These product roadmaps provide an overview of what is coming in the future releases of ServiceDesk Plus Cloud - the full-stack ITSM suite, with tentative release schedules. If you would like to see a new feature or vote on suggested features
in future releases of ServiceDesk Plus Cloud, make sure to visit https://pitstop.manageengine.com/portal/community/servicedesk-plus-cloud/filter/idea
Updated on November 11, 2022
Work In Progress
- Notification Rules Enhancements
- Searchable placeholders for notifications
- Milestone Trash
- Support for Trash for project milestones
- Change additional fields now include check box, radio, decimal, currency, percentage, decision box, and auto-number.
- Change Template Enhancements:
- Customizable layout for all stages
- Add/Edit support added for Planning stage details besides the Submission stage in Change Form
- Request - Change Association Enhancement
- A request can initiate more than one change request
- New contract states: Draft and Canceled
- Indefinite Contracts
- Support for vendor currency
- Add attachments to conversation and notes
- Technician scoping to view contracts
- Auto-renewal of contract on expiry
- Contract associations with
- Contract Templates
- Conversation & Mail Fetching for Contracts
- Purchase Item level GL & CC
- Purchase additional fields now include check box, radio, decimal, currency, percentage, decision box, and auto-number.
- Mail Fetching in Purchase Order Conversations
- Custom variable support For Zoho Survey
- Automating asset ownership assignment process based on last logged on user details.
- Customize labels based on help desk instances.
- Support for multiple domains/sub-domains specific to help desk instances.
- Request Dashboard Enhancements
- Average response and resolution time by Technician/Group/Requests
- Average response and resolution time By SLA
- Dashboards Enhancements
- Condition based request approval
- Task Dependency Enhancements
- Projects - Field And Form Rules (FAFR)
- IT Store Movement: Manage and track asset movement between stores.
- Plan and conduct physical audit of Assets.RFID Integration: Implement automatic tracking of asset location and movement.
- Checkin/Checkout: Tracking entry and exit of IT assets by using barcode, and QR code.
- Scan Azure and AWS infrastructure assets.
- Asset Booking:Enable end users to book and loan company-owned equipment from a centralized location.
- Software Metering
- Automatic License Allocation
- CI status propagation: Estimate impact or severity of an outage through CI status propagation based on (affected) CI interdependence.
- Service Availability Management: To provide availability reporting for business-critical systems, databases, or other services.
- Integrations with OPManager, Site 24x7, and ApplicationManager:
- Automate mapping relationships for all configuration items (CIs) in your IT infrastructure and predict the impact of CIs on your business, in case of any modifications.
- Link requests to already tried solution
- Solution Versioning
- Print Solution
- Configure SLA for problems and mark SLA violation
- Escalate on violation of SLA
- Link similar problems.
- Problem Closure Code.
- Tag/mark the problem with specific keywords (problem type,cause).
- Problem Business Rule
- Auto-suggest problem creation:Pro-active Problem Management Dashboard
- Problem fine grained access Roles
- Approval section for Problem
- Ability to add Workaround/Solution/Impact/RCA details in Approval Description
- Priority Matrix for problem
- Change ID in problem list view
- Map incident's resolution as problem's workaround
- Associate multiple incidents to one problem from the requests page.
- Resolve or Close multiple incident from Problem
- Kanban view for Problem records
- Track the severity/impact of a problem in an organization and review the major problem with the given solution/workaround.
- Integration with JIRA, Zoho Projects etc