You are trying to download patches of Office 365. However, Patch download fails with error message: "Command Execution Failed".
The possible reasons of this issue could be:
- The User doesn't have access to Setup.exe file, and hence won't be able to execute it.
- Due to Anti-virus blocking.
- The proxy credentials given in the Proxy Settings are not valid.
- If the User doesn't have access to execute the Setup.exe file, request the system administrator to give permission to the system user for executing the exe.
- If the error message is due to Anti-virus blocking, then exclude PMP installed folder from anti-virus blocking.
- Reconfigure the Proxy Server by specifying a valid credential.
- In case if this problem continues, kindly Contact Support.