113034: AV-PAIR ACL used as user ACL from AAA ignored
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-4-113034: Group group User user IP ipaddr User ACL acl from AAA ignored, AV-PAIR ACL used instead.
Event 113034 is generated when the specified ACL is not used because a Cisco AV-PAIR ACL is used. The group name, the user name, the IP address, and the name of the ACL are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Determine the correct ACL to use and correct the configuration.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools