113016: AAA credentials rejected
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-6-113016: AAA credentials rejected: reason = reason : server = server_IP_address : user = user<915CLI>: user IP = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
Event 113016 is generated when the AAA transaction for a user associated with an IPsec or WebVPN connection fails because of an error or is rejected due to a policy violation. The username is hidden when invalid or unknown, but appears when valid or the 'no logging hide username' command has been configured. The reason for rejection, the IP address of the server, and the user name are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
This event does not require any action.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools