The table given below provides an overview of the hardware and software configurations required by PAM360.
- Dual Core/Core2Duo or above
- 200 MB or more for product
- 10 GB or more for database
Note: For session recording, disk space requirement may vary based on usage levels.
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Ubuntu 9.x and above
- CentOS 4.4 and above
- Red Hat Linux 9.0
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x
- PAM360 normally works well with any flavor of Linux
Note: PAM360 can also be run on VMs of the above operating systems
|HTML client requires one of the following browsers** to be installed in the system:
- IE 10 and above (on Windows)
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (on Windows, Linux and Mac)
** PAM360 is optimized for 1280 x 800 resolution and above.
- PostgreSQL 9.5.3, bundled with the product.
- Supports MS SQL Server 2008 and above. SQL server should be installed in Windows 2008 Server and above.
You can also get a more detailed PDF version of the above table here.
Apart from the standard system requirements (both hardware and software), the following elements are essential for the proper functioning of PAM360 if you're planning to use the account discovery and password reset provisions.
- An external mail server (SMTP server) for the functioning of PAM360 server and to send various notifications to users.
- A service account that has either domain admin rights or local admin rights in the PAM360 server and in the target systems that you would like to manage.
- Microsoft .NET framework.
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 and above (for account discovery and password reset features).