How to locate my build number?
- In the Analytics Plus application, click on the Help icon present on the top right corner.
- Click on the About menu item.
- In the information displayed, you can find the build number.
- Check the image guide to locate the build number.
Instructions to upgrade :
Follow the below steps one by one, do not skip any steps.
- Shut down Analytics Plus.
- Windows installations- Open the services window (Run--> services.msc) and stop the "ManageEngine Analytics Plus" service. The other two Analytics Plus services (Accounts and reports) will shutdown automatically.
Note: For Analytics Plus build 3600 and above, open the services window and stop the "ManageEngine Analytics Plus server" service.
- Linux installations- Run the shutdown.sh command from the directory \AnalyticsPlus\bin
- Take a complete back-up of 'Analytics Plus home' folder.
- The Analytics Plus installation directory should have the following permissions configured.
This is a pre-requisite for a successful upgrade. This permission can be revoked after the upgrade is complete.
- Run the UpdateManager.bat script (sh UpdateManager.sh for Linux) under the 'Analytics Plus Home/bin' folder which invokes the
Update Manager tool.
- Browse and select the Service pack file (.ppm) saved in your computer.
- Click Install to initiate the upgrade process.
- Once you see the Installed message on your screen, click Finish to complete the installation.
- Start Analytics Plus application.
< Analytics Plus Home> refers to the directory in which you have installed the Analytics Plus product. This directory location is specified by you when you install the product.
Want help with upgrading to the latest version of Analytics Plus? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org