113031: ACL not applied because VPN filter is an IPv6 ACL
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-4-113031: Group group User user IP ipaddr AnyConnect vpn-filter filter is an IPv6 ACL; ACL not applied.
Event 113031 is generated when the type of ACL to be applied is incorrect. An IPv6 ACL would have been configured as an IPv4 ACL through the 'vpn-filter' command. The group name, the user name, the IP address, and the name of the VPN filter are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Validate the VPN filter and IPv6 VPN filter configurations on the ASA, and the filter parameters on the AAA (RADIUS) server. Make sure that the correct type of ACL is specified.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools