113020: Clock skew with server more than 300 seconds
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-113020: Kerberos error: Clock skew with server ip_address greater than 300 seconds.
Event 113020 is generated when authentication for an IPsec or WebVPN user through a Kerberos server fails because the clocks on the ASA and the server are more than five minutes (300 seconds) apart. When this occurs, attempts to get connected are rejected. The Kerberos server's IP address is specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Synchronize the clocks on the ASA and the Kerberos server.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools