How to update a request's status with the scheduler in ServiceDesk Plus
- 1. Stalled requests sometimes fall through the cracks because of the busy work schedules of the technicians.
- 2. But with ServiceDesk Plus, technicians can schedule these requests to be automatically queued at a later point in time.
- 3. Select a request from the request list view.
- 4. Click the value in the status field.
- 5. In the displayed Request status scheduler dialog box, add your reason.
- 6. Select the scheduled status change check box, select the date and time in the calendar icon, and click update.
- 7. The request status scheduler icon will now appear next to the status in the Request details view and in the request list view.
Resources for further reading