Some additional settings related to enrollment, Security Q&A, and Email/SMS Verification are available here. To configure these settings
Click the Advanced icon.
Under the General tab, select the options based on your requirement.
- Expire trusted devices after ___ days. When this option is enabled, users will not be asked to enter passwords or go through TFA when they log in using trusted devices.
- Keep the 'Trust this browser' option selected by default. When this option is enabled, the 'Trust this browser' checkbox will be selected by default in the login screen.
- Force users to enroll when they log in to the end user portal. When this option is selected, end users must complete the enrollment process to access other features of ADSelfService Plus.
- Allow partially enrolled users to reset password/unlock account. When this option is selected, end users who've partially completed the enrollment process (say, enrolled for 2 out of 4 authentication methods) will be allowed to reset password and unlock account.
Under the Q&A Settings tab, enable and configure the available settings based on your requirement.
- Display _ Questions Out Of (Available list of Security Questions) at random. With this option, you can define the number of questions to be displayed to the end user. The questions will be randomly selected by ADSelfService Plus from the available list of security questions configured under Security Question and Answer Settings.
- Display _ AD Security Questions Out Of (Available list of AD Security Questions) at random. Select this option to specify the number of AD Security Questions to be asked during the identity verification process. The questions will be randomly selected by ADSelfService Plus from the available list of security questions configured under AD Security Questions Settings.
- Display Security Questions one by one. Checking this option will display the security questions one by one (i.e., one question per page).
- Display all Security Questions. Selecting this option will display all the security questions on a single page.
- Prevent a user from providing their username as answer. This will prevent users from using their username as an answer.
- Prevent a user from providing the same answer to multiple questions. This will prevent users from providing the same answer to multiple questions.
- Prevent a user from using any word of the question in their answers. This will prevent users from copying words in the questions as answers.
- Force users to use only English characters (a-z), numbers (0-9), and symbols. This will make sure that users use only alphanumeric characters and symbols in their answers.
- Store security answers using reversible encryption. Selecting this option will store the security answers as plain text in ADSelfService Plus database. The answers can be viewed using the Security Questions and Answers report.
- Store security answers using ___ algorithm. Select this option to encrypt and store the answers to security questions using MD5 or SHA-512 algorithm.
Under the Verification Code tab,
- Mail/Mobile Attributes
- Select the attribute you want to view from the Select Type dropdown.
- Click Add Attribute to add a new attribute that contains the users' email address or mobile number.
- Email/Mobile Number Format
- Enable or enforce users to specify alternate email and mobile numbers. Use this option to enable users to specify their personal email address and mobile numbers in addition to the values you've already configured. You can also force them to specify the alternate email, mobile number, or both using the dropdown.
- Set verification code length to ___ digits. Use this setting to set the verification code length.
- Show 'Select Email ID/Mobile No.' in the mail/mobile dropdown list as default value. Enabling this option will show "Select Email ID/Mobile No." as the default value in the mail/mobile dropdown during identity verification.
- Partially hide Email ID/Mobile No. on verification code and TFA pages. This option will partially hide the email address and mobile number of the user.
Copyright © 2019, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.