OpManager sends SMS notifications via
Users can now select from the below list of SMS providers and set them as your default SMS getaway.
OpManager also supports SMS notification via SMPP. SMPP stands for Short Message Peer to Peer Protocol. Short Message Peer-to-Peer (SMPP) in the telecommunications industry is an open, industry standard protocol designed to provide a flexible data communication interface for the transfer of short message data between External Short Messaging Entities (ESMEs), Routing Entities (REs) and Message Centres.
Using the SMPP protocol, an SMS application system called the ‘External Short Message Entity’ (ESME) may initiate an application layer connection with an SMSC over a TCP/IP connection and may then send short messages and receive short messages to and from the SMSC respectively. It allows fast delivery of SMS messages.
1) SMPP Server Name: IP Address or Hostname of the SMPP Server
2) SMPP Server Port: Port number of the SMPP Server
3) User Name: Specify the username of the SMPP Server
4) Password: Specify the password of the SMPP Server
Optional Advanced settings:
5) Source Address: Address of Short Message Entity which originated this message.
6) Source Address's TON: Denotes Type of Number for the source address.
7) Source Address's NPI: Denotes Numbering Plan Indicator for the source address.
8) Destination Address's TON: Denotes Type of Number for the destination address.
9) Destination Address's NPI: Denotes Numbering Plan Indicator for Numbering Plan Indicator for the source address.
Note: End-of-support - Serial Modem based notifications and AppSMS based notifications in OpManager. Click here for more details.