These reports provide a complete picture of your license information for Microsoft 365 and other Microsoft services. Microsoft 365 has various plans that can be mixed and matched as needed, and each plan has its own set of restrictions on the connected, licensed Microsoft applications. This web of licenses necessitates centralized management that makes it easy to identify which plan each user falls into and the applications licensed through it. Microsoft 365 license reports answer this need with real-time data on the license status of Microsoft business application services.
With M365 Manager Plus, the complete Microsoft 365 solution, these reports can be scheduled to run at fixed intervals, emailed to administrators, and exported to CSV, XLS (Microsoft Excel), PDF (Adobe Acrobat), or HTML formats.
Get detailed reports on all the license packs purchased for a corresponding Microsoft 365 account. Reports include:
- License Details: Displays information about the license packs, including details on the number of active units (purchased licenses), warning units (expired licenses), and consumed units (licenses currently assigned to user accounts)
- License by Service: Lists the various Microsoft applications that each user with a Microsoft 365 account is licensed to use and the status of that license
- Licensed Users by Service Status: Lists all the licensed users based on the Microsoft 365 services used by them
Get detailed reports about licensed and non-licensed user accounts so administrators can purchase extra licenses as needed to keep all user accounts running without a hitch. Reports include:
- Licensed Users: Lists the users who are currently assigned a Microsoft 365 license
- Unlicensed Users: Lists the users who do not have a Microsoft 365 license
- User License Assignment Details: Lists the licensed user accounts and details about the Microsoft 365 services that are part of the license assignment
Use these reports to help administrators effectively manage Exchange Online licenses and procure licenses as needed. Reports include:
- Licensed Mailboxes: Lists all the user accounts that have been assigned an Exchange Online license
- Unlicensed Mailboxes: Lists all the user accounts that have not been assigned an Exchange Online license
Get a clear overview of the statuses of all the purchased licenses in your organization. Reports include:
- Soon to Expire Licenses: Lists all the licensed user accounts and the number of days until their licenses expire
- Recently Modified Licenses: Lists the details about the recent modifications made to a license, including when each was made, who made it, and the status of the modification
- Stale Microsoft 365 Licenses: Lists the unused Microsoft 365 licenses based on the last user activity
Get detailed reports about the Microsoft 365 licenses and service licenses assigned to groups, including their statuses. Reports include:
- Licensed Groups: Lists all the groups that have been assigned a Microsoft 365 license and the service licenses assigned to each group
- Group without License: Lists all the groups without any licenses assigned to them and includes the group type and the user account that manages each group
- Licensed Group Members: Lists all the user accounts that are licensed because they are members of a licensed group; when a user leaves a licensed group, the licenses will be removed
Learn more about our full-fledged license reporting and management solution now.
Your download is in progress and it will be completed in just a few seconds!
If you face any issues, download manually here