- Shut down ADSelfService Plus
- If the product runs as an application, click on Start --› All Programs --› ADSelfService Plus --› Stop ADSelfService Plus.
- If the product runs as a windows service, click on Start --› Run --› type "services.msc" --› Stop "ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus".
- Execute the stopDB.bat file under <ADSelfService Plus>\bin directory.
- Backup ADSelfService Plus by zipping the contents of <ADSelfService Plus> directory.
- In case of MS SQL Database Server, take a backup of the database also.
- Open Command Prompt and execute the UpdateManager.bat file under <ADSelfService Plus>\bin directory.
For Windows Vista, Server 2008 and higher machines with User Account Control enabled, start the Command Prompt as an administrator (right-click Command Prompt and select 'Run as Administrator')
- Click Browse and select the .ppm file that you have downloaded.
- Click on Install for the service pack. Depending on the amount of data to be migrated, the installation procedure may take a few minutes. Please do not terminate prematurely.
- Click Close and then Exit to quit Update Manager tool.
- Start ADSelfService Plus.