Web Client Details
You can access Applications Manager Webclient via
- Programs Menu -> ManageEngine Applications Manager -> Applications Manager Start (Applications Manager starts and the webclient opens up)
- If you have already started Applications Manager, you can find a small icon on the Taskbar - Right click on the Applications Manager tray icon to access the webclient
- If Applications Manager is running in host - [Appln-Server] -port - 9090, you can directly access the webclient through the browser URL - http://Appln-Server:9090. You can view the monitors from an internet site or from any remote machine via this URL.
The following are the links that are common throughout all the screens in the Applications Manager:
- Quick Note: Provides a brief description about the functioning of the different parameters on which you are currently working.
- Talk Back: You can send your technical feedback about Applications Manager by filling up the form.
- About: You can see the details of Applications Manager like Build No, SP version, type of license etc., and also the credits roll of the contributors to the product.
- Personalize: Provides an option to view the Applications Manager with a different look and feel, as you prefer. For more details, refer to the Personalize section of Performing Admin Activities.
- Licensing: You can apply the registered License file that you have purchased, by clicking on this link.
- Help: Provides detailed information about working with the product. Note that the help is context sensitive and you can click on the Home link to view the main page of Applications Manager Help Docs.
- Get Quote: You can send a sales quote to Applications Manager Sales team based on your monitoring requirement..
- Logout: To log out and return to login page.
- Search: The Search Field is placed on the left side and in all pages of the web client. It provides an option for searching relevant links for some keywords in the product. The keyword-specific links are categorized as Monitors, Help Documents, Bookmarks (pre-defined), and Reports that list the links under their respective category based on the keyword. For example, searching for keywords such as Monitors provide the relevant links under Help Documents and Bookmarks and for WebLogic, the links are categorized under Help Documents, Bookmarks, and Reports.
- Alarm Summary : Lists the recent critical alarms of Applications Manager. You can also click on the shades (representing the different severity) in the graph that will display the alarms based on the severity.
- Printer Friendly : This option is available in all the pages of the web client. Clicking this link provides you a printer friendly view of the current page. This comes handy for printing Alarms and Reports.
By clicking on Jump to link, you can choose to log into ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus / ManageEngine OpManager from Applications Manager console itself. And also, in Enterprise Setup, you can choose to jump to the Managed Servers from Admin Server.