How to upgrade to the latest build of ServiceDesk Plus (for Windows)
- 1. Download the latest patch from the link provided in the comments section.
- 2. Stop the ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus service from the Services console(services.msc).
- 3. Click the "Windows icon" and select Command Prompt (Admin).
- 4. Go to bin and run UpdateManager.bat
- 5. Browse to the downloaded .ppm file and install it.
- 6. Back up the existing build. In case of an upgrade failure, a backup file helps revert to the existing build without any data loss.
- 7. The Backup file is saved under ManageEngine\ServiceDesk\backup.
- 8. You have now successfully upgraded to the latest build of ServiceDesk Plus.
- 9. You can now start the ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus service from the Services console(services.msc).
Resources for further reading