We recommend users to move to the latest version, Endpoint Central 10 build
The SHA256 checksum hash value is
Note : In order to upgrade Endpoint Central when the ServiceDesk Plus build is 11300 and above
Please click here
For steps to install the service packs, click here.
- If your build number isUpgrade to Build Number
- 80201 to 80364Download and upgrade to 90001.
- 90001 to 90145Download and upgrade to 91003.
- 91001 to 91129Download and upgrade to 92006.
- 92000 to 92120Download and upgrade to 10.0.5.
- 10.0.0 to 10.0.716Download and upgrade to 10.1.2119.10.
- 10.1.2119.1 to Download and upgrade to .
- Ensure to prevent your antivirus from scanning,
- Endpoint Central installation directory
- Endpoint Central Directory folder in which DC database is running.
- If the Endpoint Central Service is being monitored by a 3rd party tool or a script that will restart the service, ensure that you disable it until you complete the upgrade process.
- If you have to install a couple of service packs and hotfixes to reach the latest version, it is recommended to exit the Update Manager tool for every PPM installation.
Instructions to Apply Service Packs & Hot Fixes
- Stop Endpoint Central.
Open services.msc --> Find ManageEngine Endpoint Central Server --> Stop the service.
- Execute the UpdateManager.bat file present in the <Endpoint Central_home>/bin directory.
If you have installed Endpoint Central Server on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 8, or Windows 2012, you should login as a default administrator before running the Update Manager tool.
- Click "Browse" and select the.ppm file that you have downloaded and install the file.
This may take few minutes depending on the amount of data that needs to be migrated. Wait until the service pack / hotfix is fully installed.
- Close and exit the Update Manager tool.
- Start Endpoint Central.
How do I find out my build number?
- Log in to the Endpoint Central web client and navigate to the top right corner where Build version will be listed.
- Also, you can find the build version in Support tab -> General Details -> Product Information -> Build Version.
This is the build number of the currently installed Endpoint Central.
If you still have troubles in updating Endpoint Central to the latest build write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org