Install APM Insight .NET Agent
- Applications running Microsoft .NET Framework Version 3.5 and above.
- IIS 7.0 and above.
- In Applications Manager, APM Insight tab > Help Card > copy the License Key present there.
- Download the APM Insight .NET agent file (apminsight-dotnetagent.msi) here in your application server.
- Run the .msi file. This opens a "select installation folder" window.
- Click on Browse and select the folder path to install the .NET Agent. Click Next.
- In the next window, under the Startup Options, check the 'Start the Agent after installation' check-box if you wish to start the agent. Click Next to start the installation of the agent.
- APM Insight .NET Agent Configuration window appears before the installation is completed. Configure Applications Manager's License Key, Host and Port, and other Application Name and apdex settings.
- Click the Save button to complete the installation. Perform some transactions to start monitoring.
Installation Instructions via command line
Now the APM Insight .NET agent is ready and all the ASP.NET applications (such as WCF) running on the server will be monitored. After some transactions are performed, the collected data should be available in the APM Insight tab of Applications Manager's web client within a few minutes.