Download DataSecurity Plus Service Pack
We recommend users to move to the latest version, DataSecurity Plus 5.0 build 5011.
|If your Build Number is
||Upgrade to Build Number
|4002, 4010, 4015, 4016, 4100, 4101, 4110, 4111, or 4120
Note: We strongly recommend you to take backups before migrating. This helps you prevent accidental loss of data.
Instructions to Apply Service Pack
- Stop the DataSecurity Plus Service.
- Backup the existing DataSecurity Plus installation,
- Zip the entire folder contents, eg., <Installation_Folder>\ManageEngine\DataSecurity Plus (OR)
- Take a backup of the database,
- Goto <Installation_Folder>\ManageEngine\DataSecurity Plus\bin
- Execute "backupDB.bat" in a command prompt.
- Now run the "PatchManager.bat" file or "UpdateManager.bat" file under <Installation_Folder>\ManageEngine\DataSecurity Plus\bin folder.
For Windows 7/ Vista/ 2008/ 2008R2/ 2012 /2012R2 computers with UAC enabled, Execute "PatchManager.bat" file or "UpdateManager.bat" as "Run As Administrator"
- "Browse" and "Install" the downloaded PPM file.
- Please wait until the upgrade completes. Please do not terminate the Service Pack upgrade process prematurely.
How do I find out my Build number?
Log in to the DataSecurity Plus web client, and click the "License" link in the top pane. You will find the "Build no:" mentioned below the "Product version:" This is the build number of the currently installed DataSecurity Plus.
You can contact DataSecurity Plus Support at any time for assistance in upgrading DataSecurity Plus to the latest version.