113035: AnyConnect not enabled or invalid AnyConnect image on the ASA
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-4-113035: Group group User user IP ipaddr Session terminated: AnyConnect not enabled or invalid AnyConnect image on the ASA.
Event 113035 is generated when the SVC service is not enabled globally, or when the SVC image is invalid or corrupted for a user logged in via the AnyConnect client. The group name, the user name, and the IP address of the user are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Enable the SVC globally using the 'svc-enable' command. Validate the integrity and versions of the SVC images by reloading new images using the 'svc image' command.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools