We recommend users to move to the latest version Network Configuration Manager 12.7.138.
Download Service Packs
How do I find my build number
||Upgrade path to the latest build
|127000 & above
||Install the service pack to move to the latest build.
|126000 to 126329
||Install the service pack to move to the build 127003.
|125000 to 125659
||Install the service pack to move to the build 126006.
|124000 to 124196
||Install the service pack to move to the build 125012
||Install the service pack to move to the build 124006
||Fill this form and we'll send you the Service Pack to move to 12300
||Install the Service Pack to move to build 12200
Instructions to apply the Upgrade Pack
- Shutdown the Network Configuration Manager Server, if running. If Network Configuration Manager is running as a service, shutdown the service
- IMPORTANT: Take a copy of the entire <Network Configuration Manager> installation directory and save it somewhere before applying the upgrade pack. In addition, if you are using MS SQL server as backeend database, take backup of Network Configuration Manager database (DB name 'deviceexpert').
- Navigate to <NCM_HOME>/bin directory and execute UpdateManager.bat or UpdateManager.sh
- Click Browse and select the .ppm file that you have downloaded from the above links
- Click Install to install the upgrade pack. Wait until the upgrade pack is fully installed. [Normally, it takes a few minutes for PPM installation]
- Click Close and then click Exit to exit the Update Manager tool
- Start the Network Configuration Manager server / service
If you need any assistance or clarifications, please contact email@example.com
How do I find out my Build number?
Log in to the Network Configuration Manager web interface, and click the About link in the top pane. You will find the build number mentioned below the version number. This is the build number of the currently installed Network Configuration Manager.
- An end of support has been announced for Network Configuration Manager Version 5980 and below versions.
- Only users with a valid AMS (Annual Maintenance and Support) contract are eligible to download Service packs and other upgrades. Refer https://www.manageengine.com/support.html for more details.