As 2018 comes to a close, we look back with gratitude.
This year’s been good to us, with unprecedented growth
and a few transitions.
Join us as we look back on some of the biggest
highlights of the year.
In 2018, more organizations turned to ManageEngine for help embracing the cloud, the GDPR, unified endpoint management, and other global IT trends. Check out our observations below, based on the activity of our 180,000 strong customer base.
Mad about metrics
Organizations analyze immense amounts of data generated by their IT environments to drive business decisions.
growth in the use of our monitoring tools
Our customers used these tools to analyze a lot of data in 2018—the same amount that would be transmitted during 4,000 Mars missions.1
Don't delay, deploy
Organizations seek operational speed, workload scalability, and stability in their migration from on-premises environments to the cloud.
Make me mobile
The BYOD and enterprise mobility market is predicted to be worth $75 billion by 2021 .2
Total endpoints we managed this year = Twice the number of iPhones sold in India in 2018.3
Up your defenses
With over 4.2 billion data records stolen in 2018, IT security has now become a boardroom concern.4
A 360° view
Organizations are seeking native integrations to get a 360° view of their IT environment.
Wrangle those regulations
IT auditing and reporting solutions provide insights into security threats and help businesses comply with regulatory requirements.
increase in global customers using our IT audit and compliance solutions
increase in EU organizations adopting our GDPR compliance solutions
Power to the end-user
Self-service solutions give employees more autonomy to manage their IT while saving the time and effort of administrators.
With the extra man-hours that IT self-service saves, each technician can now watch five extra episodes of Game of Thrones every day.
To meet the demands posed by global IT trends, our products feature new capabilities and integrations to help your organization reach new heights.
Active Directory and
Office 365 management
25% increase in the number of licensed users of our Active Directory management solution
- Custom dashboards for smart, data-driven AD management
- Delegation of Office 365 G Suite management
- 24/7 health monitoring for Office 365 services and endpoints
- ADManager Plus integrated with Workday, Splunk, Zendesk, Zoho People, and ServiceDesk Plus
- O365 Manager Plus integrated with Log360
- 3.2 million Office 365 user accounts managed
- 15% increase in the number of domains managed using ADManager Plus
IT service management
182 million request management activities performed in our cloud-based service desk solution
- Visual change workflow builder helps in understanding the state of change management processes
- Anonymized data, encrypted fields, and other GDPR-ready features
- ServiceDesk Plus integrated with Password Manager Pro, Mobile Device Manager Plus, ADManager Plus, Outlook’s actionable messages, Office 365’s calendar, JIRA, and Azure
IT operations management
161% increase in the number of network interfaces our customers monitor with our network monitoring solution
- End-to-end hybrid IT operations management handles networks, storage, applications, and cloud environments from a single console
- Machine learning for forecast reports and full-stack monitoring powered by artificial intelligence
- End-user experience monitoring from over 100 cities worldwide
- 279% more alarms handled by our application monitoring solution
- 1.8 billion page views evaluated for performance by our cloud-based application monitoring solution
5 million endpoints managed by our unified endpoint management solution
New product releases
Browser Security Plus
Enterprise browser management tool for managing and securing browsers across networks
Remote Access Plus
Enterprise remote support solution for troubleshooting remote computers from a central location
Mobile Device Manager Plus MSP
Mobile device management tool for managing multiple enterprises
- Browser Security Plus
- Stronger unified endpoint management thanks to voice commands and geofencing
- Support for Zia our intelligent voice assistant
- Chrome OS support
- Image and deploy OSs from Endpoint Central.
- Mobile Device Manager Plus integrated with Spiceworks
- Patch Manager Plus integrated with Spiceworks
- Endpoint Central integrated with Zendesk and Jira Service Desk
400,000+ new devices audited using our security information and event management (SIEM) solution
- Enhanced threat intelligence supports end-to-end threat management from a single console
- Support for real-time updates from custom STIX/TAXII feeds
- Built-in correlation rules to detect and investigate any security incident
- User behavior analytics to streamline threat detection
- Key Manager Plus integrated with GoDaddy
- 238% more administrators using our privileged identity management solution
- 114% increase in the number of encryption keys managed using our SSH key management solution
2018 brought boundless opportunities and creativity to
ManageEngine, and we grew as a company.
increase in ManageEngine's workforce
acres of new office space
ManageEngine workforce can now fill 3 Airbus A380s.5
This is roughly the size of 10 soccer fields.6
Our partnerships are instrumental to our success. Without our partners, reaching out to every corner of the world would be impossible.
increase in the number of our global partners
Our customer support team reached out to 100,000+ users to provide product tutorials, demos, training sessions, and support.
The total number of hours spent during these interactions equals the total class hours available on Coursera.7
453 delightful occasions to interact with all of you.
The total number of events hosted and attended by ManageEngine is equal to the number of shows played in Broadway in a year. 8
Awards and Recognitions
- Log360 positioned in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management
- Endpoint Central positioned in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools
- Endpoint Central listed as a Major Player in the IDC Worldwide Unified Endpoint Management Software 2018 Vendor Assessment
- Endpoint Central identified as a Value Leader in EMA Radar for Unified Endpoint Management
Password Manager Pro
- Password Manager Pro mentioned in The Forrester Wave: Privileged Identity Management
- Password Manager Pro positioned in the first Gartner Magic Quadrant for Privileged Access Management
Here's to another year of growth, opportunities, and innovations.