Mobile device management (MDM) for iOS.
Manage Apple iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iPad Pro. With iOS enabled MDM, IT administrators can manage both company-owned and BYOD devices without any hassle. Mobile Device Manager Plus supports iOS versions 4.0 and above.
- Register devices with over-the-air (OTA) enrollment.
- Enroll multiple devices for the same user.
- Authenticate users with one-time passcode or with their Active Directory (AD) credentials.
- Automate bulk enrollment with Apple Configurator or Apple DEP.
Watch our videos on how to enroll with Apple Configurator and Apple DEP.
- Create and associate profiles to groups and devices.
- Separate work apps from personal apps on the OS-level container.
- Restrict the use of distracting applications including camera, YouTube, AirDrop, iCloud photo library, Safari browser, etc.
- Segregate and manage devices by creating separate groups for BYOD and corporate devices.
- Create profiles to configure passcodes, restrictions, AirDrop, Touch ID, Wi-Fi, VPN, App Lock, and Global HTTP Proxies.
- Silently distribute both in-house and App Store applications. Apple IDs are no long required for authentication.
- Ensure that only managed apps thrive in the devices.
- Manage licenses for Volume Purchase Program (VPP) for iOS devices.
- Control app updates. Sanction fixes and upgrades through MDM, without disturbing the users.
- Publish apps in the App Catalog to allow users to conveniently install applications themselves.
- Segregate blacklisted and whitelisted of Apps. Learn more.
- Receive insights on device summary, network usage, configuration details, and installed apps.
- Track granular level information on feature status, such as activation lock or location services.
- Gain complete visibility on your devices with out-of-the-box reports.
- Set stringent passcodes with maximum number of failed attempts.
- Closely monitor the work container on BYOD devices.
- Remotely lock the device to prevent third party access.
- Perform a complete wipe to prevent data loss or theft.
- Perform a corporate wipe to erase only organization's data like contacts, emails, and so on.
Audit and reports
- Perform assertive monitoring by generating detailed reports of iOS devices.
- Generate reports to monitor the status of apps installed in the device.
- Customize reports based on applied criteria such as apps by devices, devices by model, and more.