113022: AAA Marking RADIUS server in aaa-server group AAA-using-DNS as FAILED
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-2-113022: AAA Marking RADIUS server servername in aaa-server group AAA-Using-DNS as FAILED.
Event 113022 is generated when the ASA attempts an authentication, authorization, or accounting request to the AAA server and does not receive any response within the configured timeout window. This would cause the AAA server to be marked as failed and would be removed from service. The protocol, the IP address of the AAA server, and the server group name are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Ensure that the AAA server is online and is accessible from the ASA.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools