Keep track of your requests with Time Elapsed Analysis in ServiceDesk Plus
- 1. Time-elapsed analysis provides information on how long any request was handled by a technician and remained in a group or status.
- 2. Select any request from the request list view.
- 3. There may be different updates for a request.
- 4. Click the "clock icon" next to the History tab in the Request details page.
- 5. For complete details on the technician, group or status, hover over the corresponding bar.
Resources for further reading