peer-peer architecture. In the event of primary server unavailability, the secondary server takes over and functions as the primary server.
Postgres support is provided for the database server.
In event of application restore, FOS will be disabled by default. The administrator is required to enable FOS and restart the application again.
- SCP-3288 : Disaster Recovery :
Disaster recovery (DR) ensures availability of SupportCenter Plus when a region or site is down during disaster. DR works by implementing a hot-standby system. When a primary server is down, the secondary server takes over the primary server functions and serves the application. To setup DR,
In multi portal setup, OrgAdmins can configure DR from Global settings > General Settings > HA Configuration.
In single portal setup, SDAdmins can configure DR from Admin > General Settings > HA Configuration.
- SCP-3289 : Request Timer Actions
Introducing timer actions to trigger time-delayed custom actions on requests. You can configure timer actions under Admin > Automation > Request Timer Actions.
You can use During Rules and After Rules to execute custom actions at specific delayed time.
- SCP-3290 : Enable Dark Mode / Night Mode:
Introducing Night Mode in SupportCenter Plus that allows users to darken their application's screen. Night Mode is user and instance specific.
- SCP-3291 : UI Enhancements
Introducing Puvi font (version 4.0) in SupportCenter Plus under layout personalization, theme settings, text editor, and form customization.
UI revamped for better user experience in the following entities: login details banner, confirmation dialog, scroll bars, checkbox, radio buttons, and Add/Edit form buttons.
Note : The scroll bar UI revamp will not reflect in Mac devices.
- SCP-3300 : Limitations:
In the request list view, the number of records displayed per page has been changed; the minimum count will be 10 and the maximum count will be 100.
In the request list view, the maximum number of columns that can be selected using the column chooser will now be 40.
In the request list view, bulk edit support will now be limited to 100 requests.
The maximum number of columns that can be selected for the request left panel on the request details page will now be 25.
In the GET_ ALL API endpoint, the number of fields supported inside group_by is increased to 10.
- SCP-3292 : Email addresses mentioned in Email ID(s) To Notify field will be encrypted in requests module, archived requests, and maintenance module. Data fetched from this field will be masked in query reports.
- SCP-2692 : Query Report API Feature
- API support to view all query reports and execute report and query.
- SCP-3323 : Kanban View
- Support Reps can view requests in a billboard format where the requests are grouped as cards based on assigned support rep/status/priority. To learn more, Click here.
- SCP-1164 : SCP Outlook Add-In
SupportCenter Plus is now available as an add-on in Microsoft Outlook. Using this add-on, you can raise requests and track their progress in SupportCenter Plus from within the Outlook mailbox. Support reps can perform actions such as edit and pickup/assign requests.
- SCP-3325 : Backup support rep assignment will now be based on the current time (i.e., when a support rep gets assigned to a request) instead of the request created date.
- SCP-3330 : Support rep Auto Assign Enhancement:
SDAdmins can include support reps or requests while configuring support rep Auto Assign functionality.
Group field added as a column while enabling exceptions under support rep auto-assign.
UI revamped for ease of operation.