Download Service Pack for Release 11.0
This service pack will enable customers already using Applications Manager (build #8010 & above) to upgrade to our latest version. If you are new to Applications Manager, you can directly download the Full Build. [How can I find my build number?]
Read through our What's New section to know more about the new features in the Service Pack.
||Who should upgrade?
||Upgrade path to latest build ( Once you download the service pack, follow the steps given below)
|Customers using build #10030 & above
||Download Service Pack 11.0 and move to build #11040|
|Customers using build #8010 to 10020
||- Download Service Pack 10.0 and move to build #10031
- Download Service Pack 11.0 and move to build #11040
If you are using a build earlier than 8010, contact email@example.com to install the service pack. You can also get the latest news about our upcoming features, upgrades, service packs and hot fixes by following our Twitter handle.
Step 1: How to locate my build number?
- In the web client, click the "Hello [admin]" link on the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the "About" menu item.
- In the "License Information" section, you can find the build Number.
- Check the image guide to locate the build number.
Step 2: Instructions to Apply the Service Pack: ( Follow the below steps one by one, do not skip any steps)
- Shut down Applications Manager as you normally do.
- Start command prompt as an administrator [cmd > right click --> run as administrator] Click here to see the screenshot.
- Via command prompt, execute the shutdownApplicationsManager.bat -force command (shutdownApplicationsManager.sh -force for Linux) from the 'Applications Manager Home' folder.
- As a best practice, take a complete backup of 'Applications Manager Home' folder.
- Run the updateManager.bat script (updateManager.sh -c for Linux) under the 'Applications Manager Home/bin' folder which invokes the Update Manager tool.
- Browse and select the Service pack file (.ppm) saved in your computer.
- Click Install to initiate the upgrade process.
- Once you see the "Installed" message on your screen, click Finish to complete the installation.
- Start Applications Manager Server.
- On applying more than one service pack, restart the product in between each service pack.
- < Applications Manager Home > refers to the directory in which you have installed the Applications Manager product. This directory location is specified by you when you install the product.
- For Enterprise edition setup, follow same steps in all Applications Manager instances (you can upgrade Admin node first, followed by Managed nodes).
Request 30-day Evaluation License for Add-ons
If you like to evaluate our add-ons, please fill in the form and send to us.
Request for Add-ons Evaluation License
This form is required only for users who have a Registered License and want to try out any add-on before they make a purchase. Evaluation users already have all 'add-ons' turned on by default. Free edition users who want to evaluate and then make a purchase can also submit their requests here.