Mobile device management (MDM) for iOS.
Apple's wide range of devices such as iPads, iPhones and Mac machines have found an exponential level of usage in organizations, due to its varied functionalities and inherent security. However, to better leverage these security features and for comprehensive Apple device management, you require a mobile device management solution. In addition to managing Android, Windows and Chrome OS devices, Mobile Device Manager Plus (MDM) is an Apple MDM that lets you manage all Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, Macs, Apple TVs and even Apple iPods. Let us look at the varied features provided by MDM for Apple device management:
Watch our videos on how to enroll with Apple Configurator and Apple DEP. Also, learn how to enroll Apple TV into ABM using Apple Configurator.
- Create and associate profiles to Groups and devices.
- Containerize work apps and personal apps by applying restrictions on devices.
- Restrict the use of distracting applications including camera, YouTube, AirDrop, iCloud photo library, Safari browser, etc.
- Create profiles to configure passcodes, restrictions, AirDrop, Touch ID, Wi-Fi, VPN, App Lock, and Global HTTP Proxy.
- Silently distribute both in-house and App Store applications. Apple IDs are no longer required for authentication.
- Ensure that only managed apps are installed on the devices.
- Manage licenses for Apple apps on iOS devices, using Apple Business Manager.
- Control app updates. Sanction fixes and upgrades through MDM, without disturbing the users.
- Publish apps on the App Catalog to allow users to conveniently install applications themselves.
- Blacklist user installed, MDM installed and system apps on iOS devices.
- Receive insights on device summary, network usage, configuration details, and installed apps.
- Track granular information on feature status, such as activation lock or location services.
- Gain complete visibility on your devices with out-of-the-box reports.
- Set stringent passcodes with maximum number of failed attempts.
- Automate security updates on iOS devices with Automated OS updates.
- Remotely lock the device to prevent unauthorised third party access.
- Automatically remove Jailbroken devices when detected in your network.
- Enable Lost Mode when devices are lost or stolen and perform a complete or corporate wipe to protect corporate data. Refer this document to learn how to secure corporate devices.
- Perform assertive monitoring by generating detailed reports of iOS devices.
- Generate reports to monitor the status of apps installed in the device.
- Customize reports based on applied criteria such as apps by devices, devices by model, and more.
Learn more about Mobile Device Manager Plus' Mac management capabilities.