109010: Authentication failed due to many pending requests
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-109010: Auth from inside_address/inside_port to outside_address/outside_port failed (too many pending auths) on interface interface_name.
Event 109010 is generated when an authentication request cannot be processed because the server has many pending requests. The inside address or port number, the outside address or port number, and the interface name are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Check if the authentication server is slow to respond to requests. Enable the Flood Defender feature with the 'floodguard enable' command.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools