Free Ping Tool - FAQ
1. I have downloaded the tool but it is not running. what should i do?
Please check Dot Net Platform is installed in your system. Run the utility available in the bin directory, Check_Dot_Net_version.exe , It will tell you the Dot Net version. If Dot Net platform is not available in the system, download the platform. Please see the software requirements page for downloading the platform.
2. Is it possible to monitor multiple servers simultaneously?
Yes, you can monitor 10 servers simultaneously.
3. Is it possible to view the ping results in the graphical format?
Yes, the ping data are shown in the graphical format in the "Graph" tab.
4. Can the refresh interval for monitoring tool be modified ?
Yes, The refresh interval can be modified.
5. Can i use your tool to monitor external servers/websites?
Yes, The Free Ping Tool can monitor external websites also. If the servers /websites are reachable then It can be monitored.
6. Can I monitor more than 2 servers simultaneously?
Yes, the Free Ping tool can monitor more than two servers at a time. It can monitor maximum of 10 servers simultaneously.