This training is designed to equip users with the knowledge to work with OpStor. In this training, you will learn about the best practices that help you get started with OpStor.
The duration of the course is two days, with a seven-hour session each day and can be extended subject to consultation and implementation needs if any.
SAN Device Management Capabilities
- Switch management
- Raid Management
- TapeLibrary management
- Host Management
- HBA Management
Monitoring Availability and Performance
- Determining Availability
- Monitoring System Resources
- Monitoring Physical and Logical components
- Port level performance monitoring
- Thresholds for Proactive Monitoring
Graphs and Reporting
- RT Live Graphs
- Summary Reports
- Availability Reports
- Performance reports
- Top N Reports
- Comparison Reports
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Supported Browsers
- Installation Procedure
- Starting as Windows or Linux Service
- Auto discovery
- Discovery methods
- Deep Discovery
- Add Device
- Events and Alarm Correlation
- Different Types of Alerts
- Working with Alarms
- Notifying Alerts through Email, SMS etc
Upgrade Process (SP, Hotfixes)
The primary objective of this course is to enable you to effectively monitor your mission-critical storage resources using OpStor. At the end of this course you will be able to optimally use OpStor to:
- Discover Storage network and its resources.
- Monitor health of SAN infrastructure periodically.
- Monitor faults and generate reports.
- Determine trends through performance reports.
Who Should Attend
IT Managers, Storage Administrators and Operators who have deployed OpStor in their network to monitor their SAN devices.
Signup for the Classroom Training, or Register for a training at your location now!