Azure AD allows you to export users along with their attributes. Here's how to do it:
- Sign in to the Azure AD portal with a user admin or global admin account.
- Navigate to Azure Active Directory → Users and select the box next to the users you wish to export.
- Click Download users in the top-right corner of the page. In the window that opens, click Start to export the list of users as a CSV file.
You can save the CSV file and refer to it later when required. However, it gets monotonous when you need to generate the file each time there's a change, such as a minor attribute update or the addition of a user. Moreover, with Azure AD, the user details can only be exported as a CSV file.
M365 Manager Plus offers over 700 preconfigured reports that are straightforward and provide valuable details about your users. It also gives you the option to export them as PDF, XLS, CSV, and HTML files.
Export Azure AD users in an instant with M365 Manager Plus
M365 Manager Plus is an extensive Microsoft 365 tool used for reporting, managing, monitoring, auditing, and creating alerts for critical activities. Its exhaustive preconfigured reports provide granular details about your Microsoft 365 setup. With these reports, you can procure valuable insights into every aspect of your Microsoft 365 environment and detect suspicious activities.
Follow the steps below to view and export reports:
- Log in to the M365 Manager Plus admin console.
- Navigate to the Reports tab and choose the report of your choice.
- Click Export As in the top-right corner to export the report as a PDF, XLS, CSV, or HTML file.
Highlights of M365 Manager Plus
- Bulk management: Manage mailboxes, users, groups, and contacts effortlessly in bulk.
- Extensive reports: Gain a thorough understanding of your environment in Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, OneDrive for Business, and other Microsoft 365 services with detailed reports.
- Intense auditing: Keep tabs on even the most granular user activities in your Microsoft 365 environment.
- Real-time notifications: Receive instant email notifications about critical activities.
- Constant monitoring: Monitor the health and performance of Microsoft 365 features and endpoints around the clock.
- Customizable help desk roles: Create custom roles with any combination of reporting, management, and auditing tasks and assign them to non-administrative users to reduce the workload of Microsoft 365 admins.
To learn more tips and tricks that can simplify your Microsoft 365 tasks, click here.