Customize the pre-packaged reports in Exchange Reporter Plus
Exchange Reporter Plus offers over 300 unique reports on various aspects of your Exchange Servers and Exchange Online environment. In addition to prepackaged reports, the tool also allows you to customize reports to be created for specific criteria.
You can build custom reports for:
- Unread emails
- Mailbox folder statistics
- Email content for both mailboxes and public folders
- Room mailboxes
- Email response time
- Mailbox folder permissions
Depending on the type of report you're building, you can customize reports based on:
- Date range
- Gathering interval
- Keywords in emails
- Folder name(s)
To build a custom report:
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Click the Add New Report button.
- Enter the Report Name.
- Select the Report Type from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the other fields that appear and click Create.
Figure 1: Building a custom report using Exchange Reporter Plus
Like this tip? Check out more Exchange Reporter Plus tips here.
Need further assistance? Fill this form, and we'll contact you rightaway.