199011: Close condition on bad channel in a process or fiber
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall,an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections.It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-2-199011:Close on bad channel in process/fiber process/fiber,channel ID p,channel state s process/fiber name of the process/fiber that caused the bad channel close operation.
Event 199011 is generated when an unexpected channel close condition is detected. The channel ID, the name of the channel or fiber that had caused the bad channel close operation, and the channel state are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Contact the Cisco TAC and attach a log file.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools